BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Antoinette P.
Hebron, MD
Such a universal product!! From toll house cookies to a chocolate chip cream cheese ball these morsels are perfect! Always adds just the right amount of sweetness.
Kristine P.
Riverside , CA
I grew up with these chocolates. We routinely use them to bake with in our house. They are the most affordable, and there are frequent coupons available. I have yet to frequent a grocery store who does not carry this brand name of chocolate morsels.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
Love the Nestle toll house chocolate chips ! Love eating them alone for snacks and love putting and blending them in with my cookie batch and my ice cream as well
Mikyla V.
Spanaway, WA
These chocolate chips are a staple in my pantry. I enjoy baking and making things with these chips. They taste excellent and they do well in with anything I bake.
Jaime C.
The best! I use these every year to bake Christmas cookies with my grandparents, and on a weekly basis to make chocolate chip pancakes for my fiancé! So delicious
Kelsey K.
Mass City, MI
These are the only chocolate chips I buy for baking. They're perfect, if I need to melt them, it's done easily. If I want them in cookies, they stay whole. They also are great to have around when craving chocolate.
Kristen C.
Kissimmee, FL
We use these for everything. My daughter is also a chocolate fiend and I feel much better for giving her a few chips rather than a candy bar. THese are delicious.
Jessica K.
Shingletown, CA
Great item for more then just cookies. Top frozen yogurt, ice cream or yogurt. Melt and dip fruit. Or eat by the handful. The uses are endless. Sure to please.
Catherine M.
These are my go-to chips for baking. They're just the right amount of sweet and melt perfectly in cookies. I love to grab a tiny handful to eat on their own, too.
Linda S.
I totally love baking and these are perfect for it. I always add bits of chocolate to anything I bake. They're great for snacking too. I have half a package left in my pantry now. LOL.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?