BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
kimberly b.
Madison Heights, VA
My kids love to go shoping. when ever i stop in this aisle the kids go crazy. we can not even get home and they are asking to make cookies. they love the smells and the flavor. they are a big hit in my house.
Hope W.
Moreno Valley, CA
I only use these chocolate chips when I'm baking! I've yet to find anything better and don't think I ever will! I make the best chocolate chip cookies with these and love to snack on them while in the process ;)
Adriana L.
Midland , TX
These are amazing for baking they come very in handy"! Great with cookies cakes those pies that need a little chocolate or just eat them alone when your having a sweet tooth days"!! Defently a buy again product"!
Mandee M.
Blackwood, NJ
These chocolate chips are delicious and great to put in pancakes. They also are great for putting in homage chocolate chip cookies. Overall these are very good and I use and incorporate them in a lot of meals.
Sarah M.
I really love Nestle TollHouse chocolate chips. I only use this brand when baking. And I think they should go in everything ... cookies and cake! But my secret is that I keep a bag in the pantry for snacking ... yep a handful of semi-sweet every day or two keeps me very happy! I love them!!
Courtney R.
Bloomington, IN
I use these in cookies. I also melt then down in a sauce pan and make hot chocolate. Or you can melt them in the microwave or over a double boiler to make chocolate covered treats!
jaimie g.
Hialeah, FL
I love these there yummy I use them for chocolate chip pancakes. For when I bake cakes or melt them down to make chocolate covered strawberry if not u can just use them as a snack :)
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
I bake a lot and my specialty is chocolate chip cookies. I make them many different ways and always use toll house brand morsels. The flavor of the chocolate is great and they melt perfectly for super easy fudge recipe.
Erika W.
Perfect for anything from cookies and baking to just eating for a quick snack. They come in dark chocolate, cherry chocolate, semi-sweet, milk chocolate, and white chocolate...you can't not love at least one kind and Nestle makes the best baking items!
Amanda W.
Batavia, OH
These are great for anything from chocolate chip pancakes to making a chocolate coating. I use the dark chocolate ones to make dark chocolate covered banana pieces! A healthy little treat to curb the cravings!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?