BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Michaela Z.
West Chester, PA
These are absolutely delicious on their own or in whatever delicious baked good you want to add them into. They're the perfect amount of sweetness without being too heavy. In love.Put t
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Instead of the candy melts you buy for cakepops/balls, etc. I prefer using this! :] So much easier to work with and you get more for your money vs. the candy melts.
Crystal L.
Garfield, NJ
These chocolate chips are great for baking! Whether you follow the instructions for the cookies that is included or you use them in another recipe the chocolate is always delicious and your recipes come out delicious!
Erikah O.
York, PA
I love these morsels!!! They're perfect for baking or even snacking on them alone. I especially love making chocolate chip cookies and chocolate covered strawberries with them. Yum yum!
Hanna J.
Duluth, GA
These Nestle Chocolate Chips are the best for baking. They have a wide assortment of different flavors for different baking needs. The recipe for Chocolate Chip cookies on the back of the package is the BEST recipe for simple, traditional, YUMMY cookies.
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
We absolutely love the nestle toll house chocolate chips. We use them in everything from right out of the bag to even pancakes, cakes, cookies, pies and more. Yummy!
Tenisha R.
Binghamton, NY
I always have a few packages of Nestle chocolate chips in my pantry. I bake often and love its creamy taste. I also use the recipes on the pack of the packages. The chocolate chip cookies are a hit in my home and when I visit family during the holidays.
Dixie a.
Phoenix, AZ
Nestle Toll House chips are the best. It's the only chocolate chip to use when making cookies, I love these, they are the best. The are always good and have never been a disappointment.
Kim R.
These are great for baking or adding to yogurt. I like the milk chocolate ones also. Sometimes I swap in a portion of these to add depth of flavor to cookies that call for semi-sweet.
Julia W.
Framingham, MA
Not going to lie, I have completely eaten a whole package of these before. Half the time I buy them, it is not to even cook with them. But they're so irresistible!!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?