BY TOLL HOUSE #46 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Nicole c.
Youngstown, OH
I absolutely love nestle chocolate chips they bring me back to my memories is a child.the possibilities are endless for recipes and I now get to create memories and recipes with my children
Brenda O.
I love these little guys lol I love melting them for Valentine's u made my husband chocolate covered strawberries you can also do chocolate covered blueberries!! So delicious
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
I love these chocolate chips. The semi-sweet option is perfect for me - not too sweet but not too bitter. They work great for baking and for snacking on by themselves!
Samantha H.
Philadelphia, PA
Nestle's semi-sweet morsels are the best on the shelves. I use them in all of my baking and keep them in a container in the refrigerator for a quick chocolate fix.
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
I will only bake with toll house you can find these at any walmart, kmart, ect. They're not waxy like some chocolate chips, you're getting great quality and a delicious dessert in the end.
Marybeth M.
Greenville, SC
I love the semi-sweet morsels! They are great to add to desserts to liven things up, or as a chocolatier, I use them often to create the ganache for my truffle filling!
Ashley J.
Chestertown, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these in cookies and most definitely love eating them by the handful!!! They are affordable and usually you can find deals on them. I don't eat them often and will definitely continue to purchase
Britni W.
Simi Valley, CA
Stick these babies in the freezer and eat them by the handful I know they are meant for cookies but I can't help myself they are too good not to eat before you bake them in cookies. They have many different flavors but the semi sweet are ofcourse the best.
Caitlin S.
To be honest, I can't tell the difference between different brands of chocolate chips, so I usually just buy the cheapest ones. That would not be the Nestle brand...
Jessica P.
W Lafayette, IN
You couldn't go wrong with these. No way. Yummy. Always the brand to go to for baking cookies and desserts. Now to make sure the cookies get made and you don't eat these by the handful. :)
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back