BY TOLL HOUSE

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Mari N.
We have huge bags of this semi sweet chocolate morsels. My hubby use these when baking chocolate chips and walnut cookies. I love it's taste...it's not boring sweet. My daughter always sneak to eat a handful of this chocolate morsels.
Stephanie L.
My husband and I do a lot of baking and these are the only brand of chips we use!

I also appreciate the recipe on the back of the bag for chocolate chip cookies :)
Elizabeth  F.
Dallas, PA
There is nothing that I don't love doing with these chips! They are amazing in ice cream and even melted down and poured over chocolate. You can't beat the price for the amazing flavor that you get! I love baking with them
Mayra H.
Clint, TX
While I was pregnant, I used this brand of chocolate chips. They were sweet but not too much && with their size, you could use them wherever you wanted them: cupcakes, cookies, pancakes, etc.
Corinne B.
Lake Mary, FL
I just like to say that not only do I use Toll House chocolate for baking but I eat the chocolate chops right out of the bag as if it was meant to. I love this chocolate and the only reason I wouldn't recommend it to a friend is because I want i.t all to myself
Ashley S.
San Diego, CA
You really just can't go wrong with anything Nestle. I usually like to go with off-brand anything to save on cost but when it comes to chocolate there isn't anything else I want on my radar.
Jennifer V.
San Antonio, TX
I love to use these in lots of things, from baking to melting for chocolate molds. this chocolate is outstanding! I enjoy that its not very sweet but at the same time not bitter as well. Its perfect to just grab a handful and eat or even throw into some muffins!
Jessica M.
Kissimmee, FL
I don't like them so much as to just grab some and eat them, but I do like them for baking. They melt really good with out a burn taste. You gave incorporate them into hundreds of desserts.
Dana A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These chocolate chips are the best! They are best in pancakes! That is my favorite use for them. You can also use them in cupcakes or cakes. They are also good in brownies!
Sarah C.
Hampton, VA
Nestle is the classic and the best to make chocolate chips - even follow their recipe on the packet for the best cookies! I also buy the tiny morsels to put in greek yogurt as a sweet treat :)
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?