BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alexis N.
Lafayette, LA
Omg! Where do I begin?! This is some thing that I grew up with.. Baking in the kitchen and adding these to my favorite chocolate cookies ! The chocolate is so smooth and would recommend everyone to try it if you have not already.
Annmarie S.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
These are the only brand of chocolate chips my sister and I use ! They're great on their own, over ice cream or cupcakes, and taste even better added in brownie batter ! I've repurchased these countless times ! You can't go wrong
Rachel D.
Sterling Hts, MI
These are great for baking of all kinds! I use them for cookies and chocolate covered pretzels predominately! They aren't as rich in flavor as specialty chocolate, but for the price and baking with other flavors, they're perfect!
Kelsey J.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This product is great for baking or melting down to be used in various desserts. Recently, I used this product to make a snack mix and the chocolate melted down wonderfully. This is a multi use item that I would highly recommend.
Cynthia H.
newton, WV
Seriously if you are making cookies, peanut butter balls or even just plain fudge Toll House Morsels are the best! A staple in my pantry! Great price for a quality product! If it calls for chocolate - grab the Toll House Morsels!
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
So so so awesome for baking! and sometimes I even find myself snacking on them before they're added to the recipe. they always brighten up any baking dish and the quality of the chocolate is awesome. definitely love this product.
April G.
Midland, TX
My mom always buys this for me to make chocolate chip cookies on Christmas eve. It's so delicious and has a good chocolaty taste to them. I love them and you will too. Especially when you add the chocolate chips with brownies. <3
Margo H.
Groton, CT
Can't make #chocolatechipcookies with out the toll house. The chocolate is a great texture and melts fantastically. They are a great price at Stop and Shop. These are the only chocolate chips I will buy and only ones I recommend.
Amanda W.
Love toll house brand! Great taste an make great cookies! I usually stock up at local gro store when they go on sale! They are affordable!! I recommend the different flavors also plain choco, milk, white chips they all are yummy!
Jennifer W.
My go to chocolate chips. Trusted brand with a quality recipe. If you want good cookies this is it. Not to pricey and the flavor is never lacking like some of the other brand chips. My kids would eat the whole bag if I left them.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?