BY TOLL HOUSE

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jo S.
Arlington, VA
This is the only brand of chocolate chips I've ever used and it's the only brand I'll ever use. It is great for baking chocolate chips and in brownies. I even use it on my breakfast crêpes.
Britni W.
Simi Valley, CA
Stick these babies in the freezer and eat them by the handful I know they are meant for cookies but I can't help myself they are too good not to eat before you bake them in cookies. They have many different flavors but the semi sweet are ofcourse the best.
Brittney B.
Chandler, AZ
My go to chocolate chip when baking! The freeze well and still taste great. They melt the perfect amount when baked in cookie or breads! Also they are a great price!
vanessa s.
Port Hueneme, CA
I love this brand of chocolate chips. They seem to be the best priced and most reliable when it comes to taste. Plus their chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the pack is the best. Easy to follow and never fails to come out perfect. My mom swore by it.
Judy T.
Havertown, PA
I am a huge baker (meaning I bake a lot 😄)! Nestle toll house chips are my go to chocolate chip. I use the. For all my chocolate needs, from dipping, to frosting so, to cakes and cookies.
Marybeth M.
Greenville, SC
I love the semi-sweet morsels! They are great to add to desserts to liven things up, or as a chocolatier, I use them often to create the ganache for my truffle filling!
Lauren F.
LOUISVILLE, KY
These are my go to chocolate chips for baking homemade chocolate chip cookies! My grandma has always had these in the pantry for as long as I can remember. The best!!
Lillian L.
Morongo Vly, CA
I use these in so many of my baked goods! I'm usually not a huge fan of chocolate, but these are the exception. I am definitely guilty of eating them out of the bag!
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
I love these chocolate chips. The semi-sweet option is perfect for me - not too sweet but not too bitter. They work great for baking and for snacking on by themselves!
Ann M.
Billings, MT
I love to bake, it relaxes me, there is something almost Zen-like to me about baking the perfect batch of cookies. That's why I only buy Toll House. They are consistent in taste, in color and how they bake. I love the results and highly recommend to anyone.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?