BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Delaney Z.
Owosso, MI
I've used these chocolate chips lots of times when making puppy chow! They melt really well and taste super good when used to make baking products. 5/5 for these chocolate chips, there not like others, that's for sure!
Atzimba P.
I am a sucker for anything chocolate, but not every chocolate is created equal. I love these because they taste delicious whether baked into something or added raw to trail mix, yogurt and fruit, ice cream, etc. I usually add them to brownie batter, making the brownies come out extra chunky and sweet. YUMMMM
Chloe H.
New York , NY
No Nestle isn't my top chocolate brand when it come to eating pure chocolate but they are my go to for baking. Baking is my go to when I'm stressing out so I bake a lot and when i need chocolate chips I don't wont to spend lots of money but i also need them to taste yummy and sweet. Nestle semi-sweet morsels are sweet on your wallet and add a sweet taste to whatever you are making. I keep several bags in my kitchen at all times and I really love the minis!
Mildred S.
North Highlands, CA
It's one of the most used product in my house. My kids love them when I use them to make chocolate chip pancakes. I also use them to make mixed berry muffins and I add a cup of chocolate chip morsels. Um mm delicioso! !!
Lu C.
These are the classic chocolate chips! Great quality, but I'd rather buy either a cheaper generic version, or the Ghirardeli dark chocolate chips, because I love dark chocolate! I would still recommend the toll house though
Cherie L.
I always make sure to keep these stocked in either our pantry or fridge. They are great for a chocolate snack, in pancakes, as a sundae topping, etc. The usage for these could be endless. I especially love melting them and using them to cover strawberries.
Megan L.
Mentor, OH
I like to use natural ingredients as much as possible in my diet. I love that these melt so much easier than organic and natural morsels but I'm not a huge face of the lecithin and vanillin. I make these mostly for parties since they're cheap and taste great but for my own home baking I use different brands.
Terra K.
Springfield, VA
I would never use any other brand of chocolate chip than Toll House. To me they have the best flavor hands down. There is no other brand that can rival them even expensive baking chocolates. If you want something to have that great chocolate taste use Toll House.
Kimberly S.
San Francisco, CA
Funny enough I use these to coat my oreo truffles, even though they're not made for melting, they work fine if you work quickly and use a double boiler. I've use them in cookies and cakes, use sparingly in those. Otherwise Nestle Toll House has it's science down on this. I buy these in huge bags from Costco.
Pamela J.
Milton, PA
Not only are tollhouse chocolate morsels great for recipes like, cookie, but they are great in a home made snack mix, trail mix or my FAVORITE way: fix yourself a bowl of rolled oats and sprinkle Nestles's morsels, dried cherries and a little milk on top-YUM!!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?