BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Krista A.
These are the best chocolate chips! They are perfect to snack on if your having a sweet tooth also they are great for baking. Other brands can't compete with the taste of these morsels
Kayla C.
Murfreesboro , TN
Is there any other chocolate chips out there? I mean really Nestle Toll House has and will always be my go to! They are hands down the best for making everything from cookies to fudge!
Vera T.
Great for cooking cookies, melting for other snacks like strawberry, and eating by themselves. Always my go to chocolate chips. I like that they aren't two sweet.
Jheysa P.
These are so amazinggggggggg😍🙌🏻 I am a chocoholic.😭 lol I love everything & anything chocolate, I use these to make my own double fudge brownies, add it into my hot cocoa, even mix it in my pancakes 😛
Sandy P.
Hood River, OR
These are the best for cooking. I use them to make fudge and chocolate chip cookies. Buy to many? No problem through the bags in the freezer and they do just fine for when you need them!
Sara B.
Ogden, UT
These are great for baking, or even just a little scoop to treat sweet tooth. They don't taste that much better than generic brands though, so I often get the generic for the lower price.
Emily L.
Warwick, RI
These are perfect for so many things... Cookies, pancakes, breads, muffins, melting chocolate, yogurt, oatmeal, you name it!!! They taste so good, you could have them by themselves too!
Julia W.
Framingham, MA
Not going to lie, I have completely eaten a whole package of these before. Half the time I buy them, it is not to even cook with them. But they're so irresistible!!!
Sarah W.
Hudson, NC
I'm a stay at home mom/wife and I do a great deal of baking cookies, cakes, etc. and I use these morsels to bake with every time the occasion calls for it! Very tasty and not too sugary!
Alyssa A.
San Antonio, TX
My mother in law eats these straight out of the bag it's hilarious. Lol. But I use them most when I make chocolate chip pancakes ! Mmm! Best little chocolates ever!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?