BY TOLL HOUSE #53 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jennifer M.
I like how i can bake with them and be able to eat them by themselves because some chocolate is to sweet for me to eat by themselves i also like how they melt when i eat them
Melissa S.
Phoenix, AZ
I follow the bag for my cookies. They turn out better with the semi sweet than with the milk chocolate chips. We make cookies about once a month in a large batch with these.
Tina C.
Cleveland, OH
I love these little morsels of chocolate! They can sweeten up some of the baking recipes, and fudge up the fudge brownies...yum! I used to love making sweets with my grandma.
Blair K.
Augusta, GA
The only brand I will use for baking. Great quality so great products get made with them.My grandmother died when I was very young, and I now have her recipe box and cookbooks. Her recipes called for Toll House, and that's what I use.
Marissa S.
Langhorne, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
These are perfect for deserts, and chocolate covered strawberries. I use them for cookies, cakes, and chocolate covered strawberries. The price is great, and I love the taste.
Amanda T.
Mastic, NY
I tend to bake a lot of cookies especially around the holiday season, and this is the only chip I will bake with! It tastes great and melts perfectly. Makes wonderful chocolate chip cookies!
Billie R.
Mount Bethel, PA
These are the only Chocolate Chips that I believe exist in the world. I use them for all of my baking needs! Not too mention their Chocolate Chip cookie receipe is my go to.
Hannah R.
Farmington, UT
I make chocolate chip cookies with these. It is a favorite in our house. Although sometimes we end up eating all the dough. The chocolate is rich but not too rich and can be baked with so much stuff.
Sherry S.
Elkview, WV
These have been the go to chips since I was little. My grandmother used the chocolate chip cookie recipe off the bag. They are good to eat straight out of the bag as well.
Samantha M.
Troy, NY
These are great for baking and cooking things like chocolate chip pancakes. Also acceptable when you're dieting and are looking for a quick fix for your sweet tooth that's not too terrible for you. :P
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?