BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jenn G.
Gary, IN
I bake a lot... a real lot. Having chocolate chips in the house means that I am minutes away from frosting, cookies or a hundred other things. I seriously have a gigantic jar that I fill up full of chocolate chips. Honestly, sometimes I just dip into them as a bit of a chocolatey snack. High quality and perfect.
Leighann Q.
Semi-sweet chocolate chips use to be my go to for chocolate chip cookies, not anymore. Milk chocolate chips take them to the next level and it takes a lot less cookies to cure my sweet tooth.😆
Fawn R.
Love to use these to dip my Oreo truffles in. Melt nicely and is very shiny. I also just saw that they now sell these like a candy bar. Love them they are so easy to use and create fun deserts
Barbara B.
Tulsa, OK
I have been cooking with these since I was a little child. They are good for cookies and pancakes and anything else you want.. melt with some heavy cream and make a great gnache for your cupcakes or whatever else!! Sometimes we just eat them right out of the bag!!!
Savanah F.
Tacoma, WA
I love nestle toll house, also the recipe on the package. Its always been my go to recipe for chocolate chip cookies. I searched for quite a while to find the perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe and I always go back to the Nestle Toll House recipe! The only chocolate chips I find that taste better are guitard.
Khadijah A.
Valdosta, GA
I always use these morsels when I need to put them in my cookies, bread, melt them down to cover things, they're just great! They are smooth and they aren't grainy and they have a great taste.
Maura L.
These are the only chocolate chips that I use to bake with. There are so many recipes that call for them, and you don't even have to use them for baking. I find myself snacking on them all the time, and highly suggest them!
Rachael A.
Fresno, CA
I started using these about a year ago and now cannot imagine not having them. I was teaching my kids to do their own wash about a month ago. They could fill the washer with the correct color schemes and for the soap it was as easy as throwing in one of these pods.
Mallory B.
Starkville, MS
As a baker, I always want high quality ingredients to have an astounding product. I rely on these morsels to make the best cookies and brownies and more! It melts so smoothly, it adds the right sweetness, and is affordable!
Jill W.
I often buy these for baking, and they work quite well. The quality is pretty decent for what you pay, and they are a great addition to your favorite chocolate chip recipe. I do, however, prefer the taste of other chips or baking chocolate if I'm in an indulgent mood.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?