BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Dixie a.
Phoenix, AZ
Nestle Toll House chips are the best. It's the only chocolate chip to use when making cookies, I love these, they are the best. The are always good and have never been a disappointment.
Chelsea B.
Dorchester, WI
The only homemade chocolate chip cookies I made were with toll house chocolate chips. And the recipe is right on the back! I wouldn't use any other chocolate chips.
Beka A.
I always use Toll House morsels for my pancakes or as an addition to an ice cream Sunday. There are just some things that you should never purchase store brand, and chocolate is one of them.
Gabriela G.
Harbor City, CA
If your making chocolate chip cookies I recommend these because they just make the cookies taste great and they are a good size chocolate chip !! Awesome product!!!
Krista A.
These are the best chocolate chips! They are perfect to snack on if your having a sweet tooth also they are great for baking. Other brands can't compete with the taste of these morsels
Crystal L.
Garfield, NJ
These chocolate chips are great for baking! Whether you follow the instructions for the cookies that is included or you use them in another recipe the chocolate is always delicious and your recipes come out delicious!
Hanna J.
Duluth, GA
These Nestle Chocolate Chips are the best for baking. They have a wide assortment of different flavors for different baking needs. The recipe for Chocolate Chip cookies on the back of the package is the BEST recipe for simple, traditional, YUMMY cookies.
Brandie S.
Louisville, KY
Not my favorite for chocolate chip cookie making (Ghirardelli is the best for that), but these are great for making tiger butter with, in granola/trail mixes, or just eating out of hand.
Sara B.
Ogden, UT
These are great for baking, or even just a little scoop to treat sweet tooth. They don't taste that much better than generic brands though, so I often get the generic for the lower price.
Kristen O.
La Mirada, CA
Nestlé has always made great chips, and they make cookies taste perfect every time. The only reason why it's not getting an A is because of how expensive they've become. The bag has shrunk, and paying sometimes $4 for a 15oz. bag is nuts. No pun intended.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?