BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?204 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jurija M.
I use these all the time to bake chocolate chip cookies for my boyfriend. However, for myself, I rather use milk chocolate in my baking. I think it tastes better.
Samantha K.
Nestlé Toll House semi-sweet chocolate chips are the ONLY brand I will use in my baking. They make the best chocolate chips cookies. Also great to put in the freezer and eat a handful when having a sweet craving.
Amy H.
Mulliken, MI
Who doesn't love Toll House cookies? maybe people with out taste buds or mental issues. Nestle Toll House morsels melt beautifully and taste great. great for making ganache as well or dipping chocolates for the holidays. I also love to just eat them.
Antoinette P.
Hebron, MD
Such a universal product!! From toll house cookies to a chocolate chip cream cheese ball these morsels are perfect! Always adds just the right amount of sweetness.
Brandon K.
Buffalo, NY
These are great for cookies and amazing to use in brownies as well. My mom had always used them and now in my own home there is no other way to make a good chocolate chip cookies.
Jaime C.
The best! I use these every year to bake Christmas cookies with my grandparents, and on a weekly basis to make chocolate chip pancakes for my fiancé! So delicious
Jeimy C.
Vancouver, WA
The most delicious inexpensive chocolate chips with so many uses. They melt perfectly into chocolate chip cookies, make wonderful chocolate chip muffins, the possibilities are endless
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
Love the Nestle toll house chocolate chips ! Love eating them alone for snacks and love putting and blending them in with my cookie batch and my ice cream as well
Dana F.
This is a great product. My family have been using these for years. There is never any other choice for us. They are always delicious and dependable to be available.
Amanda W.
Columbus, MS
I buy these chocolate chips for baking and I do like them. I sometimes go for a more expensive brand if I have a coupon. These make my desserts taste really good!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?