BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Lauren M.
Alexandria, VA
How can you go wrong with something as simple and classic as a chocolate chip? You can't... From baking to snacking, this is a staple I always have in my pantry.
Shauna Q.
Tucson, AZ
Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chips are my daughter's favorite treat. Not to mention, I know their chocolate chip cookie recipe like the back of my hand. It's our go-to road trip treat!
Heather N.
Nazareth, PA
Nestlé has the best morsel for quality and taste. I always use them for cookies and cakes. I even use their pre-made cookie dough in a pinch and found it to be superior to others.
Lyndsey R.
Snellville, GA
I use these whenever I need to use chocolate in any recipe, ESPECIALLY when I make chocolate covered strawberries! These and the white chocolate ones are PERFECT.
Pamela H.
Centreville, MD
Love these morsels, the only ones that I use in any of my recipes that need chocolate chips! I made clementine and chocolate chip muffins they came out delicious!
Andrea M.
Asheboro, NC
I think these are perfect for all your baking needs. Whether you are making a classic chocolate chip cookie or double peanut butter chocolate chip cookie you can't go wrong with these
Merica A.
Lakewood Rch, FL
I love Nestle Toll House chocolate chips! I always use the original recipe on the bag - it makes the best chocolate chip cookies ever! Nothing like a warm, gooey chocolate chip cookie with a glass of cold milk!
Christine T.
Philadelphia, PA
I just love baking with these chocolate chips. Some of my favorite things to bake are; pepermint bark, chocolate chip cookies, cake pops, or melt it for chocolate covered strawberries!
Karissa T.
Joliet, IL
I LOVE TOLL HOUSE CHOCOLATE CHIPS. I USE THEM FOR EVERYTHING FROM EDIBLE COOKIE DOUGH TO FANNIE MAY FUDGE. MY BAKING WOULDN'T BE COMPLETE WITHOUT THEM. I TRIED OTHER BRANDS BUT THE TASTE IS JUST NOT THE SAME TO ME.
Alyssa L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Toll House Chocolate Chips are my go-to for baking. They taste great! The recipe for their cookies on the bag is my favorite recipe for chocolate chip cookies!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?