BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Sabrina B.
Olive Hill, KY
I love these chocolate chips, not only do they come in varying sweetness but also different flavors, they are affordable, especially when you find coupons and i love the recipes on the packages
Whitney G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
They aren't the best I've had but I prefer them when doing chocolate dipped strawberries. They're not too sweet so it goes well with fruits and as a topping on cheesecake.
Carmen S.
Newark, NJ
I love using these for baking. I feel like if I don't use this brand for my chocolate chip cookies, then the recipe just doesn't come out right. I also like tossing a few of these into some pancake mix. And who's guilty of snacking on them as well? I know I am! ;)
Tracy S.
Bensalem, PA
Nestle is my go-to brand when baking cookies. We also use them several days each week for pancakes. I love making shaped pancakes for my son and he decorates them with nestle chocolate chips! They are perfect as the eyes and buttons on our famous snowman pancakes!
Jelezce B.
Brooklyn, NY
This chocolate is awesome for melting and doing chocolate work such at cakepops, cake bites , chocolate drizzles and piping . It melts very smoothly and there is no need to add oil for loosining
Leticia F.
Palmdale, CA
I love these little chocolate morsels! They're great to do little projects like chocolate covered strawberries, pretzels, licorice or anything! they're awesome and affordable.
Elaine H.
Stratford, CT
These little chocolate chips come in handy while baking many different treats (cakes,brownies,muffins,pies,etc). They also taste great whether you're eating them in a baked good or by themselves
Ana H.
Converse, TX
I love these nestle semi-sweet, I mix them with no salt pretzel, honey nut cheerios, and unsalted peanuts for a great after school snack for my kids while i cook dinner.
Amy M.
Favorite chocolate chips! We use them every year for our holiday baking and cookie making needs!! We also love to melt them for s'mores bananas when we go camping! Yum!
Raquel C.
Peoria, AZ
I am a chocoholic, I love to sprinkle Nestle chips on anything I am baking. Specially on top of muffins, but you can use them on anything. And it gives an awesome flavor to all things baked.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?