BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sarah J.
Whitesboro, NY
These little morsels are wonderful on their own, or in cookies and brownies!I prefer the Toll House brand because they taste fresher and I feel last longer in the pantry if I don't use the whole bag!
Amanda T.
Mastic, NY
I tend to bake a lot of cookies especially around the holiday season, and this is the only chip I will bake with! It tastes great and melts perfectly. Makes wonderful chocolate chip cookies!
Amylee C.
Buffalo, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Always used these to make cookies growing up, now won't use anything else! Perfect for cookies, ice cream topping, trail mixes, in popcorn or just a handful for a snack. Yum!
Chantel L.
Lock haven
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Toll House if by far the best brand for baking with. They melt in your mouth unlike other brands. When I was penny pinching I tried the store brand. But I don't think that my cookies came out tasting as well as if I used Toll House.
Courtney T.
Vienna, VA
I'll be honest, I eat more of these from my bag in the freezer than I put in cookies. Who cares though? They're delicious and if they're in cookies, they're still delicious.
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
You could never go wrong with nestle toll house morsels. Whether for baking or even just to have as a snack I love them. Great for dipping strawberries and other fruit as well
Alexandria P.
Dunellen, NJ
These are by far the best Semi Sweet Morsels to use for just about everything! I use them mostly for my chocolate chip cookies but they go great in pound cakes and even chocolate chip pumpkin bread! These are the only Semi Sweet Morsels i use!
Kathryn V.
Box Elder, SD
These are the best chocolate chips to make cookies with!! Even if you just use the recipe on the bag they are always so delicious!! Only brand that you will catch me buying!
Nicole B.
Hudson Falls, NY
These chips taste great, I always use them in my chocolate chip cookies. I add a portion to yogurt and the kids love the treat! I always have a bag on hand for a chocolate fix. definitely a staple in my house. They are smooth and creamy. I can always count on them for quality.
Tina C.
Cleveland, OH
I love these little morsels of chocolate! They can sweeten up some of the baking recipes, and fudge up the fudge brownies...yum! I used to love making sweets with my grandma.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?