BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Dianna L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love a generic (when it is a better deal), but when it comes to chocolate chips, it is worth getting the brand name. Toll House Morsels really do taste better - even when baked into yummy cookies!
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are such a wonderful staple for your pantry. These are not only great for baking desserts but I love to eat them by themselves and even add them to ice cream
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love to use these on brownies and cookies. They are super amazing in peanut butter cookies, taste like a crunchy Reese. Soooo good, melt very well. Plus they are the perfect amount of sweetness. :)
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is one of the all time most addicting chocolates ever! Whenever I purchase these, I constantly have my hand in the bag and want more. They're also great to cook with, as long as you don't finish the whole bag!
Amanda D.
These morsels are great in baking. They provide that sweetness you're looking for, but they're not too sweet. Because they're not too sweet, I don't recommend eating them by yourself. They compliment so many dishes which will also help bring out their flavor as well.
MaryAnn H.
I love these when baking or even snacking on!
Nice and small morsels of chocolate that are delicious and not overtly sweet.
Super easy to bake and make a sweet treat out of.
So good to just snack on yum.
Antrell K.
Germantown, MD
I stock up when ever they go on sale. I put them on ice cream, melted on pretzels, crackers and cookies. And I'll make chocolate chip cookies by the bucket to have on hand.
vannavanna c.
Rio Grande City, TX
Yummy, delicious! Bought these babies to make in with my pancake mix and it just go's great! Who needs Dennys or IHOP when you can have the perfect pancakes at home thanks to these chocolate chips!
Maria R.
Baltimore, MD
These are perfect for baking! They are a great size and help make perfect chocolate chip cookies! They also have recipes on the back of the package for other great treats
Lisa S.
Lk In The Hls, IL
These chips are excellent! The recipe for chocolate chip cookies is always the one I use. I love to keep these on hand to whip up a batch of cookie dough, especially on snow days in the winter!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?