BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Catherine M.
These are my go-to chips for baking. They're just the right amount of sweet and melt perfectly in cookies. I love to grab a tiny handful to eat on their own, too.
Heather N.
Nazareth, PA
Nestlé has the best morsel for quality and taste. I always use them for cookies and cakes. I even use their pre-made cookie dough in a pinch and found it to be superior to others.
Michele G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Nestle Toll House morsels are my go to for cookies! I never have a problem with my recipe when I use the morsels! I love them so much I put them into my pancakes!
Kim C.
S Hackensack, NJ
These are sooooo great! They taste great and they aren't ridiculously sweet. I love to use them to make pancakes, waffles, and I love adding them to plain yogurt.
Tiffany L.
Rutherford, NJ
My grandma has been using Toll House chocolate chips in her to-die-for chocolate chip cookies since before the dawn of time (ok, maybe not quite). I wouldn't consider any other brand.
Jennifer B.
Saginaw, MI
This is one of the most perfect snacks or for baking! When that time of the month hits, it is the best to be able to pair a handful of these (or the whole bag :) ) with some salty pretzels! They are good for dipping strawberries and pineapple, too!
Jennifer S.
Springboro, Oh
I don't use any other chips because nothing has quite the same flavor as these. it just pairs nicely with a chocolate chip cookie recipee and gives a good balance of salty and sweet.
Brittany S.
Panama City Beach
Toll house is definitely the best there is for baking that ive tried. I make Martha stewart chewy choc chip cookies add 1/4 cup extra flour and there amazing!!!!!
Lacey O.
FPO, AP
These are perfect for melting, baking into cookies or anything really. Perfect for a small chocolate craving, just pop a few morsels in your mouth & let them melt.
Laia G.
Canon City, CO
I love these toll house morsels because I bake a lot expesially around the holidays and they are perfect with making making the chocolate creamy I do a lot of stuff with them I just love them and so does my family
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?