BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessica H.
Onalaska, Wi
I use toll house morsels for all my baking needs. I have used them ever since I can remember and they have always worked perfectly. I have no problems using them in cookies or brownies. I also don't experience any problems when I use them for melting (I know some chocolate chip brands can be somewhat hard to melt).
Natalie K.
Apopka, FL
My mom makes the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag. They are the BEST chocolate chip cookies I have ever had!! I've have spent a lot of time with my mom making cookies with these chocolate chips. I can't wait to do the same things with my children!
Courtney B.
Great falls, Mt
I love to bake! There is nothing wrong with semi-sweet choco chips! I think they are delicious but when it comes to baking I always prefer to use milk choco chips. I think that they make any recipe better but no matter what I always choose Nestle for chocolate chips
Jessica M.
Elizabethton, TN
I cook with these morsels all the time. Whether it's for cookies or pancakes, Toll House is a must have. My son is always asking to have pancakes for dinner...something I attribute to the chocolate chips! They are a good price and are available pretty much anywhere.
Amanda A.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
These are great and come in so many varieties. I always stock up the different kinds during the holidays because they are always on sale, and just keep them in my fridge. There's nothing better than the original Toll House cookie recipe on the back of the package!
Rachael A.
Fresno, CA
I started using these about a year ago and now cannot imagine not having them. I was teaching my kids to do their own wash about a month ago. They could fill the washer with the correct color schemes and for the soap it was as easy as throwing in one of these pods.
Paula K.
tonkawa, OK
Love love love these! I use them in so many things from baking chocolate chip cookies and pancakes, chocolate chip banana nut bread, adding them to granola,trail mix and hot popcorn to eating them right out of the bag. They bake really well, evenly and are not messy.
Barbara B.
Tulsa, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have been cooking with these since I was a little child. They are good for cookies and pancakes and anything else you want.. melt with some heavy cream and make a great gnache for your cupcakes or whatever else!! Sometimes we just eat them right out of the bag!!!
Kimberly M.
Ephrata, PA
I have the economy sized bag and I frequently grab 3 chocolate chips to satisfy my chocolate need throughout the day! Not to mention they are perfect to make chocolate toffee bark, and of course, pancakes and cookies and anything else you can put chocolate chips in!
Sonia F.
Sherman, TX
A staple in my kitchen. I keep these on hand for baking, adding to desserts, making hot chocolate or even snacking on a handful. Great product and I usually get both the morsels and the minis.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?