BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Gen T.
San Diego, CA
Best chocolates for baking mini brownies, mini muffins, mini cookies, and other mini cute food. They taste just as good as their normal size counter parts. Definitely recommend!
Danielle L.
This is a staple in most baking and desserts. I've used then from cookies, pancakes, cakes, decorations, ice cream and even melted for dipped fruit. They are easy to work with and taste great! They are definitely a staple in my household.
Ally B.
These Toll House Morsels are my favorite morsels to bake with. They are perfect for chocolate chip cookies. They taste way better than regular morsels because these melt smoothr and have a great taste. The price and availability are great.
Jaylin M.
Effort, PA
They are fantastic for baking, I use these in all of my cookie recipes that need chocolate hips. I find the Godiva chocolate morsels to not have as good of a balance in sweetness when compared to nestles not to mention they're much cheaper.
Katie F.
Montgomery, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love good chocolate. When I'm buying chocolate just to eat it, I want Ghirardelli, Godiva, Vosges... but to bake with, Nestle Toll House is the best! And, their recipe for chocolate chip cookies (on the bag) is one of the best out there!
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
These morsels are my go to for chocolate cookies or holiday dessert bars! The chocolate is very rich and flavorful! Some chocolates have a fake or chemical flavor which is not the case for these! They make your cookies yummy and rich! So good!
Ashlee T.
I love using these chocolate bits in cookies, cakes, brownies, and other pastries, but I think that eating them by themselves leaves a semi-bitter aftertaste. I would rather that they were sweeter, if I were to eat them plain as treats. In baking, it's fine, because all the other ingredients enhance the natural chocolate flavor and add sweetness of their own, and it keeps things not as sweet.
Alyssa T.
Modesto, CA
These chocolate chips bring back memories from my childhood. I absolutely love baking with these, i actually prefer them over the Ghirardelli kind. They will suit you for any of your baking needs and are an affordable price especially if you purchase at Walmart with there rollbacks. I will continue to buy these because they are amazing.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
They are the perfect size morsel for making cookies, adding it to a homemade granola snack, adding a few to a hot cup of cocoa and SO much more!! They melt perfectly and they have just the right amount of sweet taste that doesn't overdo it.
Kristin P.
Medford, MA
As a full time working mom of two, I love surprising my kids on Saturday mornings with chocolate chip pancakes. I've tried the no-name chocolate chips, and they're just not as yummy in the pancakes as Toll House. I find the Toll House tends to taste better than the no-name brand.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?