BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Cindy N.
East Elmhurst, NY
These morcels can be used as chocolate melts or just toppings. They don't taste extremely amazing like giradelhi chocolate chips or those other brands but they taste good. There a cheap so if you are looking for something good but inexpensive this is for you.
Marybeth M.
Greenville, SC
I love the semi-sweet morsels! They are great to add to desserts to liven things up, or as a chocolatier, I use them often to create the ganache for my truffle filling!
Brenda O.
I love these little guys lol I love melting them for Valentine's u made my husband chocolate covered strawberries you can also do chocolate covered blueberries!! So delicious
Jeanne G.
Middle River, MD
Love adding the semi sweet morsels to everything. Not just for cookies. Cakes, ice cream cake, sundae topping, pancakes, waffles, or by the handful is my favorite ;)
Britni W.
Simi Valley, CA
Stick these babies in the freezer and eat them by the handful I know they are meant for cookies but I can't help myself they are too good not to eat before you bake them in cookies. They have many different flavors but the semi sweet are ofcourse the best.
Allyssa W.
Wentzville, Mo
I always have a bag of these in my house. They are not only great for baking but when the nieces come over they see them as reward for being so good at auties house.
Avery W.
Marietta, GA
These are great for chocolate chip cookies, and even better for fudge. These taste delicious with any desert and if you go on their websites they have great recipes!
Beka A.
I always use Toll House morsels for my pancakes or as an addition to an ice cream Sunday. There are just some things that you should never purchase store brand, and chocolate is one of them.
Kim R.
These are great for baking or adding to yogurt. I like the milk chocolate ones also. Sometimes I swap in a portion of these to add depth of flavor to cookies that call for semi-sweet.
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
We absolutely love the nestle toll house chocolate chips. We use them in everything from right out of the bag to even pancakes, cakes, cookies, pies and more. Yummy!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?