BY TOLL HOUSE

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Vera T.
Great for cooking cookies, melting for other snacks like strawberry, and eating by themselves. Always my go to chocolate chips. I like that they aren't two sweet.
Emily B.
Very cute and perfect for the holidays! If melted; a great substitute for people who don't like icing. My only complaint is that it stains your teeth and also stains anything it touches.
Danielle W.
Tampa, FL
You can throw these in anything to get your chocolate fix! I prefer the minis but the original size are great too! You can throw some in pancakes, yogurt, oatmeal…..anything really! They are wonderful and taste great!
Rebecca B.
I love these little chocolates because you can put them on almost anything. I usually use them in chocolate chip cookies, but they even go great with chex mix, popcorn, cake, anything!
Adriana N.
Making cookies to eat, to share to enjoy! Well Nestle Toll house semi-sweet morsels are the best match! They cook perfectly and stay right in the cookie or any dessert you are baking!! This is my go to product when i am making somehting with chocolate!
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Instead of the candy melts you buy for cakepops/balls, etc. I prefer using this! :] So much easier to work with and you get more for your money vs. the candy melts.
April H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Nestle is the BEST brand ever and they have the absolute best cookie recipe! i could seriously eat an entire bag of these chocolate chips by myself. delicious :))))
Jheysa P.
These are so amazinggggggggg😍🙌🏻 I am a chocoholic.😭 lol I love everything & anything chocolate, I use these to make my own double fudge brownies, add it into my hot cocoa, even mix it in my pancakes 😛
Samantha C.
Honestly I only use these for my baking. I've tried others, but they just did not taste the same. Nestle makes the only chocolate I like. I use it to make chocolate chip cookies, chocolate covered strawberries and other various yummy chocolate desserts!
Sarah W.
Hudson, NC
I'm a stay at home mom/wife and I do a great deal of baking cookies, cakes, etc. and I use these morsels to bake with every time the occasion calls for it! Very tasty and not too sugary!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?