BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Savannah W.
This is a must have in my kitchen! I love the semi sweet ones. I accidentally bought the wrong ones a while ago and freaked when I ate one! Perfect for baking, and the occasional help with my sweet tooth. Can't go wrong with these!
Anne W.
West Seneca, NY
Nestle morsels are the ones I buy to make chocolate chip and other cookies. I also use it it muffin and coffee cake recipes I have . I love the taste and selection that they have.
Jennifer A.
Kingsport, TN
Nestle is the ONLY brand of chocolate chips I will use. They are usually slightly cheaper than other big brands, but I think they taste much better. The chocolate seems to be higher quality, and I enjoy their recipes on the back of the packaging.
Leolyn M.
Tarentum, PA
How often do you get to say that somethig si every bit as good as it was when you were a kid? Well, with Nestle Toll House chocolate chips.... I can comfortably say that, and now baking with my kids brings a piece of history to our kitchen. Rich chocolatey flavor and versitille ingredients!
MJ P.
My kids' favorite cookies are the Nestle Tollhouse chocolate chip recipe on the package. Even my health conscious son cannot resist them and will eat quite a few at a time. A favorite cold weather activity and snack. 🍪
Darla M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
After trying several different chocolate chips, I must say that Nestle's Toll House Morsels are the best for the price you pay. They are in the middle price point and defintely have a great taste. The chocolate melts evenly and stays together.
Maddie B.
Cincinnati, OH
I mean, whats not to love?? Perfect especially for those absolutely amazing chocolate chip cookies, with the recipe on the back! So good, even for just a snack!! I would definitely reccommend this to others!
Daniel C.
FREEPORT, NY
Nestle Toll House Morsels are always my first choice when I am buying chocolate chips. Whenever I want to make chocolate-chip cookies, I use the recipe that comes on the package.
Andrea A.
Astoria, NY
These are perfect for my mini molten chocolate cakes!!! the colors add a nice holiday touch. they melt perfectly over the over since I don't have a microwave and aren't too rich.
Charity M.
Bloomington, IL
I grew up using these chips for baking however their are better options out there. While they still live in my pantry for that taste of nostalgia, I generally purchase a brand with a better chocolate taste now. Ghirardelli is my go to chocolate for baking these days. When you want the chocolate to be the star go with a better quality option.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?