BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Lacey O.
FPO, AP
These are perfect for melting, baking into cookies or anything really. Perfect for a small chocolate craving, just pop a few morsels in your mouth & let them melt.
Amanda W.
Columbus, MS
I buy these chocolate chips for baking and I do like them. I sometimes go for a more expensive brand if I have a coupon. These make my desserts taste really good!
Kristen C.
Kissimmee, FL
We use these for everything. My daughter is also a chocolate fiend and I feel much better for giving her a few chips rather than a candy bar. THese are delicious.
Jeimy C.
Vancouver, WA
The most delicious inexpensive chocolate chips with so many uses. They melt perfectly into chocolate chip cookies, make wonderful chocolate chip muffins, the possibilities are endless
Lisa D.
Love. our favorite chips for making chocolate chip cookies and we always use the recipe on the bag! We also love the tiny chips to add to yogurt, pancakes, and ice cream. Can't beat this classic product ever.
Brandon K.
Buffalo, NY
These are great for cookies and amazing to use in brownies as well. My mom had always used them and now in my own home there is no other way to make a good chocolate chip cookies.
Samantha K.
Nestlé Toll House semi-sweet chocolate chips are the ONLY brand I will use in my baking. They make the best chocolate chips cookies. Also great to put in the freezer and eat a handful when having a sweet craving.
Rebekka S.
Louisville, KY
I always have them in the cabinet but I honestly can't remember when or if I've every actually used them to bake. I usually just use them for my sweet tooth fix!
Jaime C.
The best! I use these every year to bake Christmas cookies with my grandparents, and on a weekly basis to make chocolate chip pancakes for my fiancé! So delicious
Brittany S.
Panama City Beach
Toll house is definitely the best there is for baking that ive tried. I make Martha stewart chewy choc chip cookies add 1/4 cup extra flour and there amazing!!!!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?