BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Ana H.
Converse, TX
I love these nestle semi-sweet, I mix them with no salt pretzel, honey nut cheerios, and unsalted peanuts for a great after school snack for my kids while i cook dinner.
Corrine K.
I love using these in anything I'm baking, whether it cookies, or pancakes, or muffins, or melting them down to dip fruit in, they are the best to use and are so tasty!
Ashley S.
San Diego, CA
You really just can't go wrong with anything Nestle. I usually like to go with off-brand anything to save on cost but when it comes to chocolate there isn't anything else I want on my radar.
Chelsea C.
San Angelo, TX
Aside from being great for chocolate chip cookies and other various cookie recipes, they go great in trail mix, and when all else fails. Eating them by themselves is always a great answer.
Mari N.
We have huge bags of this semi sweet chocolate morsels. My hubby use these when baking chocolate chips and walnut cookies. I love it's taste...it's not boring sweet. My daughter always sneak to eat a handful of this chocolate morsels.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
These are great for cooking anything from chocolate chip cookies, to making rich hot chocolate, and even for helping to fix that chocolate craving. Look out for coupons
Corinne B.
Lake Mary, FL
I just like to say that not only do I use Toll House chocolate for baking but I eat the chocolate chops right out of the bag as if it was meant to. I love this chocolate and the only reason I wouldn't recommend it to a friend is because I want i.t all to myself
Amy M.
Favorite chocolate chips! We use them every year for our holiday baking and cookie making needs!! We also love to melt them for s'mores bananas when we go camping! Yum!
Elizabeth  F.
Dallas, PA
There is nothing that I don't love doing with these chips! They are amazing in ice cream and even melted down and poured over chocolate. You can't beat the price for the amazing flavor that you get! I love baking with them
Savannah K.
Fort Bragg, NC
Love these for baking. It's my favorite chocolate chip cookie hands down. We only use these for our cooking and they are fun to eat! Not gritty chocolate like Hershey.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back