BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Tori G.
Discovery bay , CA
So whenever I use these to make muffins, cookies or anything else I always wind up eating a ton of them. They are so versatile and are made of really yummy chocolate.
Samantha H.
Philadelphia, PA
Nestle's semi-sweet morsels are the best on the shelves. I use them in all of my baking and keep them in a container in the refrigerator for a quick chocolate fix.
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
I love these chocolate chips. The semi-sweet option is perfect for me - not too sweet but not too bitter. They work great for baking and for snacking on by themselves!
Jessica P.
W Lafayette, IN
You couldn't go wrong with these. No way. Yummy. Always the brand to go to for baking cookies and desserts. Now to make sure the cookies get made and you don't eat these by the handful. :)
catherine g.
WALKERTOWN, NC
I buy these to eat when I just need a little chocolate. I know I won't eat the whole bag like I might with cookies. they're the perfect bit of chocolate for a craving.
Allyssa W.
Wentzville, Mo
I always have a bag of these in my house. They are not only great for baking but when the nieces come over they see them as reward for being so good at auties house.
Rachel S.
Cape May, NJ
I use these chocolate chips in everything I bake! I love the original recipe on the back for chocolate chip cookies. I also like to dip pretzels in the melted chips.
Cindy N.
East Elmhurst, NY
These morcels can be used as chocolate melts or just toppings. They don't taste extremely amazing like giradelhi chocolate chips or those other brands but they taste good. There a cheap so if you are looking for something good but inexpensive this is for you.
Caitlin S.
To be honest, I can't tell the difference between different brands of chocolate chips, so I usually just buy the cheapest ones. That would not be the Nestle brand...
Amber C.
Bloomsburg, PA
These chocolate chips are the best out there. They have great flavor, and melt nicely and evenly... Recently melted these in a double boiler and used in melted form in a chocolate fountain.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?