BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
KARINA S.
Perris, CA
Tollhouse is the best next to Pillsbury dough boy products! my great grandmother used to use toll house and its super delicious for making all kinds of stuff especially chocolate chip cookies. i love popping the chocolate chips in my mouth just like that!
Nicole G.
Seattle, WA
I do a lot of baking, so i keep these chocolate chips in the house for cookies and muffins.I love adding these as a treat to pancakes.These turn any ordinary treat into extraordinary for my kids...also good in a homemade snack mix for snacks on the go!
Jessica R.
I love Nestle's Toll House Morsels! I use them in a recipe that was handed down to me from my mom for chocolate chocolate chip cake. It is the best and makes the cake as you sink you teeth into the dense cake you hit the chips and YUM!! I LOVE CHOCOLATE!
Ashley D.
Miami, OK
I remember seeing my grandmother get this same type of bag out of the freezer to use in making home made chocolate chip cookies!! I use them to this day and will never switch to another brand because no one can make chocolate chips the way Toll House can!!
Courtney A.
Perrysburg, OH
I have been using these chocolate babies since I started baking. My mom has always stuck to this brand and I refuse to stray from them as well. They are perfect for cookies, cakes, or even melting for a ganache. I always have a bag of these in my cabinet and at least five bags during the holidays!
Joanne M.
Valley Stream, NY
Yummy! So good for baking (and for snacking on while baking, whoops!). The work perfectly in chocolate chip cookies or for making extra rich brownies. Cost effective and bumps up the yum factor of your baked goods.
Jennifer W.
Panama City Beach, FL
These are so amazing! I use them when I am making chocolate chip cookies of course and for other things I bake such as bars or muffins. They are a great price and they do not compare to store brands or any other brands. I even like to melt them and dip my strawberries and bananas in them, yummy!
Kaitlyn K.
North East, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert
Toll house morsels are great for cookies, pancakes.. really just anything and they are so affordable and have such a good flavor to them so the value is impeccable and I recommend this to anyone above the other brands
Eddie C.
I began putting these guys in my pancakes in January and they make my pancakes so much better. My guy can't get enough of them. I don't mix them in the batter because it throws off the chocolate chip to batter ratio, so I wait until I've poured the batter into the pan and then I add the chips. Yummy!
Hope W.
Moreno Valley, CA
I only use these chocolate chips when I'm baking! I've yet to find anything better and don't think I ever will! I make the best chocolate chip cookies with these and love to snack on them while in the process ;)
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?