BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Allyssa W.
Wentzville, Mo
I always have a bag of these in my house. They are not only great for baking but when the nieces come over they see them as reward for being so good at auties house.
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
I love these chocolate chips. The semi-sweet option is perfect for me - not too sweet but not too bitter. They work great for baking and for snacking on by themselves!
Amanda C.
Round Rock, TX
These are my go-to chocolate chips. I use them in muffins and cookies, and melted down for hot fudge on ice cream. And maybe sometimes I just eat them plain. What? You know you do it, too.
Tori G.
Discovery bay , CA
So whenever I use these to make muffins, cookies or anything else I always wind up eating a ton of them. They are so versatile and are made of really yummy chocolate.
Mita C.
Springdale, AR
I always got to have this brand. The chocolate is delicious and I find that it doesn't melt as easy compared to other chocolates when its heated, so its a plus plus. Good Quality for baking!
Wendy O.
Munford, TN
Toll House morsels are the only chocolate morsels I ever buy for my baking. The consistency is always great for whatever I'm baking along with an awesome rich flavor.
gabrielle c.
San Diego, CA
When using chocolate to bake with, or melt down and use for chocolate covered anything nestle is definitely the way to go, it's inexpensive and so easy to use. Taste and quality is never disappointingg. Love these
Margarita R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I live toll house chocolate. I always use them when I make chocolate covered strawberries because they just melt so smoothly and set to perfection. Definitely recommend
Ann M.
Billings, MT
I love to bake, it relaxes me, there is something almost Zen-like to me about baking the perfect batch of cookies. That's why I only buy Toll House. They are consistent in taste, in color and how they bake. I love the results and highly recommend to anyone.
Sydney B.
Tucson , AZ
I always use these when I bake or if I just want to throw some on top of my overnight oats. Tollhouse morsels are the perfect size for putting in muffins or pancakes and always taste great!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?