BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
amanda w.
If you're making home-made, from scratch, chocolate chips - these are the chips you want to buy! they're delicious and the perfect size for any cookie. they melt just the right amount and are also great in ice cream, shakes, and homemade protein bars!
jaimie g.
Hialeah, FL
I love these there yummy I use them for chocolate chip pancakes. For when I bake cakes or melt them down to make chocolate covered strawberry if not u can just use them as a snack :)
Carmella S.
We buy Costco size bags and they don't even last very long in my house when I'm home. We love chocolate sooo much!!! And the other night in college, my roommates and I impulsively decided to make chocolate chip cookies at midnight and watch a movie!!! These chocolate chips are the way to go!!!!
Nicole F.
Pendleton, IN
These are some of the milkiest chocolate chips out on the store shelves. So many recipes you can use them in. Each package always has at least one recipe. Usually chocolate chip cookies is one. Very classic. They are also great sprinkled as toppings. For say, yougurt, ice cream, even cake or pie.
Taylor B.
Lafayette , IN
Toll House semi-sweet chocolate chips are delicious! They are perfect for chocolate chip cookies. They also work great for puppy chow. You can even eat them by themselves. So good!
Sabhya P.
These are really good for baking all those chocolate goodies. This is also good for snacking if you are looking for a HFCS free chocolate. I snack on it all the time. I wish I could Give this an A+++++++. its a great value for money too.........
Tracy B.
One for making cookies with -- the other one to eat from when I am making the cookies. I never trust myself with just one bag if I am going to make cookies -- the temptation to grab a handful or two before I mix the chips into the batter is just too much
Amanda W.
Batavia, OH
These are great for anything from chocolate chip pancakes to making a chocolate coating. I use the dark chocolate ones to make dark chocolate covered banana pieces! A healthy little treat to curb the cravings!
Megan H.
Moncks Corner, SC
Toll House is my go-to morsel brand! I have tried the generic brand morsels and they are nothing compared to the Toll House. These have such a great flavor and are not waxy at all. They are perfect for baking, making, and eating handful at a time. ;)
Amanda M.
MARIETTA, GA
I love using these chocolate chips for baking, but they also make a great sweet treat when you're trying to watch calories. I think that a tablespoon (or sometimes two) is just enough to calm my chocolate cravings. Pair them with some fresh strawberries and you have yourself a delicious snack!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?