BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
kaitlyn o.
Love these! I bake all of my chocolate chip cookies from scratch using the recipe on the back. They always turn out so delicious. I always use the milk chocolate ones.
Lydia A.
Gainesville, VA
BEST CHOCOLATE CHIPS. It's soooo tasty and delightful. I've made cookies,cakes,pies. You name it! This is really good and I hope influenster give out nice things like this because it's amazing
Cecely B.
These are the only chocolate chips I use when baking requires chocolate morsels. Love the taste and they're my favorite especially for the original chocolate chip cookie!
Valyncia D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Toll House Morsels! They're perfect for any dessert & make the perfect on the go snack. I love the Chocolate flavor but the White Chocolate is beyond delicious! :)
Sarah K.
These are the best chips ever! I use the mini morsels in my yogurt each time I have it! I also love baking with them! They are perfect to cure any sweet tooth craving!
Amber C.
Amherst , OH
This is my favorite brand of chocolate chips. I use them to bake with or make candies. Heck, I'll be honest and say that I eat them straight from the bag. They have a great flavor and texture.
Bethany R.
Englewood, FL
Perfect on there own or make any snack special with these. They are amazing in trail mix, pancakes, or even a quick frosting replacement.. The possibilities are endless.
Madeline M.
miami, FL
I recently bought this for waffles and I ended up using it in ice creams, pancakes, even eating them straight from the bag. They are amazing, not too sweet, just perfect!
Mandi H.
Williston, FL
My absolute go-to when making my homemade chocolate chip cookies or muffins. They melt just enough to be gooey but still hold their shape after they are out of the oven.
Rachael S.
Titusville, FL
Nestle Toll House chocolate chips are the only chocolate chips I will bake with. I always use the recipe on the back of the bag and can almost bake them in my sleep. They also are a delicious addition to homemade trail mix.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?