Nestlé® Toll House® Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
4.88 / 5 based on 11,644 Reviews
Our famous Semi-Sweet Morsels have been helping to bake up the best for generations. Delicious in desserts or right out of the bag, these morsels bring versatility and convenience to any baker’s kitchen. Also available in the following.
- 100% Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- No Preservatives
- Gluten Free
Sugar, Chocolate, Milkfat, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors. Contains: Milk, Soy Ingredients Current As Of 11/2017. Check The Package In The Store Prior To Purchase.see more...
Top Questions See all 14,363 Q&A
- "Not only do I use these in my family recipe chocolate chip cookies, but I also melt them to do my chocolate covered popcorn and pretzels during the Holiday time." in 1106 reviews
- "These are the only chocolate chips that I will buy because they're absolutely perfect for baking and the recipe on the back is my go-to for chocolate chip cookies!" in 645 reviews
- "I love chocolate and white toll house morsels I like just eating the plain and I like the chocolate chips in my ice cream " in 126 reviews
- "Expecially follow the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag/ package to make the best ever chocolate chip cookies that everyone will love!" in 126 reviews
- "Great chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back, and they're good for a quick snack if you don't want to make the cookies, too!" in 116 reviews
I always use these when I bake or if I just want to throw some on top of my overnight oats. Tollhouse morsels are the perfect size for putting in muffins or pancakes and always taste great!
These morcels can be used as chocolate melts or just toppings. They don't taste extremely amazing like giradelhi chocolate chips or those other brands but they taste good. There a cheap so if you are looking for something good but inexpensive this is for you.
These are my go to chocolate chips for any recipe. I use them in my cookies, cupcakes and even in yogurt for an evening snack. Quality product with an excellent taste!
My favorite way to use these is to make chocolate fondue! I just melt the chips in the microwave and then dip strawberries, bananas, nuts, and other yummy treats into the melted chocolate!
I am a huge baker (meaning I bake a lot 😄)! Nestle toll house chips are my go to chocolate chip. I use the. For all my chocolate needs, from dipping, to frosting so, to cakes and cookies.
When using chocolate to bake with, or melt down and use for chocolate covered anything nestle is definitely the way to go, it's inexpensive and so easy to use. Taste and quality is never disappointingg. Love these
I love to bake with this my cookies are baked with style and I know they are for baking but I like to eat them right out of the package shhhhh don't tell anybody lol
You couldn't go wrong with these. No way. Yummy. Always the brand to go to for baking cookies and desserts. Now to make sure the cookies get made and you don't eat these by the handful. :)
These are my go to chocolate chips for baking homemade chocolate chip cookies! My grandma has always had these in the pantry for as long as I can remember. The best!!
Stick these babies in the freezer and eat them by the handful I know they are meant for cookies but I can't help myself they are too good not to eat before you bake them in cookies. They have many different flavors but the semi sweet are ofcourse the best.
Q & A
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Are these good for cookies?
Whats a good way to eat these
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Are these good to bake with?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos