BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nelly N.
Marca numero 1 para tus postres :)
Desde pequeña , muy facil de conseguir en cualquier tienda , tan sencillo como para hacer unas galletas con chispas de chocolate y el sabor increible
Muy recomendable
Lindsey Z.
Auburn, AL
I use these for baking in everything: muffins, cookies, breads, etc. I also use them in pancakes and they melt just right in everything I make with them. Every once in a while, I eat them straight out of the bag and they are delicious. I don't like milk chocolate, because I think it's too sweet, so these semi-sweet chocolate chips are perfect to add a touch of sweetness and a whole lot of chocolatey goodness to any recipe.
Karla  I.
Selinsgrove, PA
I looooove these chocolate chips! Sometimes I just like to have some as small snacks. But you can make a lot of things with this! You can melt it and use it as some sort of chocolate toping. You can use it while baking with cookies or even cupcakes and brownies!
Laura L.
Goodell, IA
There are lots of chocolate chip brands on the market. this is just the classic and best choice. no complaints no matter the flavor. they melt amazingly and yet hold their form when desired. plus they have their famous cookie recipe on the back of the package! =)
Amy A.
Not too sweet not too plain. These are good in pancakes and cupcake mix. I like to toss them in the batter and it melts to perfection. Even goof for a little sweet tooth snack (just don't eat the whole bag like me! lol)
Shauna B.
Lake Orion, MI
Nestle morsels are a must have pantry item!! I continue to come back to them after deciding to find: a cheaper alternative, a soy free alternative, etc. They are the best out of any that I have tried.

They melt nicely and are perfect right out of the bag!
Natasha Y.
Perfect for baking good old fashion chocolate chip cookies. Also perfect for melting down and making chocolate dipped strawberries. The price isn't too bad either and the taste is great! These would be my go to chocolate chips!
Amber N.
I absolutely love these morsels and buy them often. Not only do I use them for baking, but I also put them in my protein shakes, cereal and other treats. They are also great on their own, for a little treat. I purchase mine from Wal-Mart, several times a month and they are inexpensive. I always go for these!
Kiara S.
Manchester, NH
All the flavored you could ever need while baking! This is the go to brand for awesome extras in your desserts! These morsels are delightful to have in a treat or a few by themselves! Def go buy a bag in a flavor you love!
Joanne D.
Westville, FL
These little chips have been used in our home for generations. We love them in the basic cookie recipe on the bag and in many other recipes during our yearly holiday baking where all the women and children of the family come together for a weekend of treat baking. The men come too, but only to eat.:) I have very fond memories whenever I see the bag in the store.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?