BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melina R.
I think this is the only brand I buy when choosing my chocolate morsels. It's a classic and I remember baking with my mom using this brand. A must have for every chocolate cookie recipe.
Mary S.
Burleson, TX
I'm the only one in my family that likes dark chocolate. I just love the I intense flavor and the way it melts in my mouth. The smooth rich chocolate is divine melted in hot coco. I also make a no bake pecan pie that calls for these morsels to be melted and have cool whip added to make a chocolate mousse.
Danielle F.
Ashland City, TN
The best chocolate chip out there. They are perfect in so many recipes or just to eat a handful as a snack. I like the recipes on the back. Never know when you need a new cookie recipe.
ERIC G.
Oakland
Nostalgia!!!!!! if you ever get a chance to bake cookies its important to your sweettooth to grab a bag of these chocolate droppers i feel these get over looked because of its competitors but trust me if you're a chocolate luster then i suggest this product.
Kaitlyn D.
Bauxite, AR
Love these chocolate chips. They are by far my favorite and you can get them anywhere that sells groceries
Alicia T.
Henderson, NV
I love these morsels for baking. I do not follow the recipe on the back, it's too generic and doesn't taste as good as some other chocolate chip cookie recipes. As for beginning cooks, use that recipe, it's good, just not great.

The chocolate appears to be high quality on my scales it's about a B+.
Andrea H.
West Harrison, IN
Maybe it's just me but a chocolate chip is a chocolate chip no matter what brand you buy. I don't necessarily feel loyal to any company in this area because they all taste the same when baking. With that said, I typically go for the best deal/lowest price.
Kayleigh W.
Orlando, FL
Love these chocolate chips. I use them in everything when I crave something sweet. From making homemade hot chocolate, chocolate chip pancakes, cookies to just adding some to my oatmeal!
Billie K.
Royal Oak, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Over the years I have tried to save money here and there by trying new and usually cheaper chocolate chips for my cookies. My family loves chocolate chip cookies so I make them a lot! After many different brands we concluded that nothing beats Toll House and we have stayed with them exclusively since then!
Megan O.
China Grove , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
I use these all the time for cookies and/or blondies. They are a decent quality product that you can rely on. They're not the highest quality chocolate on the shelf, but they're not the highest priced either. Definitely better than most store brands. One note, though, I don't recommend the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the semi-sweet bag. I used to follow that recipe and tried a different one and liked it much better.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?