BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nicole D.
Whenever I plan to make homemade chocolate chip cookies, I always grab a bag of Nestle semi-sweet chips. I've never been a Hershey fan and nothing else tastes as good. I get compliments on my cookies all the time, and I tell them, the secret is the chocolate chips.
Pamela J.
Milton, PA
Not only are tollhouse chocolate morsels great for recipes like, cookie, but they are great in a home made snack mix, trail mix or my FAVORITE way: fix yourself a bowl of rolled oats and sprinkle Nestles's morsels, dried cherries and a little milk on top-YUM!!!
Megan L.
Mentor, OH
I like to use natural ingredients as much as possible in my diet. I love that these melt so much easier than organic and natural morsels but I'm not a huge face of the lecithin and vanillin. I make these mostly for parties since they're cheap and taste great but for my own home baking I use different brands.
Angelly H.
These are the best when baking and when using them a cover for truffles . They blend real easily into the dough and melt easily when used as as a cover for truffles . Real easy to find in almost any store and real cheap !
Delaney Z.
Owosso, MI
I've used these chocolate chips lots of times when making puppy chow! They melt really well and taste super good when used to make baking products. 5/5 for these chocolate chips, there not like others, that's for sure!
Joanne D.
Westville, FL
These little chips have been used in our home for generations. We love them in the basic cookie recipe on the bag and in many other recipes during our yearly holiday baking where all the women and children of the family come together for a weekend of treat baking. The men come too, but only to eat.:) I have very fond memories whenever I see the bag in the store.
Hannah G.
Laurel Hill, NC
Number one for baking! I love these chocolate chips! You can use them in pancakes, cookies, waffles, and for toppings in cakes or ice cream. Very affordable and there are a lot in the bag. Bought at local grocery store.
Lindsey Z.
Auburn, AL
I use these for baking in everything: muffins, cookies, breads, etc. I also use them in pancakes and they melt just right in everything I make with them. Every once in a while, I eat them straight out of the bag and they are delicious. I don't like milk chocolate, because I think it's too sweet, so these semi-sweet chocolate chips are perfect to add a touch of sweetness and a whole lot of chocolatey goodness to any recipe.
Nelly N.
Marca numero 1 para tus postres :)
Desde pequeña , muy facil de conseguir en cualquier tienda , tan sencillo como para hacer unas galletas con chispas de chocolate y el sabor increible
Muy recomendable
Laura L.
Goodell, IA
There are lots of chocolate chip brands on the market. this is just the classic and best choice. no complaints no matter the flavor. they melt amazingly and yet hold their form when desired. plus they have their famous cookie recipe on the back of the package! =)
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?