BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Pam L.
Nestlé Toll House chocolate chips have been apart of my life ever since I was a little girl. My mom uses only this brand when she bakes. When I grew up got married and had two children. It is the only brand I use to make my homemade cookies.
Maggie A.
Berkeley, CA
I'm taking a cooking class at my school, and we use these in everything that requires chocolate, from magic cookie bars to chocolate fudge. It's awful to eat by itself, obviously, but it's great for baking, even when you need to melt chocolate.
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
I used to always use the off or store brand of chocolate baking chips. But my sister introduced me to these and I'll never go back! They are larger than normal chocolate chips so they're easier to use. They taste great and melt well for making candies, etc. I'm a fan!
Hailey N.
Findlay, OH
An absolute MUST HAVE for the holidays, as well as everyday baking! These morsels taste great! You can be sure that your family and friends will appreciate whatever it is that you decide to bake with these!
Jordy P.
Kenmore, WA
A fresh chocolate chip cookie straight out of the oven is one of the best things in life. As a baker professionally trained, these are the best chocolate chips to use for cookies. What's even better is the Tollhouse Chocolate Chip recipe on the back of the bag. I add these chocolate chips in brownie mix as well to make it super chocolatey.
Darla M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
After trying several different chocolate chips, I must say that Nestle's Toll House Morsels are the best for the price you pay. They are in the middle price point and defintely have a great taste. The chocolate melts evenly and stays together.
Cheryl W.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
I love these chocolate chips and use them all the time. For the holidays I made these really great cookies that have powdered oatmeal in them and a chocolate bar grated into the batter.. I got a ton of compliments!! I also made buckeyes.. yum!
Katrina W.
W Yellowstone, MT
I love these chocolate chips, they are a must-have in our home as I make a batch of Toll House cookies at least once a week and these are the only chips I will use in my chocolate chip cookies. The chocolate is well balanced and melts perfectly.
Shannon D.
Hamlin, NY
I love Nestles! Their chocolate chips are amazing. I use the recipe on the back for when I make chocolate chip cookies. I wouldn't ever use anything other than that or their product!! The recipe cookies come out so chewy, and gooey! I love them!
Megan R.
Whenever I am baking, this is the only brand of chocolate chips I will buy. I bake a lot. I make everything homemade; fudge, cookies, brownies, all kinds of different things and this always makes them soo much better. I have tried other brands in the past and they don't seem to be as good.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?