BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jinbin Z.
Brooklyn, NY
The possibilities for making something with these are endless! I made cookies, cakes, pies, all kinds of desserts, and even just pop them plain into my mouth. Perfect amount of sweetness in every bite!
Jennifer M.
I like how i can bake with them and be able to eat them by themselves because some chocolate is to sweet for me to eat by themselves i also like how they melt when i eat them
Nicole A.
Garden Grove, CA
I only use Toll House chocolate chips for my baking. I don't feel the others have the same quality as Toll House. The only reason for giving it a B and not an A is the fact that the cookie recipe on the back of the package makes flat cookies rather than soft fluffy cookies.
Jordan S.
Brooklyn , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
You could never go wrong with nestle toll house morsels. Whether for baking or even just to have as a snack I love them. Great for dipping strawberries and other fruit as well
Alyssa C.
Lakeland, FL
These are the best for homemade chocolate chip cookies! I usually don't like regular milk chocolate, so semi-sweet is always my preference. Nestle is tried and true and I have to stop myself from just eating the morsels themselves.
Mary J.
Chula Vista, CA
I love to use this when baking because chocolate really makes everything good specially when baking is involved. its easy and it have the right amount of sweet that my family love and i love my self.
Blair K.
Augusta, GA
The only brand I will use for baking. Great quality so great products get made with them.My grandmother died when I was very young, and I now have her recipe box and cookbooks. Her recipes called for Toll House, and that's what I use.
India M.
Charlotte, NC
I love these lil morsels...I use them from anything from baking to just popping them in my mouth as a quick sweet fix. I especially love melting them with a capful of oil and dipping my fresh fruit in.
Courtney T.
Vienna, VA
I'll be honest, I eat more of these from my bag in the freezer than I put in cookies. Who cares though? They're delicious and if they're in cookies, they're still delicious.
Kathryn V.
Box Elder, SD
These are the best chocolate chips to make cookies with!! Even if you just use the recipe on the bag they are always so delicious!! Only brand that you will catch me buying!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?