BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jaclyn L.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I love these. I keep a bag of them in the fridge and grab a tiny handful every once in a while. I just need to get a chocolate fix sometimes. We used them last night when we had breakfast for dinner. I had blueberry and chocolate chip pancakes.MMM. Gotta love Toll house!
Penny L.
Lorain, OH
My granddaughter always want my Chocolate Chip cookies it is her favorite. Nestle Toll House are perfect for them. They are not to bitter like some and yet not really sweet. Go great in my cookies.
Lynette W.
niles, mi
This classic little chocolate delight is perfect in a cookie, but I also like it in my trail mix. Add a handful to a bag of nuts, raisins, and sunflower seeds...instant snack pack for the road.
Lindsay W.
Orlando, FL
These taste amazing when using them for baking, they are a little cheaper then other chocolate chip brands as well. My boyfriend actually would rather have Hershey chocolate in his cookies but he has never noticed the difference
Emma V.
Kenner, LA
These are essential for any aspiring baker! I keep a steady supply in my pantry for any spontaneous dessert endeavors. I recommend these to anyone looking for a reliable and tasty chocolate morsel.
KRISTY M.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I've always added these to something until I had my son. Now a handful of semi-sweet chips is my favorite treat and we have started to use them as potty training rewards.
Laci S.
I will buy a bag of these and then snack on them off and on for a couple weeks. I love chocolate and I don't seem to eat as much of it if it's these instead of a candy bar
Erin P.
Waco, TX
I never use any other brand when it comes to baking or cooking whether chocolate chip cookies or chocolate chip pancakes, I always have at least one if not two or three bags somewhere in my house!
Kara E.
Knoxville, TN
Whenever I need chocolate chips for anything, Toll House is all I buy. Seriously. I even prefer them over the higher-end chocolate brands. Plus they're great straight from the bag, by the handful.
Jorge P.
Azusa, CA
Great to snack on, baking, arts adn crafts. etc. good cheap and plentiful. oh and if you have one of those marshmellow guns, you can load it up with these and shotgun the hell outta someone lol
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?