BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Victoria S.
Rochester, NY
I always know that homemade chocolate chip cookies or cookie bar will be a hit whether it's at home or to take to functions. It's just hard to beat chocolate chip cookies.
Sue L.
Kalkaska, MI
These have been a staple in our home for many years. Every time I use another chocolate chip my sons say that my cookies taste different. They melt just right when baked and the flavor is great.
Jaclyn L.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I love these. I keep a bag of them in the fridge and grab a tiny handful every once in a while. I just need to get a chocolate fix sometimes. We used them last night when we had breakfast for dinner. I had blueberry and chocolate chip pancakes.MMM. Gotta love Toll house!
Tabitha B.
Toledo, OH
I was just about to start mixing up some of my gma's classic chocolate chip cookies, when I was munching on a couple of these, and decided to do a review! They are tasty and definitely trustworthy.
Kim S.
Louisville, KY
My favorite is chocolate chip cookies and my motto is don't buy the cheap brand when making cookies. They just won't taste the same. Nestle toll house chips are the perfect childhood memory!
Ellie P.
Scarborough, ME

Nestlé semi sweet chocolate chips are one of those must have snack! I always find my self grabbing a handful every time I walk by the bag, & now they have permatly been relocated to my kitchen counter. They are amazing in cookie & pancakes, plus an amazing ice topping!
Kristina S.
Tucson, AZ
I use these every time I have to melt chocolate for desserts such as strawberries,truffles,etc. They end up making a smooth, melty bowl of yum. But I have yet to try them in chocolate chip cookies.
Jorge P.
Azusa, CA
Great to snack on, baking, arts adn crafts. etc. good cheap and plentiful. oh and if you have one of those marshmellow guns, you can load it up with these and shotgun the hell outta someone lol
KRISTY M.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I've always added these to something until I had my son. Now a handful of semi-sweet chips is my favorite treat and we have started to use them as potty training rewards.
Laci S.
I will buy a bag of these and then snack on them off and on for a couple weeks. I love chocolate and I don't seem to eat as much of it if it's these instead of a candy bar
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?