BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Lisa S.
Lk In The Hls, IL
These chips are excellent! The recipe for chocolate chip cookies is always the one I use. I love to keep these on hand to whip up a batch of cookie dough, especially on snow days in the winter!!
Mary M.
Frederick, MD
Semi-sweet is so much better than plain chocolate if you ask me. It's delicious, I could eat the whole bag. They also have a recipe or two on the back so there's that too.
Lindsay W.
Orlando, FL
These taste amazing when using them for baking, they are a little cheaper then other chocolate chip brands as well. My boyfriend actually would rather have Hershey chocolate in his cookies but he has never noticed the difference
Erin P.
Waco, TX
I never use any other brand when it comes to baking or cooking whether chocolate chip cookies or chocolate chip pancakes, I always have at least one if not two or three bags somewhere in my house!
Sue L.
Kalkaska, MI
These have been a staple in our home for many years. Every time I use another chocolate chip my sons say that my cookies taste different. They melt just right when baked and the flavor is great.
Dorota B.
phila, pa
The nestle toll house chocolate chips are always in my house i use them to bake cookies, muffins also put some in my brownies and best of all these are the best to use for making home made fudge!
Molly D.
Belding, MI
These chocolate chips are the best. I melt them and eat them with peanut butter or put peanut butter on celery and then put the chocolate chips on the celery...A good snack
Marie S.
Colfax, WI
These chips make the best cookies! I also use these in several other recipes and the results are always great! Melts well for frosting or fudge applications and stays soft on cookies to add the gooey chocolate taste we all love.
Colly S.
They are wonderful right from the bag or baked into goodies! They also have the absolute best recipe for chocolate chip cookies I've ever made (I have tried quite a few)!
Lynette W.
niles, mi
This classic little chocolate delight is perfect in a cookie, but I also like it in my trail mix. Add a handful to a bag of nuts, raisins, and sunflower seeds...instant snack pack for the road.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?