BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Kristina S.
Tucson, AZ
I use these every time I have to melt chocolate for desserts such as strawberries,truffles,etc. They end up making a smooth, melty bowl of yum. But I have yet to try them in chocolate chip cookies.
Mary M.
Frederick, MD
Semi-sweet is so much better than plain chocolate if you ask me. It's delicious, I could eat the whole bag. They also have a recipe or two on the back so there's that too.
Laci S.
I will buy a bag of these and then snack on them off and on for a couple weeks. I love chocolate and I don't seem to eat as much of it if it's these instead of a candy bar
Jorge P.
Azusa, CA
Great to snack on, baking, arts adn crafts. etc. good cheap and plentiful. oh and if you have one of those marshmellow guns, you can load it up with these and shotgun the hell outta someone lol
Mandi H.
Williston, FL
My absolute go-to when making my homemade chocolate chip cookies or muffins. They melt just enough to be gooey but still hold their shape after they are out of the oven.
Nakiya G.
Dacula, GA
Every time I'm in the kitchen, it is to bake. My family LOVES desserts, so you will find me baking all sorts of goodies. Our family favorite has to be chocolate chip cookie/ice cream sandwiches. Yum! I have to use Nestle chocolate chips. These are the absolute BEST!
Sarah K.
These are the best chips ever! I use the mini morsels in my yogurt each time I have it! I also love baking with them! They are perfect to cure any sweet tooth craving!
Lydia A.
Gainesville, VA
BEST CHOCOLATE CHIPS. It's soooo tasty and delightful. I've made cookies,cakes,pies. You name it! This is really good and I hope influenster give out nice things like this because it's amazing
svetlana P.
vancouver, WA
I love baking with these they are perfect not to sweet just perfect. They melt good and easy. I melt them and pour it over a cake and drizzle it makes the cake look nice.
Louis D.
They're chocolate chips - seriously who doesn't love them! Plus the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back is a go-to standard in many households (but mix it up with your own sweet additions).
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?