BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Courtney R.
Bloomington, IN
I use these in cookies. I also melt then down in a sauce pan and make hot chocolate. Or you can melt them in the microwave or over a double boiler to make chocolate covered treats!
Tracy B.
One for making cookies with -- the other one to eat from when I am making the cookies. I never trust myself with just one bag if I am going to make cookies -- the temptation to grab a handful or two before I mix the chips into the batter is just too much
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
I bake a lot and my specialty is chocolate chip cookies. I make them many different ways and always use toll house brand morsels. The flavor of the chocolate is great and they melt perfectly for super easy fudge recipe.
Hannah W.
Villa Rica, GA
I always keep a bag of chocolate and white chocolate morsels in my cabinet, because you can use them for so many different things. Melt them down for chocolate sauce, sprinkle them on whatever needs a little chocolate, they're great for everything.
Aria H.
Phoenix, Az
I have been on a hunt for non soy chocolate chips for my organic cookies. Even organic chocolate chips have this "soy" in them. I would also like to know the purpose for its use. What happened to plain ol chocolate? toll house is my favorite brand to use in my cookies, they do melt perfectly, and trust me I have used every kind out there. But I was a little disappointed when I read this added ingrident.
Jillian C.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Nestle makes great chocolate chips. Whether its the semisweet, chunks, or white chocolate they all have such flavor and make my cookies taste so good. Plus their recipe for chocolate chip cookies is the only one I ever use. Its such a perfect blend.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
The only chocolate chips I use for cookies! I have tried others because I grabbed them up in a quick shopping trip and my cookies are not as good! The chocolate melts just perfectly and then doesn't reharden in a way to make the cookies bad. Perfect!
Amanda M.
MARIETTA, GA
I love using these chocolate chips for baking, but they also make a great sweet treat when you're trying to watch calories. I think that a tablespoon (or sometimes two) is just enough to calm my chocolate cravings. Pair them with some fresh strawberries and you have yourself a delicious snack!
Brittany R.
El Paso, TX
These are perfect. Nestle is my go to for baking products and these are perfect to add to everything sweet. We us it for cakes, cookies, candies, and all sorts of things. they have the prefect consistency for baking, both milk and dark chocolates!
Amanda W.
Batavia, OH
These are great for anything from chocolate chip pancakes to making a chocolate coating. I use the dark chocolate ones to make dark chocolate covered banana pieces! A healthy little treat to curb the cravings!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?