BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Chantel L.
Lock haven
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Toll House if by far the best brand for baking with. They melt in your mouth unlike other brands. When I was penny pinching I tried the store brand. But I don't think that my cookies came out tasting as well as if I used Toll House.
Kathryn V.
Box Elder, SD
These are the best chocolate chips to make cookies with!! Even if you just use the recipe on the bag they are always so delicious!! Only brand that you will catch me buying!
Amylee C.
Buffalo, NY
Always used these to make cookies growing up, now won't use anything else! Perfect for cookies, ice cream topping, trail mixes, in popcorn or just a handful for a snack. Yum!
Nicole A.
Garden Grove, CA
I only use Toll House chocolate chips for my baking. I don't feel the others have the same quality as Toll House. The only reason for giving it a B and not an A is the fact that the cookie recipe on the back of the package makes flat cookies rather than soft fluffy cookies.
Jessica S.
Lake Mary, FL
These are so yummy. I bake with them all the time, but you can also add them to other treats like ice cream, put them on top of graham crackers with whipped cream for a light treat.
India M.
Charlotte, NC
I love these lil morsels...I use them from anything from baking to just popping them in my mouth as a quick sweet fix. I especially love melting them with a capful of oil and dipping my fresh fruit in.
Nicole B.
Hudson Falls, NY
These chips taste great, I always use them in my chocolate chip cookies. I add a portion to yogurt and the kids love the treat! I always have a bag on hand for a chocolate fix. definitely a staple in my house. They are smooth and creamy. I can always count on them for quality.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is one of the all time most addicting chocolates ever! Whenever I purchase these, I constantly have my hand in the bag and want more. They're also great to cook with, as long as you don't finish the whole bag!
Amanda F.
New Bedford, MA
These are so yummy I buy them every time I go to the grocery store I get at least three bags I put them in cookies, brownies, cake, pancakes, cupcakes etc.. So go out and buy some Nestle chocolate chips and bake a delishes desert with your kids to enjoy after dinner...
Emily J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I use this specific brand when I make my homemade chocolate chip pancakes and I'd be lying if I said I didn't sneak a handful throughout the day to snack on them. It's by far my favorite brand.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?