BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jamie P.
Salem, NY
These are so delicious, I use them in chocolate chip cookies, brownies and cakes. Sometimes I'll just get a small bowl and snack on them haha also peanut butter and some of these chocolate chips in a bowl is really yummy
AbaGayle B.
Midway Park, NC
I love these chocolate chips! The recipe on the back for chocolate chip cookies has been my family's go-to recipe for a very long time. We're never disappointed with a bag of these yummy things!
Lauren D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My favorite semi-sweet morsels to use in baking. They melt perfectly in cookies and just taste so much better then any other brand. I also take a small handful for a midnight snack and it helps the chocolate craving! I always have a bag in the house.
chasidy a.
Winston Salem, NC
I love these chips because they are so much better to bake with then some of the other brands. They're not too expensive, and when baking with these all of the chocolate doesn't just melt and turn into a mess. I used these most often in my pumpkin pie cookies.
Katie D.
These chocolate chips are amazing! I use them for my chocolate chip cookies, pancakes, brownies, pretty much anything I bake that I can put chocolate chips in! I even melt them for chocolate covered strawberries!
Paula B.
Rome, GA
These chocolate chips are the best to bake with!! My only problem with them is that I always eat them out the bag while I'm cooking lol 😄 then I have to go buy more lol
Melyssa G.
What I really enjoy about the semi-sweet morsels is that even though they are semi-sweet they are still sweet. I love putting the morsels in my movie popcorn. The bag is not that expensive and depending how often I bake the bag can last for a while.
Bri A.
Athens, IL
These are so yummy! Whether you bake with them or just eat them out of the bag they taste amazing and melt into perfection. I totally recommend these when baking cookies and cakes or anything at all really. You can melt them down for frostings or and them into cookies chocolate chip cookies.
Sophia S.
Napa, CA
I looooooove these! But I really like the regular ones I love the full sweetness in my chocolate chips haha I don't eat these very often by themselves but in cakes and cookies I do. I would definitely recommend these to other people for sure!
Madee B.
Athens, OH
I always go with Nestle's when baking. It's definitely worth the price and cookies just don't taste the same without it! The quality is unbeatable... and I LOVE chocolate. Two thumbs up, definitely my go to!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?