BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Sandy P.
Hood River, OR
These are the best for cooking. I use them to make fudge and chocolate chip cookies. Buy to many? No problem through the bags in the freezer and they do just fine for when you need them!
Danielle W.
Tampa, FL
You can throw these in anything to get your chocolate fix! I prefer the minis but the original size are great too! You can throw some in pancakes, yogurt, oatmeal…..anything really! They are wonderful and taste great!
Alyssa A.
San Antonio, TX
My mother in law eats these straight out of the bag it's hilarious. Lol. But I use them most when I make chocolate chip pancakes ! Mmm! Best little chocolates ever!
tara h.
Tacoma, WA
Nestle Semi- Sweet Morsels is something my kitchen never goes without. I make everything from Pancakes to cookies with them and my kids love them in almost everything my household would not be the same without them.
Vera T.
Great for cooking cookies, melting for other snacks like strawberry, and eating by themselves. Always my go to chocolate chips. I like that they aren't two sweet.
Joanie B.
Carrollton, OH
I love these in chocolate chip cookies! I don't stop there though! I use them to make buckeyes and other chocolate candy, I eat them by the handful, I put them in my pancake batter for my kids and sometimes I even through a few in my hot cocoa!! Yummm!!!
Rebecca B.
I love these little chocolates because you can put them on almost anything. I usually use them in chocolate chip cookies, but they even go great with chex mix, popcorn, cake, anything!
Megan D.
Haslet , TX
I use these in chocolate chip cookies and pancakes and my kids eat them as snacks. I but them at costco for the large size because I use so many. I would never choose to use any others.
Emily B.
Very cute and perfect for the holidays! If melted; a great substitute for people who don't like icing. My only complaint is that it stains your teeth and also stains anything it touches.
Katherine T.
These morsels make the best chocolate chip cookies! You really can't be a good chocolate chip cookies so when in doubt use the recipe on the back of these goodies!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?