BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rachel B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I always have a bag of these around the house. I do a lot of baking and add Semi-sweet chips to whatever I can. Just today I was making hot pink peanut butter cookies and dresed them up by adding a cup of these and a cup of white chocolate chips. They turned out SO well!
Ritzy V.
Hanford, CA
Okay so these are great to bake with also to melt and make candy with so many different things to do with your chocolate chips I have tried others but I do have to say that these do taste better then all the others that I have tried
Britney S.
Forest, VA
I use these ALL the time! I keep about 3 bags in my baking cabinet so if I want to make cookies, or chocolate chip peanut butter bars, I can do it any time. I have tried off brand, but this is one thing you need to use name brand for.
Janelle C.
Wichita Falls, TX
I buy these when they're on sale for cheaper than the store brand. They're good, but they definitely just taste like all the other chocolate chips to me... can't go wrong, but I also would never buy them if the store brand is cheaper.
Meagan S.
Kernersville, NC
These are my "go-to" whenever baking. Can't say enough about them. Besides being affordable and delicious, they are so easy to add to anything you are baking, especially cookies! I even make my own "munchies" aka candy coated popcorn.
Martha G.
Las Vegas, NV
My kids love when I make them chocolate chip cookies and I use these chocolate chips. I love snacking on them as well. My daughter loves making little creations with them.
Eliza F.
Middletown, CT
I always have Nestle semi-sweet chips on hand because you never know when the urge will strike to make chocolate chip cookies. I also have the mini chips as well, but both sizes are great for ice cream and miscellaneous baking.
Nestle is superior to store brands in its quality - melts smoothly and has a great chocolate flavor - never gritty.
I solely use Nestle for all baking!
Pam M.
Hoover, AL
Toll House Morsels have been a go to baking item for me for over 40 years! I use the morsels in brownies, cakes, pancakes and cookies! They give just enough delicious chocolate flavor without overpowering the other delicate flavors. When you get a change to use them, go for it!
Elizabeth D.
Delmar, DE
I currently have a HUGE costco size bag of these chocolate morsels. they taste so good when using for chocolate chip cookies. i just follow the recipe on the bag and they are delicious! i even eat handfuls of just the chocolate chips
Elyse S.
Kissimmee, FL
I won't use anything but these to bake with and I know we have a really good store brand here! These are great for melting too, if you have a need for that. I haven't used them for dipping but I've used them as a drizzle and they're great.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?