BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Michelle R.
Perfect for baking. for toppings on ice cream or pancakes. Or just a quick chocolate fix :)

I have bags on backup in my house since we do a lot of baking and try to stock up when i get them cheaper (target after holiday sales or with coupons)

Anna W.
Oakdale, CA
These are the standard chocolate chips that I use in a variety of recipes for my family and friends. They are easy to find, cheap, and taste yummy!
However, in my bakery I do like to use a higher quality chocolate for most things. For home use, Toll House Morsels are great though!
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
These chocolate morsels from Nestle are absolutely delicious, and they come with their very own chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back - which is a must try! & not only can you use them in cookies, or cakes they are amazing in pancakes too!
Brittany S.
Saint George, UT
Toll House is my favorite choice when it comes to chocolate chips! They have such an awesome variety and their chips hold up strong in any recipe. They have a great flavor and consistency. Plus, the recipe for the best chocolate chip cookies ever comes right on the bag! Its a win-win!
Carmen S.
Lacey, WA
I won't use anything else for my chocolate chip cookies. They fold perfectly into dough and aren't bitter or overly sweet, they make the best cookie to share with my family.
So many family memories made making and eating these little guys.
Elle N.
Nestle chocolate chips are, of course, a perfect standby; they are definitely the chocolate chips of my youth. They are great for baking, and they might be my favorite for chocolate chip cookies, just because of the nostalgia factor (they taste just right). That said, they're a bit waxy and sweet for everyday not-baked consumption or for recipes that really bring out the flavor of the chocolate.
Darrah M.
Souderton, PA
I love baking, but I keep a bag of these on hand at all times as a quick sweet snack or a little extra mix in to greek yogurt, oatmeal, or to sprinkle on top of a frozen whipped banana as a treat, too. I've tried other brands and they just don't compare. High quality and delicious.
Celeste R.
Love these for the holidays
I could just eat em straight out the bag
Good for cookie dough or cookie dough ice cream
They have em at the dollar store
It's so rich and pure
I always have these in my pantry
Amanda G.
worthington, oh
I use Toll House Morsels to make my snacks so much tastier! They're little, but they pack a big flavor punch, so I don't feel like I need to eat a whole bar of chocolate to satisfy my sweet tooth. I love adding a few to my non-fat strawberry yogurt for an after-work snack...so good!
Amanda L.
Manhattan, KS
These are the only chocolate morsels I will use in my chocolate chip cookies. My favorite are the semi-sweet. I love that they hold their shape after being in the oven, but that they will still get softer.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?