BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Daisy M.
phoenix, AZ
I love to use these for baking. The chocolate chip cookies are my fave. But I also tried it on my pancakes, sprinkle a few in the batter and the kids go crazy for them
Jennifer V.
San Antonio, TX
I love to use these in lots of things, from baking to melting for chocolate molds. this chocolate is outstanding! I enjoy that its not very sweet but at the same time not bitter as well. Its perfect to just grab a handful and eat or even throw into some muffins!
Gina C.
Valley Stream, NY
I love baking with these chocolate morsels and i use them A LOT when i make chocolate covered strawberries! It is the perfect combination. They melt very easily and it is so creamy and rich!
Michelle P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I always keep a few bags in the freezer. You never know when you will need to make an emergency batch of chocolate chip cookies or chocolate chip peanut butter cookies.
Brieanne B.
Gonzales, LA
I use these whenever I bake. They aren't super sweet but add enough flavor to make any recipe better. They are also great to make trail mix with or to use for melting and dipping strawberries
maria c.
Brownsville , TX
These lil chocolate chips are so good for so many things. Baking, doing chocolate covered fruits and other foods. I really like to bake with them only the semi sweet.
Krystal W.
Tulare, CA
I love backing with these super sweet morsels they make my cookies taste so good! And they double as a snack if you need a little sweet boost in your life pop a handle full of chocolate chips!
Ashley S.
San Diego, CA
You really just can't go wrong with anything Nestle. I usually like to go with off-brand anything to save on cost but when it comes to chocolate there isn't anything else I want on my radar.
Colette N.
Gilbert, AZ
This is the only brand of chocolate chips that I will use. It is always wonderful and always performs. We even eat them straight out of the bag in my house sometimes.
Corinne B.
Lake Mary, FL
I just like to say that not only do I use Toll House chocolate for baking but I eat the chocolate chops right out of the bag as if it was meant to. I love this chocolate and the only reason I wouldn't recommend it to a friend is because I want i.t all to myself
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?