BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
kiairah p.
Hyattsville, MD
Toll House morsels are delicious! They are a must have when making chocolate chip cookies. I personally LOVE the white chocolate morsels. They are also great to use for dipping strawberries. I often melt them down in the microwave to make white chocolate cupcakes and white chocolate icing when I do not have bakers chocolate. I think I prefer Toll House morsels than the bakers chocolate now. It works just as good.
Channing L.
Louisville, KY
I know this is the taste of everyone's childhood. Its my unfortunate job to inform you all that your childhood was wrong. This is not chocolate any more than Hungry Jack syrup comes from a maple tree. Its an imitated flavor, and its not good. Its cheap.
Lindsay C.
The key to an amazing, sweet, and delicious chocolate chip cookie is an amazing, sweet, and delicious chocolate chip. These Toll House chocolate chips are just that. My cookies always turn out just sweet enough to make you wanna lick your fingers clean!
Hoyee C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love baking & I love chocolate and these are great in cookies. They soften a bit but don't melt down completely after baking. I've tried melting them for chocolate covered strawberries and they come out very smooth. Definitely an essential for bakers (:
Hallie B.
Jefferson, NC
Seriously, I eat these straight out of the bag most of the time. So chocolatey and good! They melt wonderfully when used in baking (hey, they call them Toll House cookies for a reason), and pretty much to the perfect degree. Definitely my favorites!
Jessica R.
I love Nestle's Toll House Morsels! I use them in a recipe that was handed down to me from my mom for chocolate chocolate chip cake. It is the best and makes the cake as you sink you teeth into the dense cake you hit the chips and YUM!! I LOVE CHOCOLATE!
Melissa H.
Pierceton, IN
I've used the Nestle morsels for baking and for snacking on and they work great both ways. They have a great smooth taste and I love pairing that great taste as a snack with my afternoon coffee. It's also great when the kids want a little snack of chocolate but I don't want to give them a lot of it.
Eddie C.
I began putting these guys in my pancakes in January and they make my pancakes so much better. My guy can't get enough of them. I don't mix them in the batter because it throws off the chocolate chip to batter ratio, so I wait until I've poured the batter into the pan and then I add the chips. Yummy!
Joanne M.
Valley Stream, NY
Yummy! So good for baking (and for snacking on while baking, whoops!). The work perfectly in chocolate chip cookies or for making extra rich brownies. Cost effective and bumps up the yum factor of your baked goods.
Marissa G.
Syosset, NY
These are my go to chips when baking. I love semi-sweet chips for baking cookies, they aren't as sweet as milk and they don't have the bitterness that dark chocolate can have. They also make a good snack when you're craving a little something sweet ;)
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?