BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Mayra J.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Love love them for chocalate chip and almost any baking and I even take some between baking :) very good with small packaging which keeps them fresh and u love how it not too chocolaty!
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
We absolutely love the nestle toll house chocolate chips. We use them in everything from right out of the bag to even pancakes, cakes, cookies, pies and more. Yummy!
Britton L.
We always use these to make our pumpkin chocolate chip cookies which are great with semi-sweet chocolate chips but I wouldn't recommend eating the semi-sweet chips straight from the bag...
Kayla C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Is there any other chocolate chips out there? I mean really Nestle Toll House has and will always be my go to! They are hands down the best for making everything from cookies to fudge!
Ashley W.
I love Nestlé Toll House Morsels! I use them for snacks, cookies, fudge, and sometimes I put the mini ones with some peanut butter on my son's pancakes in the morning for a special treat!
Sara B.
Ogden, UT
These are great for baking, or even just a little scoop to treat sweet tooth. They don't taste that much better than generic brands though, so I often get the generic for the lower price.
Rebecca B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these little chocolates because you can put them on almost anything. I usually use them in chocolate chip cookies, but they even go great with chex mix, popcorn, cake, anything!
Jheysa P.
Wahiawa, HI
These are so amazinggggggggg😍🙌🏻 I am a chocoholic.😭 lol I love everything & anything chocolate, I use these to make my own double fudge brownies, add it into my hot cocoa, even mix it in my pancakes 😛
Erikah O.
York, PA
I love these morsels!!! They're perfect for baking or even snacking on them alone. I especially love making chocolate chip cookies and chocolate covered strawberries with them. Yum yum!
Sarah W.
Hudson, NC
I'm a stay at home mom/wife and I do a great deal of baking cookies, cakes, etc. and I use these morsels to bake with every time the occasion calls for it! Very tasty and not too sugary!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

Walmart