BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Christopher P.
Great Chocolates, whether you want to snack on them or melt them ti use for chocolate covered strawberries these chocolate chips will satisfy any of your needs and for the price not bad at all.
Donna B.
Camby, IN
These have been a staple in our house since I was a kid. When I got married they came to my house too. Use them in all kinds of things and great to eat for a chocolate fix. My kids always liked the mini chips in the cookies
Pa T.
Holmen, WI
I bought these a few weeks ago while on sale and will be baking chocolate chip cookies this weekend before christmas. Not only that, I'll be using it for a chocolate coating for cake balls too.
Shannon W.
Buies Creek, NC
I love experimenting with these! They are very versatile, and a great addition to nearly any dessert recipe for chocolate lovers. It's fun to mix the different varieties for cookies or muffins.
Brenda C.
Anaheim, Ca
These are my favorite brand of chocolate morsels. My biyfriend loves for me to make him brownies with only this type of chocolate! They are seriously so easy to work with and melt pretty quickly!
Whitney G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
They aren't the best I've had but I prefer them when doing chocolate dipped strawberries. They're not too sweet so it goes well with fruits and as a topping on cheesecake.
Trisha N.
Lake Charles, LA
I love to bake. Some anything with chocolate makes me happy. I like these way better then any of the other chocolate chips. I have used. They melt better and are so yummy
Seda G.
Encino, CA
Delicious chocolate chips! They taste amazing and are great for baking in cookies and brownies, or just by themselves. You can also melt them to use for fondue. They were actually on sale at Vons supermarket today. Yum!
Carmen S.
Newark, NJ
I love using these for baking. I feel like if I don't use this brand for my chocolate chip cookies, then the recipe just doesn't come out right. I also like tossing a few of these into some pancake mix. And who's guilty of snacking on them as well? I know I am! ;)
Heather P.
This is the only brand of chocolate morsels I buy. Tried store brands in the past but they do not taste as good as the Nestle brand. Its hard not to eat them all before they go into your recipe.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?