BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
I will only bake with toll house you can find these at any walmart, kmart, ect. They're not waxy like some chocolate chips, you're getting great quality and a delicious dessert in the end.
Jessica P.
W Lafayette, IN
You couldn't go wrong with these. No way. Yummy. Always the brand to go to for baking cookies and desserts. Now to make sure the cookies get made and you don't eat these by the handful. :)
Brittney B.
Chandler, AZ
My go to chocolate chip when baking! The freeze well and still taste great. They melt the perfect amount when baked in cookie or breads! Also they are a great price!
Samantha H.
Philadelphia, PA
Nestle's semi-sweet morsels are the best on the shelves. I use them in all of my baking and keep them in a container in the refrigerator for a quick chocolate fix.
Wendy O.
Munford, TN
Toll House morsels are the only chocolate morsels I ever buy for my baking. The consistency is always great for whatever I'm baking along with an awesome rich flavor.
Alisha P.
Buena Park, CA
I love these. This is the only brand I use in baking. They taste just as delicious as they look. Perfect craving setters for cookies, brownies, or cakes. Toll house products are always wonderful for baking and decorating purposes, it never fails to amaze me.
Jo S.
Arlington, VA
This is the only brand of chocolate chips I've ever used and it's the only brand I'll ever use. It is great for baking chocolate chips and in brownies. I even use it on my breakfast crêpes.
sheri b.
West Warren, MA
I make the best homemade brownies with these! They work so well in cookies and when melting them down for my brownies or using them to dip strawberries. Definitely the best chocolate chip.
cristal h.
Spanaway, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love to bake with this my cookies are baked with style and I know they are for baking but I like to eat them right out of the package shhhhh don't tell anybody lol
Nicole c.
Youngstown, OH
I absolutely love nestle chocolate chips they bring me back to my memories is a child.the possibilities are endless for recipes and I now get to create memories and recipes with my children
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?