BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Mayra H.
Clint, TX
While I was pregnant, I used this brand of chocolate chips. They were sweet but not too much && with their size, you could use them wherever you wanted them: cupcakes, cookies, pancakes, etc.
Colette N.
Gilbert, AZ
This is the only brand of chocolate chips that I will use. It is always wonderful and always performs. We even eat them straight out of the bag in my house sometimes.
Rita J.
Clifton Hts, PA
Okay, this is the best morsels out there, baking season is upon us and I only buy Nestle toll house morsels, they go great with cookies, muffins, pie's, just about anything. I even put them on ice cream as an extra treat.
Daisy M.
phoenix, AZ
I love to use these for baking. The chocolate chip cookies are my fave. But I also tried it on my pancakes, sprinkle a few in the batter and the kids go crazy for them
Stephanie L.
Fond du Lac, WI
My husband and I do a lot of baking and these are the only brand of chips we use!

I also appreciate the recipe on the back of the bag for chocolate chip cookies :)
Lexi S.
Geneva, NY
These are the perfect size and flavor for delicious chocolate chip cookies. I would also recommend them for brownies or molten lava cakes. Or, if you're like me, just eat them by the handful.
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
I will only bake with toll house you can find these at any walmart, kmart, ect. They're not waxy like some chocolate chips, you're getting great quality and a delicious dessert in the end.
Melissa H.
Murrieta, CA
These are my favorite chocolate chips to bake with (and eat by themselves!) Always fresh and soft, when other brands sometimes look a little older and are harder. These really are the best!
Brittney B.
Chandler, AZ
My go to chocolate chip when baking! The freeze well and still taste great. They melt the perfect amount when baked in cookie or breads! Also they are a great price!
Allyssa W.
Wentzville, Mo
I always have a bag of these in my house. They are not only great for baking but when the nieces come over they see them as reward for being so good at auties house.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?