BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Tracy S.
Bensalem, PA
Nestle is my go-to brand when baking cookies. We also use them several days each week for pancakes. I love making shaped pancakes for my son and he decorates them with nestle chocolate chips! They are perfect as the eyes and buttons on our famous snowman pancakes!
Brittany H.
New Bethlehem, PA
I always use this brand. And I always have a stock of them in my fridge or freezer. They work so well with cookies and brownies. They do not burn and they do not get a funny taste when cooked.
Christopher P.
Great Chocolates, whether you want to snack on them or melt them ti use for chocolate covered strawberries these chocolate chips will satisfy any of your needs and for the price not bad at all.
kaitlyn o.
Love these! I bake all of my chocolate chip cookies from scratch using the recipe on the back. They always turn out so delicious. I always use the milk chocolate ones.
Pa T.
La Crosse, WI
I bought these a few weeks ago while on sale and will be baking chocolate chip cookies this weekend before christmas. Not only that, I'll be using it for a chocolate coating for cake balls too.
jeanhuber
Just restocked on these chocolate chips so we can start making Christmas cookies. They make the best chocolate chip cookies! Also use them to make chocolate chip pancakes :-)
Carmen S.
Newark, NJ
I love using these for baking. I feel like if I don't use this brand for my chocolate chip cookies, then the recipe just doesn't come out right. I also like tossing a few of these into some pancake mix. And who's guilty of snacking on them as well? I know I am! ;)
Ali L.
Abilene, TX
Toll House morsels mixed with peppermint candies make the best homemade bark!! Can't to wait to make it again. I used the easiest recipe ever and it worked out perfectly.
Ana H.
Converse, TX
I love these nestle semi-sweet, I mix them with no salt pretzel, honey nut cheerios, and unsalted peanuts for a great after school snack for my kids while i cook dinner.
Liz C.
This is amazing great in yogurt and good for baking and the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back is delicious totally recommend good for chocolate covered pretzels trusted this brand for years you should totally pick this up
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?