BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
janessa m.
Muskogee, OK
Toll House Morsels are the only chocolate chips I ever use in my house! They definitely have the best flavor and quality. And always make the best chocolate chip cookies!
Dorota B.
phila, pa
The nestle toll house chocolate chips are always in my house i use them to bake cookies, muffins also put some in my brownies and best of all these are the best to use for making home made fudge!
Jessica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Favorite baking chip. However store brands are very similar and a lot cheaper. These do taste great and makes great cookies and other baked goods! Definitely recommend these.
Mary M.
Frederick, MD
Semi-sweet is so much better than plain chocolate if you ask me. It's delicious, I could eat the whole bag. They also have a recipe or two on the back so there's that too.
Catherine P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Perfect chocolate to use in a chocolate pie. Since its semi sweet it goes perfectly with the recipe, these are probably also good in pancakes and brownies, even muffins 👌🏻👌🏻
Paige S.
I LOVE baking cookies, cakes and cupcakes and adding these in them when the time calls for it! They are delicious, and you can't help but eat a handful while your baking!
Maria R.
Baltimore , MD
These are perfect for baking! They are a great size and help make perfect chocolate chip cookies! They also have recipes on the back of the package for other great treats
Amber B.
Elsie, MI
I love these chocolate chips! I do a lot of baking and these are definitely my preferred brand to buy, I have tried several store brands in the past and been disappointed.
Lindsay W.
Orlando, FL
These taste amazing when using them for baking, they are a little cheaper then other chocolate chip brands as well. My boyfriend actually would rather have Hershey chocolate in his cookies but he has never noticed the difference
Kim S.
Louisville, KY
My favorite is chocolate chip cookies and my motto is don't buy the cheap brand when making cookies. They just won't taste the same. Nestle toll house chips are the perfect childhood memory!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?