BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
There are so many uses for these chocolate chip morsels!! I use them for pancakes, muffins and to even melt for strawberries and chocolate covered pretzels. Sometimes to curb that craving, I just grab a handful of them out of the freezer.
Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert
standard classic must have in any pantry when it comes to baking with chocolate for many types of goodies. Im not a huge semi-sweet fan however i always have these in a tin on my pantry shelf.
Virginia T.
Spokane, WA
I don't ever recall a time that a bag of Toll House Semi-Sweet Morsels were not in my home. My entire life, my mom always kept them in the kitchen for spur of the moment cookie making with me and my sisters and when I grew up I and moved away I continued to stock them in my home.
Alison S.
Nanuet, NY
I always buy Toll House morsels to bake with. They hold up well in cookies, melt easily for decorating, and taste great. They are hands-down my favorite chocolate chip brand.
Elizabeth R.
Missouri City, TX
These are the only chocolate chips we se when we bake cookies from scratch. They melt so beautifully in your mouth when you're sneaking and eating some of the cookie dough.
Jenni F.
Newbern, TN
Toll House Chocolate Chips are my favorite to bake with (and to sneak a few). I always keep these sweeties in my cabinet because they are perfect for all kinds of recipes. From chocolate chips cookies to homemade trail mix, Toll House Chocolate chips are perfect –and TASTY too!
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love to use Toll House Morsels for making cheesecake. I add the morsels to my bottom layer and melt it into the graham crackers, then I add it to the mix of my cheesecake.
Kitty C.
Moore, OK
These are one of the best kinds to use for baking. They hold up and don't melt away, blending into the baked product and lose their form. I've tasted another brand or 2 that's better, but these are more affordable and that makes it the winner among all semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Summer W.
Longview, WA
These are so yummy. I have found so many good uses for chocolate chips. I can make fudge out of them, frosting, sprinkles. Put them in any cookie or cake mix. I just love sprinkling them in my hot coca or making a chocolate latte with them
Rebecca B.
Mesa, Az
There are other chocolate chip brands out there, but in the end Nestles are the biggest seller for a reason; they taste good at a reasonable price. I won't make chocolate chip cookies with anything else. They are tasty to snack on, dependable performers and always melt evenly!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?