BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Lisa R.
The best hands down! They taste the best and bake the best. I buy nothing else to bake desserts with besides this brand! Just made chocolate chip pancakes with them today!
Molly D.
Belding, MI
These chocolate chips are the best. I melt them and eat them with peanut butter or put peanut butter on celery and then put the chocolate chips on the celery...A good snack
Sandra N.
I love these for baking! They are so great and they really do come in handy, they are the perfect size. It is always a good idea to keep a bag of these on hand in the house
Amber B.
Elsie, MI
I love these chocolate chips! I do a lot of baking and these are definitely my preferred brand to buy, I have tried several store brands in the past and been disappointed.
janessa m.
Muskogee, OK
Toll House Morsels are the only chocolate chips I ever use in my house! They definitely have the best flavor and quality. And always make the best chocolate chip cookies!
Mary M.
Frederick, MD
Semi-sweet is so much better than plain chocolate if you ask me. It's delicious, I could eat the whole bag. They also have a recipe or two on the back so there's that too.
catherine p.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Perfect chocolate to use in a chocolate pie. Since its semi sweet it goes perfectly with the recipe, these are probably also good in pancakes and brownies, even muffins 👌🏻👌🏻
Ellie P.
Scarborough, ME

Nestlé semi sweet chocolate chips are one of those must have snack! I always find my self grabbing a handful every time I walk by the bag, & now they have permatly been relocated to my kitchen counter. They are amazing in cookie & pancakes, plus an amazing ice topping!
Lynette W.
niles, mi
This classic little chocolate delight is perfect in a cookie, but I also like it in my trail mix. Add a handful to a bag of nuts, raisins, and sunflower seeds...instant snack pack for the road.
Sue L.
Kalkaska, MI
These have been a staple in our home for many years. Every time I use another chocolate chip my sons say that my cookies taste different. They melt just right when baked and the flavor is great.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back