BY TOLL HOUSE

Buy on Walmart
Ashley J.
Chestertown , MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these in cookies and most definitely love eating them by the handful!!! They are affordable and usually you can find deals on them. I don't eat them often and will definitely continue to purchase
Jeanne G.
Middle River, MD
Love adding the semi sweet morsels to everything. Not just for cookies. Cakes, ice cream cake, sundae topping, pancakes, waffles, or by the handful is my favorite ;)
Rachel S.
Cape May, NJ
I use these chocolate chips in everything I bake! I love the original recipe on the back for chocolate chip cookies. I also like to dip pretzels in the melted chips.
Alyssa J.
Santa Rosa, CA
These morsels are yummy. Ghirardelli has better chocolate, but if you can't afford it definitely go with these. And either way, use the recipe on the back of the Nestle bag for cookies. It's the best chocolate chip cookie recipe I've found. Great for fudge too!
Caitlin S.
To be honest, I can't tell the difference between different brands of chocolate chips, so I usually just buy the cheapest ones. That would not be the Nestle brand...
Amy T.
Elkton, MD
You can start the day with them in your pancakes or waffels...have them in your cakes, cokkies, a topping on your ice cream....I always have them in stock in my house....there a MUST HAVE!!
gabrielle c.
San Diego, CA
When using chocolate to bake with, or melt down and use for chocolate covered anything nestle is definitely the way to go, it's inexpensive and so easy to use. Taste and quality is never disappointingg. Love these
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are my go to chocolate chips for any recipe. I use them in my cookies, cupcakes and even in yogurt for an evening snack. Quality product with an excellent taste!
Allyssa W.
Wentzville, Mo
I always have a bag of these in my house. They are not only great for baking but when the nieces come over they see them as reward for being so good at auties house.
Tori G.
Discovery bay , CA
So whenever I use these to make muffins, cookies or anything else I always wind up eating a ton of them. They are so versatile and are made of really yummy chocolate.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?