BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Amber H.
Sacramento, CA
These are what I buy when making chocolate chip cookies or bar cookies. They aren't to sweet and they hold up in the oven I only ever need to buy one bag they are affordable. I would recommend these to others baking my family has used these for years.
Jocelyne N.
Murrieta , Ca
I love using these for cookies, pankcakes, cake...they are so yummy. They are super affordable and sometimes on sale, if your lucky. We purchase ours at Target. We would recommend them because these are go to chocolate chips.
Mariah R.
Edmond, OK
These are the best baking chocolate ever! I've used them in everything from pancakes to cupcakes to super delicious hot cocoa. I keep them in my pantry at all times and would recommend them to anyone with a sweet tooth.
heaven s.
Louisville, KY
if you ever need chocolate hips, this is where you need to go. the all time best brand out there! when i bake cookies or anything like that i use these chocolate chips! they taste so good! i would highly recommend this.
Laura A.
PARKER, CO
The perfect chocolate chip cookie chips! Perfect texture, not too waxy but not too melty either. They're also great for melting and drizzling over fruit for a quick dessert. You can't beat the cookie recipe on the back of the package either!
Debie A.
These are amazing and super delicious! I love how they are the perfect sweetness! They are very affordable for a lot of them. I usually get this at a grocery store and they are worth the purchase for baking or cooking!
Susan G.
Wyoming, MI
I have used this brand for so many years! Every time I make chocolate chip cookies this is what I've used. You can get these at about any grocery store I've ever been in. They are certainly worth the price!
Emily T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my go-to chocolate chips every time I bake something! Sometimes I even eat them on my own because they have a great taste. Not the healthiest, but they're definitely something to use when baking
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
I always keep a bag of these around the house. There are a ton of things you can make with them and these are great quality. They are also great coupons you can get for them as well. #influenster
Phylisity S.
Chicopee, MA
Nestle toll House semi-sweet chocolate is one of my favorite chocolates. I like to put this chocolate in my cookies and brownies for an oowy goowy desert. In a good way. I also like to sprinkle these on my ice cream as a yummy topping for ice cream sundaes.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?