BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Sarah C.
Hampton, VA
Nestle is the classic and the best to make chocolate chips - even follow their recipe on the packet for the best cookies! I also buy the tiny morsels to put in greek yogurt as a sweet treat :)
Jennifer V.
San Antonio, TX
I love to use these in lots of things, from baking to melting for chocolate molds. this chocolate is outstanding! I enjoy that its not very sweet but at the same time not bitter as well. Its perfect to just grab a handful and eat or even throw into some muffins!
Mayra H.
Clint, TX
While I was pregnant, I used this brand of chocolate chips. They were sweet but not too much && with their size, you could use them wherever you wanted them: cupcakes, cookies, pancakes, etc.
Raelle A.
Clarkston, MI
I use these for homemade chocolate chip cookies and they are THE BEST. the recipe is the best tasting cookie I've ever had, also. I encourage everyone on the planet to make these homemade nestle cookies
Gina C.
Valley Stream, NY
I love baking with these chocolate morsels and i use them A LOT when i make chocolate covered strawberries! It is the perfect combination. They melt very easily and it is so creamy and rich!
Krystal W.
Tulare, CA
I love backing with these super sweet morsels they make my cookies taste so good! And they double as a snack if you need a little sweet boost in your life pop a handle full of chocolate chips!
Brieanne B.
Gonzales, LA
I use these whenever I bake. They aren't super sweet but add enough flavor to make any recipe better. They are also great to make trail mix with or to use for melting and dipping strawberries
Michelle P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I always keep a few bags in the freezer. You never know when you will need to make an emergency batch of chocolate chip cookies or chocolate chip peanut butter cookies.
Dana A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These chocolate chips are the best! They are best in pancakes! That is my favorite use for them. You can also use them in cupcakes or cakes. They are also good in brownies!
Elizabeth C.
The Classic - it's the taste you know from cookies. They also melt wonderfully for candy treats. It's the perfect balance of cocoa and oil, never chalky. You can use these morsels 100 ways.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

Walmart