BY TOLL HOUSE #54 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Target
Mari N.
We have huge bags of this semi sweet chocolate morsels. My hubby use these when baking chocolate chips and walnut cookies. I love it's taste...it's not boring sweet. My daughter always sneak to eat a handful of this chocolate morsels.
Mayra H.
Clint, TX
While I was pregnant, I used this brand of chocolate chips. They were sweet but not too much && with their size, you could use them wherever you wanted them: cupcakes, cookies, pancakes, etc.
Corinne B.
Lake Mary, FL
I just like to say that not only do I use Toll House chocolate for baking but I eat the chocolate chops right out of the bag as if it was meant to. I love this chocolate and the only reason I wouldn't recommend it to a friend is because I want i.t all to myself
Brieanne B.
Gonzales, LA
I use these whenever I bake. They aren't super sweet but add enough flavor to make any recipe better. They are also great to make trail mix with or to use for melting and dipping strawberries
Lexi S.
Geneva, NY
These are the perfect size and flavor for delicious chocolate chip cookies. I would also recommend them for brownies or molten lava cakes. Or, if you're like me, just eat them by the handful.
Gina C.
Valley Stream, NY
I love baking with these chocolate morsels and i use them A LOT when i make chocolate covered strawberries! It is the perfect combination. They melt very easily and it is so creamy and rich!
Leslie H.
Chandler, AZ
Hershey morsels are the best trust me. You can melt them down, cook them in cookies or anything you want, their great, or you can actually have them as a snack as well.
Raquel C.
Peoria, AZ
I am a chocoholic, I love to sprinkle Nestle chips on anything I am baking. Specially on top of muffins, but you can use them on anything. And it gives an awesome flavor to all things baked.
Jessa B.
BILLERICA
I go to these for a cheap chocolate fix to use in baking. If you like chocolate how can you not like these? Only thing is, it's not my favorite chocolate cause it's artificial (same quality as Hershey's). I actually prefer Ghirardelli's chocolate over any others.
Jessica M.
Kissimmee, FL
I don't like them so much as to just grab some and eat them, but I do like them for baking. They melt really good with out a burn taste. You gave incorporate them into hundreds of desserts.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?