BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
nicole s.
Rockmart, GA
I use the semi-sweet morsels in all of my baking, especially around the holiday's. The quality is superb to all the others on the market. They make the perfect chocolate chip cookies. The chips are delicate enough to slightly melt when baked, yet strong enough to not become a melted mess!
Melissa C.
Selden, NY
These are by far the best chocolate chips for anyone who loves homemade cookies!!!! Anyone who loves to bake, which includes chocolate chips... should use these and only these! They are amazing and the Nestle toll house cookies are the best as far as chocolate chip cookies are concerned!
Shannon W.
My mom has made Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies since before I can remember, and has passed the recipe (and constant desire to make them) onto me. Being in college, I have before tried to save money making these cookies by buying generic or different brand morsels. I can honestly say I can taste the difference in quality, and buying Toll House Morsels is more than worth the extra dollar or two!
Pam L.
Nestlé Toll House chocolate chips have been apart of my life ever since I was a little girl. My mom uses only this brand when she bakes. When I grew up got married and had two children. It is the only brand I use to make my homemade cookies.
Shannon D.
Hamlin, NY
I love Nestles! Their chocolate chips are amazing. I use the recipe on the back for when I make chocolate chip cookies. I wouldn't ever use anything other than that or their product!! The recipe cookies come out so chewy, and gooey! I love them!
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert
I used to always use the off or store brand of chocolate baking chips. But my sister introduced me to these and I'll never go back! They are larger than normal chocolate chips so they're easier to use. They taste great and melt well for making candies, etc. I'm a fan!
Michelle R.
Perfect for baking. for toppings on ice cream or pancakes. Or just a quick chocolate fix :)

I have bags on backup in my house since we do a lot of baking and try to stock up when i get them cheaper (target after holiday sales or with coupons)

Cheryl W.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
I love these chocolate chips and use them all the time. For the holidays I made these really great cookies that have powdered oatmeal in them and a chocolate bar grated into the batter.. I got a ton of compliments!! I also made buckeyes.. yum!
Jordy P.
Kenmore, WA
A fresh chocolate chip cookie straight out of the oven is one of the best things in life. As a baker professionally trained, these are the best chocolate chips to use for cookies. What's even better is the Tollhouse Chocolate Chip recipe on the back of the bag. I add these chocolate chips in brownie mix as well to make it super chocolatey.
Anna W.
Oakdale, CA
These are the standard chocolate chips that I use in a variety of recipes for my family and friends. They are easy to find, cheap, and taste yummy!
However, in my bakery I do like to use a higher quality chocolate for most things. For home use, Toll House Morsels are great though!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?