BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Maria S.
I ALWAY have these on hand to use in my baking. They are the best. You can even add some extra to the ready made cookie mixes. You never have enough chocolate chips in your cookies.
Brittany S.
Panama City Beach
Toll house is definitely the best there is for baking that ive tried. I make Martha stewart chewy choc chip cookies add 1/4 cup extra flour and there amazing!!!!!
Deidra E.
Hubbardston, MA
These are THE BEST for making chocolate chip cookies! You can find them at any grocery store and I love to mix the semi sweet with another kind of chips! Would definitely recommend!
Laia G.
Canon City, CO
I love these toll house morsels because I bake a lot expesially around the holidays and they are perfect with making making the chocolate creamy I do a lot of stuff with them I just love them and so does my family
Jaime C.
The best! I use these every year to bake Christmas cookies with my grandparents, and on a weekly basis to make chocolate chip pancakes for my fiancé! So delicious
Rebekka S.
Louisville, KY
I always have them in the cabinet but I honestly can't remember when or if I've every actually used them to bake. I usually just use them for my sweet tooth fix!
Samantha K.
Nestlé Toll House semi-sweet chocolate chips are the ONLY brand I will use in my baking. They make the best chocolate chips cookies. Also great to put in the freezer and eat a handful when having a sweet craving.
Shelton M.
Winterville, GA
I love love love these chips! They are the best in anything such as pancakes or cookies! We have even used them to to melt and make covered strawberries! Love it!
Lisa D.
Love. our favorite chips for making chocolate chip cookies and we always use the recipe on the bag! We also love the tiny chips to add to yogurt, pancakes, and ice cream. Can't beat this classic product ever.
Mischa C.
Wills Point, TX
I'm allergic to chocolate so if I ate this I would go into analeptic shock.
Other than that it's quite a delish little treat and is easy to cook with. I often use it in my cupcakes.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?