BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Erica F.
Springfield, nj
When you pick up a bag of these it's impossible to not love the outcome. You don't just have to make the traditional chocolate chip cookies. The recipes on the back of the bag always lead towards some delicious dessert- especially when you buy the different flavors. Some of my favorites are the mint chocolate, the chocolate raspberry, and during the holidays- the peppermint.
Kelsey A.
Cleves, OH
When it comes to baking, Nestle chocolate chips are the ONLY way to go! I have to force myself to not eat the chips by themselves. They cook great, taste amazing, and are perfect in any dessert!
Laura A.
Johnson City, TN
I have memorized the recipe that comes with this bag. Growing up I was requested by my three brothers to make these weekly for them because they were so delicious! Now that I have a family of my own, I tried other brands but none can even compare to the taste of the semi sweet morsels by nestle. They can't be replaced!
Ashley W.
I love this brand of chips and the recipe for cookies on the back of the package. The recipe is so easy, and it is always the one that I use. My son loves when I make cookies using these chips.
Maura L.
These are the only chocolate chips that I use to bake with. There are so many recipes that call for them, and you don't even have to use them for baking. I find myself snacking on them all the time, and highly suggest them!
Sabrina H.
Mebane, NC
Highly recommended this chocolate for baking cookies. I mostly use the white chocolate, but if you get this on hand you better use it. I love to use toll house morsels in most of my dessert.
Mallory B.
Starkville, MS
As a baker, I always want high quality ingredients to have an astounding product. I rely on these morsels to make the best cookies and brownies and more! It melts so smoothly, it adds the right sweetness, and is affordable!
April C.
Jackson, MI
These are the best. I wouldn't feel comfortable using another brand, especially if I was sharing with others. And, they give some great recipes on the label. Everyone likes my cookies best, and I just use the regular chocolate chip recipe on the back of the bag!!!
Alexandria S.
My husband has me hooked on his chocolate chip pancakes with milk chocolate morsels! So good you don't even use syrup! I also use semi sweet and butterscotch chips for a yummy treat called 24 hour bars- rich but super yummy!
Jenn G.
Gary, IN
I bake a lot... a real lot. Having chocolate chips in the house means that I am minutes away from frosting, cookies or a hundred other things. I seriously have a gigantic jar that I fill up full of chocolate chips. Honestly, sometimes I just dip into them as a bit of a chocolatey snack. High quality and perfect.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?