BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jurija M.
I use these all the time to bake chocolate chip cookies for my boyfriend. However, for myself, I rather use milk chocolate in my baking. I think it tastes better.
galdina r.
FRESNO, CA
I love using this chocolate for my baking or to make my strawberry cover with chocolate this one works really good have try different one none work like this one.
Kristine P.
Riverside , CA
I grew up with these chocolates. We routinely use them to bake with in our house. They are the most affordable, and there are frequent coupons available. I have yet to frequent a grocery store who does not carry this brand name of chocolate morsels.
Maria S.
I ALWAY have these on hand to use in my baking. They are the best. You can even add some extra to the ready made cookie mixes. You never have enough chocolate chips in your cookies.
Becky B.
Spring Valley, WI
Toll House Chocolate Chip Morsels are my favorite chocolate chips! They are perfect for baking or just eating alone! We love to eat them with almonds or on top of bananas & cool whip!
Deidra E.
Hubbardston, MA
These are THE BEST for making chocolate chip cookies! You can find them at any grocery store and I love to mix the semi sweet with another kind of chips! Would definitely recommend!
erica g.
Memphis, TN
I love chocolate covered fruits, candy, cookies, And even chocolate jus drizzled. Melt theses morals down and dip or fizzle as u please and there not too sweet.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
Love the Nestle toll house chocolate chips ! Love eating them alone for snacks and love putting and blending them in with my cookie batch and my ice cream as well
Sarah H.
Cayce, SC
I use this at least 2 times a week when I cook. If for appetizers or a desert it has so many uses. If you want some good ideas you should check out blogs and there website. Its awesome
Catherine M.
These are my go-to chips for baking. They're just the right amount of sweet and melt perfectly in cookies. I love to grab a tiny handful to eat on their own, too.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?