BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jennifer B.
Smyrna, TN
These are perfect for making homemade cookies or for just snacking on! If you like to just snack on them, think about melting some down and dipping pretzels into them! It makes for a sweet snack!
Brittany H.
New Bethlehem, PA
I always use this brand. And I always have a stock of them in my fridge or freezer. They work so well with cookies and brownies. They do not burn and they do not get a funny taste when cooked.
Amee R.
Rock Hill, SC
I melted these to make some homemade chocolate frosting. It gave the frosting such a nice rich chocolaty flavor. I will definitely buy more chocolate chips and experiment with other baked goods.
jeanhuber
Just restocked on these chocolate chips so we can start making Christmas cookies. They make the best chocolate chip cookies! Also use them to make chocolate chip pancakes :-)
Louis D.
They're chocolate chips - seriously who doesn't love them! Plus the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back is a go-to standard in many households (but mix it up with your own sweet additions).
Cecely B.
These are the only chocolate chips I use when baking requires chocolate morsels. Love the taste and they're my favorite especially for the original chocolate chip cookie!
Sabrina B.
Olive Hill, KY
I love these chocolate chips, not only do they come in varying sweetness but also different flavors, they are affordable, especially when you find coupons and i love the recipes on the packages
Liz C.
This is amazing great in yogurt and good for baking and the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back is delicious totally recommend good for chocolate covered pretzels trusted this brand for years you should totally pick this up
Nakiya G.
Dacula, GA
Every time I'm in the kitchen, it is to bake. My family LOVES desserts, so you will find me baking all sorts of goodies. Our family favorite has to be chocolate chip cookie/ice cream sandwiches. Yum! I have to use Nestle chocolate chips. These are the absolute BEST!
Ali L.
Bowling Green, KY
Toll House morsels mixed with peppermint candies make the best homemade bark!! Can't to wait to make it again. I used the easiest recipe ever and it worked out perfectly.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?