BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Sara B.
Ogden, UT
These are great for baking, or even just a little scoop to treat sweet tooth. They don't taste that much better than generic brands though, so I often get the generic for the lower price.
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
We absolutely love the nestle toll house chocolate chips. We use them in everything from right out of the bag to even pancakes, cakes, cookies, pies and more. Yummy!
Dixie a.
Phoenix, AZ
Nestle Toll House chips are the best. It's the only chocolate chip to use when making cookies, I love these, they are the best. The are always good and have never been a disappointment.
Kristen O.
La Mirada, CA
Nestlé has always made great chips, and they make cookies taste perfect every time. The only reason why it's not getting an A is because of how expensive they've become. The bag has shrunk, and paying sometimes $4 for a 15oz. bag is nuts. No pun intended.
Emily B.
Very cute and perfect for the holidays! If melted; a great substitute for people who don't like icing. My only complaint is that it stains your teeth and also stains anything it touches.
Emily L.
Warwick, RI
These are perfect for so many things... Cookies, pancakes, breads, muffins, melting chocolate, yogurt, oatmeal, you name it!!! They taste so good, you could have them by themselves too!
Hanna J.
Duluth, GA
These Nestle Chocolate Chips are the best for baking. They have a wide assortment of different flavors for different baking needs. The recipe for Chocolate Chip cookies on the back of the package is the BEST recipe for simple, traditional, YUMMY cookies.
Erikah O.
York, PA
I love these morsels!!! They're perfect for baking or even snacking on them alone. I especially love making chocolate chip cookies and chocolate covered strawberries with them. Yum yum!
Brittany Q.
Altoona, PA
I make sure I am always stocked up on these! We put them in pancakes, waffles, cookies and so much more! They are also one my favorite snacks to sneak throughout the day! I love nestle!
Mayra J.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Love love them for chocalate chip and almost any baking and I even take some between baking :) very good with small packaging which keeps them fresh and u love how it not too chocolaty!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?