BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Dawn F.
A classic chip for a classic perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe! I literally use the recipe straight off the bag! Perfect cookies that people love and always ask for recipe. Everyone is shocked when I tell them!
Amee R.
Rock Hill, SC
I melted these to make some homemade chocolate frosting. It gave the frosting such a nice rich chocolaty flavor. I will definitely buy more chocolate chips and experiment with other baked goods.
jeanhuber
Just restocked on these chocolate chips so we can start making Christmas cookies. They make the best chocolate chip cookies! Also use them to make chocolate chip pancakes :-)
Heather B.
Sinking Spg, PA
We always keep a bag of these on hand to add to pancake batter, muffins, and other things we make throughout the year....plus the toll house cookie recipe can't be beat!
Brittany H.
New Bethlehem, PA
I always use this brand. And I always have a stock of them in my fridge or freezer. They work so well with cookies and brownies. They do not burn and they do not get a funny taste when cooked.
Jennifer H.
Portland, ME
Nestle morsels are all that I use for my baking. I notice a difference in quality over generic store brands I have tried. In a pinch, you can melt them in the microwave for frosting a cupcake or brownie....it will harden back up nicely but still be soft enough to eat.
Cecely B.
These are the only chocolate chips I use when baking requires chocolate morsels. Love the taste and they're my favorite especially for the original chocolate chip cookie!
Jennifer B.
Smyrna, TN
These are perfect for making homemade cookies or for just snacking on! If you like to just snack on them, think about melting some down and dipping pretzels into them! It makes for a sweet snack!
Sarah K.
These are the best chips ever! I use the mini morsels in my yogurt each time I have it! I also love baking with them! They are perfect to cure any sweet tooth craving!
Trisha N.
Lake Charles, LA
I love to bake. Some anything with chocolate makes me happy. I like these way better then any of the other chocolate chips. I have used. They melt better and are so yummy
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?