BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Lexi S.
Geneva, NY
These are the perfect size and flavor for delicious chocolate chip cookies. I would also recommend them for brownies or molten lava cakes. Or, if you're like me, just eat them by the handful.
Savannah K.
Fort Bragg, NC
Love these for baking. It's my favorite chocolate chip cookie hands down. We only use these for our cooking and they are fun to eat! Not gritty chocolate like Hershey.
Jessica M.
Kissimmee, FL
I don't like them so much as to just grab some and eat them, but I do like them for baking. They melt really good with out a burn taste. You gave incorporate them into hundreds of desserts.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
These are great for cooking anything from chocolate chip cookies, to making rich hot chocolate, and even for helping to fix that chocolate craving. Look out for coupons
Raelle A.
Clarkston, MI
I use these for homemade chocolate chip cookies and they are THE BEST. the recipe is the best tasting cookie I've ever had, also. I encourage everyone on the planet to make these homemade nestle cookies
Jennifer V.
San Antonio, TX
I love to use these in lots of things, from baking to melting for chocolate molds. this chocolate is outstanding! I enjoy that its not very sweet but at the same time not bitter as well. Its perfect to just grab a handful and eat or even throw into some muffins!
Danielle R.
When it comes to my baking I never by off brand ingredients. These chocolate chips are the only ones I ever use. They are delicious and I would never use another brand
Beth B.
Walkersville, WV
I really like these chips. I make a lot of chocolates in candy molds, and these melt very nicely. They do not clump like a lot of other brands. And, they are not quite as sweet as other brands, so it helps to offset the sweetness in cookies and cupcakes as well.
Jessa B.
BILLERICA
I go to these for a cheap chocolate fix to use in baking. If you like chocolate how can you not like these? Only thing is, it's not my favorite chocolate cause it's artificial (same quality as Hershey's). I actually prefer Ghirardelli's chocolate over any others.
maria c.
Brownsville , TX
These lil chocolate chips are so good for so many things. Baking, doing chocolate covered fruits and other foods. I really like to bake with them only the semi sweet.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?