BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Sydney B.
Tucson, AZ
I always use these when I bake or if I just want to throw some on top of my overnight oats. Tollhouse morsels are the perfect size for putting in muffins or pancakes and always taste great!
Cindy N.
East Elmhurst, NY
These morcels can be used as chocolate melts or just toppings. They don't taste extremely amazing like giradelhi chocolate chips or those other brands but they taste good. There a cheap so if you are looking for something good but inexpensive this is for you.
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are my go to chocolate chips for any recipe. I use them in my cookies, cupcakes and even in yogurt for an evening snack. Quality product with an excellent taste!
Stephanie J.
Marietta, GA
My favorite way to use these is to make chocolate fondue! I just melt the chips in the microwave and then dip strawberries, bananas, nuts, and other yummy treats into the melted chocolate!
Judy T.
Havertown, PA
I am a huge baker (meaning I bake a lot 😄)! Nestle toll house chips are my go to chocolate chip. I use the. For all my chocolate needs, from dipping, to frosting so, to cakes and cookies.
gabrielle c.
San Diego, CA
When using chocolate to bake with, or melt down and use for chocolate covered anything nestle is definitely the way to go, it's inexpensive and so easy to use. Taste and quality is never disappointingg. Love these
cristal h.
Spanaway, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love to bake with this my cookies are baked with style and I know they are for baking but I like to eat them right out of the package shhhhh don't tell anybody lol
Jessica P.
W Lafayette, IN
You couldn't go wrong with these. No way. Yummy. Always the brand to go to for baking cookies and desserts. Now to make sure the cookies get made and you don't eat these by the handful. :)
Lauren F.
Louisville, KY
These are my go to chocolate chips for baking homemade chocolate chip cookies! My grandma has always had these in the pantry for as long as I can remember. The best!!
Britni W.
Simi Valley, CA
Stick these babies in the freezer and eat them by the handful I know they are meant for cookies but I can't help myself they are too good not to eat before you bake them in cookies. They have many different flavors but the semi sweet are ofcourse the best.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?