BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Samantha C.
Honestly I only use these for my baking. I've tried others, but they just did not taste the same. Nestle makes the only chocolate I like. I use it to make chocolate chip cookies, chocolate covered strawberries and other various yummy chocolate desserts!
Emily L.
Warwick, RI
These are perfect for so many things... Cookies, pancakes, breads, muffins, melting chocolate, yogurt, oatmeal, you name it!!! They taste so good, you could have them by themselves too!
Kim R.
These are great for baking or adding to yogurt. I like the milk chocolate ones also. Sometimes I swap in a portion of these to add depth of flavor to cookies that call for semi-sweet.
Kayla C.
Murfreesboro , TN
Is there any other chocolate chips out there? I mean really Nestle Toll House has and will always be my go to! They are hands down the best for making everything from cookies to fudge!
tara h.
Tacoma, WA
Nestle Semi- Sweet Morsels is something my kitchen never goes without. I make everything from Pancakes to cookies with them and my kids love them in almost everything my household would not be the same without them.
Sandy P.
Hood River, OR
These are the best for cooking. I use them to make fudge and chocolate chip cookies. Buy to many? No problem through the bags in the freezer and they do just fine for when you need them!
Gabriela G.
Harbor City, CA
If your making chocolate chip cookies I recommend these because they just make the cookies taste great and they are a good size chocolate chip !! Awesome product!!!
Vera T.
Great for cooking cookies, melting for other snacks like strawberry, and eating by themselves. Always my go to chocolate chips. I like that they aren't two sweet.
Danielle W.
Tampa, FL
You can throw these in anything to get your chocolate fix! I prefer the minis but the original size are great too! You can throw some in pancakes, yogurt, oatmeal…..anything really! They are wonderful and taste great!
Mayra J.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Love love them for chocalate chip and almost any baking and I even take some between baking :) very good with small packaging which keeps them fresh and u love how it not too chocolaty!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?