BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Megan Y.
Tonawanda , NY
I end up eating these things out of the bag because I typically don't bake, but when someone DOES pry these out of my hands and put them into some cookies, they are absolutely delicious..
Bobbi Jo C.
Clarksville, TN
Nestle chocolate morsels are great for baking,adding to popcorn, dipping sweets into and many more things! I especially love the holiday multicolored chocolate chips!
Chelsea B.
Dorchester, WI
The only homemade chocolate chip cookies I made were with toll house chocolate chips. And the recipe is right on the back! I wouldn't use any other chocolate chips.
April H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Nestle is the BEST brand ever and they have the absolute best cookie recipe! i could seriously eat an entire bag of these chocolate chips by myself. delicious :))))
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
These chocolate chips are great! My husband and I always have a bag of these in our pantry. They're great for baking, waffles, pancakes, and even eating on their own.
Megan E.
Dayton, OH
These are a classic. I use them in cookies, waffles, muffins-everything! There really isn't a dupe for these chocolate chips. They're even great to just eat out of the bag. So. Good.

Rebekka S.
Louisville, KY
I always have them in the cabinet but I honestly can't remember when or if I've every actually used them to bake. I usually just use them for my sweet tooth fix!
Kelly L.
Orrum, NC
My opinion is that this is some of the best chocolate to buy. Its not only for putting in cakes or brownies the chocolate is also for making like dip strawberries and so much more.
Brandon K.
Buffalo, NY
These are great for cookies and amazing to use in brownies as well. My mom had always used them and now in my own home there is no other way to make a good chocolate chip cookies.
Kristen C.
Kissimmee, FL
We use these for everything. My daughter is also a chocolate fiend and I feel much better for giving her a few chips rather than a candy bar. THese are delicious.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?