BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Louis D.
They're chocolate chips - seriously who doesn't love them! Plus the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back is a go-to standard in many households (but mix it up with your own sweet additions).
Shannon W.
Buies Creek, NC
I love experimenting with these! They are very versatile, and a great addition to nearly any dessert recipe for chocolate lovers. It's fun to mix the different varieties for cookies or muffins.
Anastasia R.
I bake a lot and I have found these are the BEST for baking.
They have the best texture and taste, is perfect with anything.
For chocolate covered strawberries, s'mores pops, cake pops, ANYTHING. It's also inexpensive! I love it. I always have two bags full in my house.
Sarah G.
These are the best chips ever! I use the mini morsels in my yogurt each time I have it! I also love baking with them! They are perfect to cure any sweet tooth craving!
Courtney J.
las vegas, NV
These are a pantry staple for me. I love to bake and I like to use these even for melting chocolate! I wouldn't use any other chocolate chip because these morsels simply make my treats delicious!
Valyncia D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Toll House Morsels! They're perfect for any dessert & make the perfect on the go snack. I love the Chocolate flavor but the White Chocolate is beyond delicious! :)
Brittany H.
New Bethlehem, PA
I always use this brand. And I always have a stock of them in my fridge or freezer. They work so well with cookies and brownies. They do not burn and they do not get a funny taste when cooked.
Jennifer H.
Portland, ME
Nestle morsels are all that I use for my baking. I notice a difference in quality over generic store brands I have tried. In a pinch, you can melt them in the microwave for frosting a cupcake or brownie....it will harden back up nicely but still be soft enough to eat.
jeanhuber
Just restocked on these chocolate chips so we can start making Christmas cookies. They make the best chocolate chip cookies! Also use them to make chocolate chip pancakes :-)
Tracy S.
Bensalem, PA
Nestle is my go-to brand when baking cookies. We also use them several days each week for pancakes. I love making shaped pancakes for my son and he decorates them with nestle chocolate chips! They are perfect as the eyes and buttons on our famous snowman pancakes!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?