BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mary K.
These are perfect chocolate chips for making chocolate chip cookies! I love to follow the recipe on the back (minus the suggested nuts) and you get perfect chocolate chip cookies that are super easy to make and very delicious!
Amber H.
Dallas, TX
This is the best type of chocolate on the market. I enjoy eating them straight out of the bag, topping muffins, or in chocolate chip cookies. The taste of semi sweet chocolate is the best to me! I never choose any other type!
Ashley B.
Nestle semi-Sweet Morsels are my go to chips i use them for cookies, to cover strawberries for valentines day treats and for more advance pastry recipes like "ganache" to cover cakes. I've tried knock off brands for the buck but its never the same so i always go back to these. simply delicious and great to work with.
Alexandra P.
Arlington, TX
I love these chocolate chips. I use them for my famous Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cake. I mix the batter then a few in with the batter. You can eat them right out of the back, you can melt them and make delicious desserts, you can do many things with chocolate chips.
Kelsey A.
Cleves, OH
When it comes to baking, Nestle chocolate chips are the ONLY way to go! I have to force myself to not eat the chips by themselves. They cook great, taste amazing, and are perfect in any dessert!
Rachel H.
I use Nestles chocolate chips for everything from cookies, to melting and coating cake balls. Milk Chocolate is my favorite. Love the fact that they make one that is made in a nut-free facility.
Karen M.
Concord, NH
I love Nestle Morsels. I have used other chocolate chips in the past and they just don't compare to Nestle. With Nestle morsels, I make chocolate chip cookies or pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, which are very good. I have even put them on top of my ice cream. But, usually, I just eat the lovely little morsel chips right out of the bag. If you want some chocolate, don't just get a bar, buy a bag of Nestle Morsels, you won't be sorry!
Pamela C.
Grants Pass, OR
Yes, yummy ! Considered a staple in my pantry. I generally make Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies, the recipe is included on the back of package. I have also tried making chocolate chip pancakes and they turned out good too. I always have some on hand to whip up cookies. Snacking on a few satifies a chocolate craving.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love to cook and bake, these are perfect for that. I can add them to my Pancakes or cupcakes for a little extra sweetness. The only thing I wish is that it came with a resemble bag. They make the most amazing chocolate chip cookies!!! Especially when you go to the toll house store. I wish they were healthier!!
Amanda K.
Mesa, AZ
I have to have these for my favorite holiday cookie! It's a Chocolate cookies that when you take it out of the oven you place an Andes mint on top and let it melt. Spread it around like an icing. the mint will harden like an icing, Perfect for gift giving and so Simple!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?