BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rebecca B.
Lake Butler, FL
These are the best chocolate chips out there. Not only are they easy to find in most grocery stores and reasonably priced but they make awesome chocolate chip cookies. Not only that but they go great on ice cream, cereal and in smoothies.
Serena M.
I have to have a daily sugar fix. One of my favorite things to eat are s'mores. In a pinch, I put some Nestle's Tollhouse Semi-Sweet Morsels on a graham cracker and melt them down. After they cool a bit, I add marshmallows. These are also great for cookies, cakes, and melts.
Amanda K.
Syosset, NY
I use these whenever i bake chocolate chip cookies and they are such an amazing and yummy product! they have the perfect amount of sweetness and can be used for so many baking adventures or just to munch on when you have a chocolate craving and don't want something super sweet!
Rachel B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I always have a bag of these around the house. I do a lot of baking and add Semi-sweet chips to whatever I can. Just today I was making hot pink peanut butter cookies and dresed them up by adding a cup of these and a cup of white chocolate chips. They turned out SO well!
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA
I bake very often and have tried a variety of different brand-name of off-brand chocolate chips for various items (cookies, cakes, breads, peanut butter cups, etc.) and I find that the Toll House brand Morsels will melt better and stay fresh much longer. They're delish too!
Marcelle J.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
They aren't bad considering on sale days or during the holidays you can get the cheap like a 2 for 4$ or whatever it is. I have used these in baking cookies and they turned out really well. I have no complaints about this chocolate and if it happens to be on sale then go for it! Otherwise the other chocolate chip brands are just as well. I'd say it depends on the price at the time.
Rachel E.
Torrance, CA
These are my absolute favorite! I love adding them to cookies, brownies, pancakes, and waffles! The dark chocolate ones are my favorite, but any of them add delicious chocolate-y flavor to anything. They even taste great by themselves. I love them!
Angie H.
These are not my favorite chocolate chips, but they are often on sale and taste good. I stock up for those times when I bake, which is often. They hang out in my freezer and when I am out of my number one and two choices, I just grab them. I just made English toffee and this was what I used, topped with some flaked sea salt.
Janelle C.
Wichita Falls, TX
I buy these when they're on sale for cheaper than the store brand. They're good, but they definitely just taste like all the other chocolate chips to me... can't go wrong, but I also would never buy them if the store brand is cheaper.
Megan S.
Saginaw , MI
I run a small cupcake business out of my home and these are my go to chocolate chips! Whether it be for melting chocolate or making chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes or even cookies, they are the best! Not to overwhelmingly sweet, just perfect!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?