BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Nicolette C.
Lady Lake, FL
These are the best of the best in chocolate morsels. They do great in chocolate chip pancakes, and I'm sure they'd be great for baking with, that's what they're generally for.
Anna C.
Quincy, MA
These are great chocolate chips for chocolate chip cookies because they aren't that sweet and they melt into the cookies. I always use this kind when I decide to bake cookies.
Alexandria P.
Dunellen, NJ
These are by far the best Semi Sweet Morsels to use for just about everything! I use them mostly for my chocolate chip cookies but they go great in pound cakes and even chocolate chip pumpkin bread! These are the only Semi Sweet Morsels i use!
Jessica S.
Lake Mary, FL
These are so yummy. I bake with them all the time, but you can also add them to other treats like ice cream, put them on top of graham crackers with whipped cream for a light treat.
Britne B.
Bay City, MI
I know the way to my step-sons heart and it is with Toll House chocolate chips and pancakes! And I don't blame him! The semi-sweet chocolate is just enough sweetness to go with yummy fluffy pancakes!
Samantha M.
Troy, NY
These are great for baking and cooking things like chocolate chip pancakes. Also acceptable when you're dieting and are looking for a quick fix for your sweet tooth that's not too terrible for you. :P
Sherry S.
Elkview, WV
These have been the go to chips since I was little. My grandmother used the chocolate chip cookie recipe off the bag. They are good to eat straight out of the bag as well.
Sarah J.
Whitesboro, NY
These little morsels are wonderful on their own, or in cookies and brownies!I prefer the Toll House brand because they taste fresher and I feel last longer in the pantry if I don't use the whole bag!
Samantha C.
Baldwinville, Ma
I use these chocolate chips for all my baking needs from pancakes to fudge even chocolate chip cookies. The range of flavors ensures that I get the perfect level of sweetness I'm looking for every time!
Leesha H.
MAYVIEW, MO
I use NOTHING but Nestle chocolate chips! I especially love the mini ones for making cookies, but regardless-they are far superior to the store brands and the Hershey brand.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back