BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley K.
I use these in everything. Cookies, banana bread, pancakes, to make extra-chocolatey brownies... And I eat them by small handfuls when I need a quick sugar fix. Can't beat the price either!
Dora P.
Cincinnati, OH
I actually dislike chocolate. But, everyone around me loves chocolate. I get a jumbo bag of these chocolate chips at Sams Club every couple of months and make Buckeyes (Which is an Ohio thing, but kinda has the taste of a recesses cup.) or chocolate chip cookies. When buying bulk it's not that bad of a deal.
Sheri H.
Kapolei, HI
I always have a bag of semi-sweet chocolate morsels in my house for those spur of the moment "hey, chocolate chip cookies/muffins sounds like a great idea today" instances. If you bake a lot, I'd recommend getting a big bag of these because it'll get used up FAST.
Kelly P.
Minneapolis, MN
Ever since i was a kid and my grand made chocolate chip cookies-- this was always the brand she used-- the semi sweet ones, now that i am grown up and making them myself a couple times a winter i only use the nestles semi sweet morsels.-- and when i bite into the cookies it takes me back to being a kid.
Tiffany K.
Vancouver, WA
I think Nestle is the classic chocolate chip for cookies. The semi-sweet is perfect for the sweet/salty nature of a great chocolate chip cookie. They have great flavor without being too bitter, melt at the right temperature and hold their shape. Great product.
Caitlyn C.
Covina, CA
I prefer this brand for chocolate chips. They're definitely my go to brand. Extremely affordable and taste delicious. My son loves to eat them by themselves too. I love that they have a recipe right on the back that you can use if you don't have one in mind.
Melissa J.
West Allis, WI
These are great for a number of things not just your plain batch of chocolate chip cookies!! Melting them and dipping strawberries or any fruit of choice is always yummy!! This is just one of many things that could be created using these delicious morsels!!
Rumana Y.
Honolulu, HI
These can be eaten just the way they are and it would still taste so good. I love to use these to make chocolate chip cookies. But they especially come in handy when you want to on melt these down and use them as a chocolate coating. Whether it be for cake pops or chocolate dipped strawberries or decorating desserts still tastes like delicious chocolate.
Irene D.
Sacramento, CA
To me these are the best chocolates morsels & ivd tried to be cheap and get off brands that tastes not same dry chocolate even butter not nestles toll house they are always creamy & tummy I want some cookies now lol
ERIC G.
Oakland
Nostalgia!!!!!! if you ever get a chance to bake cookies its important to your sweettooth to grab a bag of these chocolate droppers i feel these get over looked because of its competitors but trust me if you're a chocolate luster then i suggest this product.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?