BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ann Marie B.
Sag Harbor, NY
I purchase the giant bag of these from Costco. I use them in my chocolate chip cookies and my pancakes! I will also melt them down when needed for other desserts. these are my favorite chocolate chips!
Jaylin M.
Effort, PA
They are fantastic for baking, I use these in all of my cookie recipes that need chocolate hips. I find the Godiva chocolate morsels to not have as good of a balance in sweetness when compared to nestles not to mention they're much cheaper.
Yennifer G.
These little chocolates are amazing they taste great and they melt so easily. Thats what i useally do with these chocolates i melt them and they melt so smoothly and creamy its amazing
Katie F.
Montgomery, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love good chocolate. When I'm buying chocolate just to eat it, I want Ghirardelli, Godiva, Vosges... but to bake with, Nestle Toll House is the best! And, their recipe for chocolate chip cookies (on the bag) is one of the best out there!
Amanda G.
worthington, oh
I use Toll House Morsels to make my snacks so much tastier! They're little, but they pack a big flavor punch, so I don't feel like I need to eat a whole bar of chocolate to satisfy my sweet tooth. I love adding a few to my non-fat strawberry yogurt for an after-work snack...so good!
Ashlee T.
I love using these chocolate bits in cookies, cakes, brownies, and other pastries, but I think that eating them by themselves leaves a semi-bitter aftertaste. I would rather that they were sweeter, if I were to eat them plain as treats. In baking, it's fine, because all the other ingredients enhance the natural chocolate flavor and add sweetness of their own, and it keeps things not as sweet.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
These chocolate morsels from Nestle are absolutely delicious, and they come with their very own chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back - which is a must try! & not only can you use them in cookies, or cakes they are amazing in pancakes too!
Alyssa T.
Modesto, CA
These chocolate chips bring back memories from my childhood. I absolutely love baking with these, i actually prefer them over the Ghirardelli kind. They will suit you for any of your baking needs and are an affordable price especially if you purchase at Walmart with there rollbacks. I will continue to buy these because they are amazing.
Danielle L.
This is a staple in most baking and desserts. I've used then from cookies, pancakes, cakes, decorations, ice cream and even melted for dipped fruit. They are easy to work with and taste great! They are definitely a staple in my household.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
These morsels are my go to for chocolate cookies or holiday dessert bars! The chocolate is very rich and flavorful! Some chocolates have a fake or chemical flavor which is not the case for these! They make your cookies yummy and rich! So good!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?