BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
There are so many uses for these chocolate chip morsels!! I use them for pancakes, muffins and to even melt for strawberries and chocolate covered pretzels. Sometimes to curb that craving, I just grab a handful of them out of the freezer.
Melissa M.
Wheaton, IL
Nestle chips, any flavor are the only ones I buy when I make sweets that call for choc chips, pb, etc. They are always the best priced in comparison to other brands and coupons can always be found for this brand, for an even better deal.
Jenni F.
Newbern, TN
Toll House Chocolate Chips are my favorite to bake with (and to sneak a few). I always keep these sweeties in my cabinet because they are perfect for all kinds of recipes. From chocolate chips cookies to homemade trail mix, Toll House Chocolate chips are perfect –and TASTY too!
Melissa M.
Tonawanda, Ny
I use the semi sweet morsels for my cookies, this year i tried something different. I used them for melting and covering my peanut butter balls. Ugh was too hard, and instead of finishing with them, I went out and bought baking chocolate. Needless to say I used them for decorating my snowmen cookies, seeing as they were the small mini morsels. Still worked out and still love them!!!
Ritzy V.
Hanford, CA
Okay so these are great to bake with also to melt and make candy with so many different things to do with your chocolate chips I have tried others but I do have to say that these do taste better then all the others that I have tried
Britney S.
Forest, VA
I use these ALL the time! I keep about 3 bags in my baking cabinet so if I want to make cookies, or chocolate chip peanut butter bars, I can do it any time. I have tried off brand, but this is one thing you need to use name brand for.
Rebecca B.
Lake Butler, FL
These are the best chocolate chips out there. Not only are they easy to find in most grocery stores and reasonably priced but they make awesome chocolate chip cookies. Not only that but they go great on ice cream, cereal and in smoothies.
Rachel B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I always have a bag of these around the house. I do a lot of baking and add Semi-sweet chips to whatever I can. Just today I was making hot pink peanut butter cookies and dresed them up by adding a cup of these and a cup of white chocolate chips. They turned out SO well!
Amanda K.
Syosset, NY
I use these whenever i bake chocolate chip cookies and they are such an amazing and yummy product! they have the perfect amount of sweetness and can be used for so many baking adventures or just to munch on when you have a chocolate craving and don't want something super sweet!
Stefanie R.
Chesterfield, MI
Growing up, my mother used these in place of milk chocolate morsels in chocolate chip cookies & they always gave me heartburn! Nowadays, I prefer the milk chocolate ones. But for recipes that call for semi-sweet, I do use these. Toll House is a must have in my baking cupboard.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?