BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Amber C.
Amherst , OH
This is my favorite brand of chocolate chips. I use them to bake with or make candies. Heck, I'll be honest and say that I eat them straight from the bag. They have a great flavor and texture.
Brittany H.
New Bethlehem, PA
I always use this brand. And I always have a stock of them in my fridge or freezer. They work so well with cookies and brownies. They do not burn and they do not get a funny taste when cooked.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
I love using semi-sweet chocolates for a classic chocolate chip cookie. These Nestle Tollhouse ones are one of my faves. These are perfect for baking. Plus you can never go wrong with chocolate. I even sneak a few to snack on ;)
kaitlyn o.
Love these! I bake all of my chocolate chip cookies from scratch using the recipe on the back. They always turn out so delicious. I always use the milk chocolate ones.
Leticia F.
Palmdale, CA
I love these little chocolate morsels! They're great to do little projects like chocolate covered strawberries, pretzels, licorice or anything! they're awesome and affordable.
Candyann F.
Pen Argyl, PA
Absolutely love toll house, only chocolate chips I use in this house. I use them for baking, in homemade granola bars, milkshakes, oatmeal smoothies, or just as a snack right out of the bag.
Jo C.
Peoria , AZ
Nestle Chocolate chips are great for baking. I use them in all the items I bake that require chocolate. They melt well also. Really good to use for cookies and candy.
Theresa N.
Westminster, SC
I love to get different ones, like the white chocolate and the mint chocolate. I mix these together, melt the chocolate over steam and pour over raisins.. Makes great chocolate covered raisins!
Brandi C.
Jamestown, NY
These are delicious and bring back a lot of fond memories for me as they are the ONLY chocolate chips my Gran would bake with. Her cookie recipe is a variation on the one found on the bag actually and I'm lucky enough to know her secrets. These make the best cookies!
Christopher P.
Great Chocolates, whether you want to snack on them or melt them ti use for chocolate covered strawberries these chocolate chips will satisfy any of your needs and for the price not bad at all.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?