BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Ginny K.
Faison, NC
These are awesome for all your baking needs. I use them in cookies, brownies, to melt and cover things, and when I am craving something chocolatey, I grab a handful and it satisfies the need!
Sherri B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I've been using nestle tollhouse chocolate chips for my holiday baking this year! They are delicious! The recipe on the back for the chocolate chips cookies is to die for and is always my go to recipe!
Casey U.
Love these chocolate chips. They come with a cookie recipe and taste delicious. They are a little pricy though but other then that they taste amazing. The cookie recipe that comes with them is also very easy to make.
Ana Marina I.
Tampa, FL
I bake all the time and this is my go to chocolate chips! I prefer these over baking chocolate because of their convenient shape. I also like the pop them in my mouth and eat them just as they are. They are extremely affordable and most importantly accessible. They are everywhere!
Emma L.
You just can't beat Toll House semi-sweet chocolate chips. My mom uses the recipe on the back of these chips to make her cookies, which I love! I think these taste better than the other brands and are great to eat on their own to cure a sweet tooth, too!
Arianne J.
I've used these for baking countless times. They are great for cakes, brownies, chocolate chip cookies, or just to munch on. They're pretty affordable, and you can buy them at most grocery stores. I use this brand in general for recipes that require chocolate.
Alexis A.
When I make chocolate chip cookies these are the only chocolate chips I'll buy now. People always ask for my recipe and I just tell them to buy these chocolate chips and the recipe is on the back
Gabrielle R.
I love these sooooo much. These are my favorite cookies ever. I know you shouldn't eat the dough raw, but I've done it quite a few times without getting sick. They always taste home made and I will continue making them until the day I die.
Jordyn K.
My go to recipe and chocolate chips when I am asked to bring a dish!  They are a great price for the value, and everyone is OBSESSED with them.  I am asked every son le time for the recipes.  I would not use any other chocolate chip, and I plan to buy again soon!
Brittney M.
Guntersville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I had seen a viral video for "crack candy" going around for the holidays and it seamed fairly easy. Chocolate chips were one of the ingredients. I got this brand and it tastes amazing! I had tons of people asking me to make them some!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back