BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nicole C.
These are the best. I'm a cake decorator and I love putting these guys on everything. I love that they come in different sizes. They are perfect not just for chocolate chip cookies but a lot of other recipes too. I use them in some of the cakes I make and I always get rave review!
Amanda L.
Manhattan, KS
These are the only chocolate morsels I will use in my chocolate chip cookies. My favorite are the semi-sweet. I love that they hold their shape after being in the oven, but that they will still get softer.
Brooke M.
Waymart, PA
I'm one of those people who could sit down and eat a bag of chocolate chips as a snack, and Toll House morsels are perfect to do this with. On top of just eating these plain, they're also perfect in chocolate chip pancakes or even cookies!
Brittany C.
Eubank, KY
I love these! Semi-sweet morsels are great for baking but oh my milk chocolate morsels are addictive! Amazing flavor! Definitely eat these more often than I should! Yes buy them up if they are on sale.!
Amanda G.
worthington, oh
I use Toll House Morsels to make my snacks so much tastier! They're little, but they pack a big flavor punch, so I don't feel like I need to eat a whole bar of chocolate to satisfy my sweet tooth. I love adding a few to my non-fat strawberry yogurt for an after-work snack...so good!
Audrey M.
Kids love chocolate! I keep a bag of these at all times! We add these to muffins, cookies, cupcakes, pancakes and waffles! I love how easily they melt and that they taste great!
Darrah M.
Souderton, PA
I love baking, but I keep a bag of these on hand at all times as a quick sweet snack or a little extra mix in to greek yogurt, oatmeal, or to sprinkle on top of a frozen whipped banana as a treat, too. I've tried other brands and they just don't compare. High quality and delicious.
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect chocolate chip morsels to bake with. They are just the right size for making a batch of your favorite chocolate chip cookies. They melt just right are help make my cookies so gooey and delicious.
Stephanie P.
Cerritos, CA
I use it in every recipe that requires chocolate chips! My cookies always come out the same and everyone's always love. I use them religiously, but some people think their too sweet, and the. I use more semi-sweet than milk chocolate chips.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
Several people in my family love this chocolate candy. I love to eat this candy as a snack if you are wanting something sweet but don't want to go to the store to get a candy bar or don't have one at home. I will buy this candy and use it for desserts, that's if I can keep my family from eating it before I am able to use it for the desserts that I'm making at the time.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?