BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
vannavanna c.
Rio Grande City, TX
Yummy, delicious! Bought these babies to make in with my pancake mix and it just go's great! Who needs Dennys or IHOP when you can have the perfect pancakes at home thanks to these chocolate chips!
Monique V.
The bag brings a good amount. My bags usually last for a while when I buy them. I use them on cookies or any other baked goods and I absolutely love them. Sometimes I just snack on them so they're perfect for any occasion.
Maria R.
Pasadena, MD
These are perfect for baking! They are a great size and help make perfect chocolate chip cookies! They also have recipes on the back of the package for other great treats
Paige S.
I LOVE baking cookies, cakes and cupcakes and adding these in them when the time calls for it! They are delicious, and you can't help but eat a handful while your baking!
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are such a wonderful staple for your pantry. These are not only great for baking desserts but I love to eat them by themselves and even add them to ice cream
Jessica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Favorite baking chip. However store brands are very similar and a lot cheaper. These do taste great and makes great cookies and other baked goods! Definitely recommend these.
Amanda D.
These morsels are great in baking. They provide that sweetness you're looking for, but they're not too sweet. Because they're not too sweet, I don't recommend eating them by yourself. They compliment so many dishes which will also help bring out their flavor as well.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is one of the all time most addicting chocolates ever! Whenever I purchase these, I constantly have my hand in the bag and want more. They're also great to cook with, as long as you don't finish the whole bag!
Molly D.
Belding, MI
These chocolate chips are the best. I melt them and eat them with peanut butter or put peanut butter on celery and then put the chocolate chips on the celery...A good snack
Amanda F.
New Bedford, MA
These are so yummy I buy them every time I go to the grocery store I get at least three bags I put them in cookies, brownies, cake, pancakes, cupcakes etc.. So go out and buy some Nestle chocolate chips and bake a delishes desert with your kids to enjoy after dinner...
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

Walmart