BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

Buy on Walmart
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love to use Toll House Morsels for making cheesecake. I add the morsels to my bottom layer and melt it into the graham crackers, then I add it to the mix of my cheesecake.
Marilyn F.
Denham Springs, LA
I always use Nestle Toll House Morsels in my peanut butter chocolate chip cookie recipe. The chocolate morsels melt and are gooey in my homemade cookies. Just like I want my cookies to be! Delicious!!
Summer W.
Longview, WA
These are so yummy. I have found so many good uses for chocolate chips. I can make fudge out of them, frosting, sprinkles. Put them in any cookie or cake mix. I just love sprinkling them in my hot coca or making a chocolate latte with them
Megan C.
Elbow Lake, MN
There is no other brand that I use for baking. I like how well they melt, and they come in a variety of flavors. My favorite by far is the dark chocolate. They are perfect in a recipe I make for Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Oatmeal muffins, YUM!
Brianna E.
Des Plaines, IL
These guys have been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. The recipe on the back is the only chocolate chip cookie recipe I will ever make, and in general these are an amazing addition to everything that needs a bit of chocolate.
Rebecca B.
Mesa, Az
There are other chocolate chip brands out there, but in the end Nestles are the biggest seller for a reason; they taste good at a reasonable price. I won't make chocolate chip cookies with anything else. They are tasty to snack on, dependable performers and always melt evenly!
Sara E.
Roseville, CA
I love these for all sorts!! They're so versatile, I use them in cookies of course as well as mix them and melt them to dip pretzels and fruit in. I purchase milk and white chocolate the most but the butterscotch are good in oatmeal cookies!! Can't get enough of these little guys!
Amber M.
Shreveport, LA
Family tradition is written all over these morsels. Growing up as a little child when we made homemade chocolate chip cookies we always used Nestle. I love this brand and hopefully would like to continue this tradition with my future kids.
Kristin P.
Medford, MA
As a full time working mom of two, I love surprising my kids on Saturday mornings with chocolate chip pancakes. I've tried the no-name chocolate chips, and they're just not as yummy in the pancakes as Toll House. I find the Toll House tends to taste better than the no-name brand.
Rebecca V.
Fort Hood, TX
Sooo yummy, it's great for cookies or a melting chocolate for chocolate covered strawberries.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?