BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Donna M.
Indianapolis, IN
These are perfect for recipes, such as making chocolate chip cookies or melting them down for Buckeyes. However, these are also a great treat for sweet tooths like me. Just have a handful whenever you're needing something and they can last a while!
Brittnie G.
Solvay, NY
Every time I try and cheap out on chocolate chips (or other baking chip flavors) I always regret it. The other brands, including store brands aren't bad, but these don't seem to get stuck to the pan as much as others tend to. They also have a creamier consistency when baked.
Violeta G.
Rohnert Park, CA
Ever since I graduated Culinary school I have been the go to baker in the family! So I have made hundreds and hundreds of cookies! Nestle Toll House Morsels are on the top of the list for me! My husband and kids also enjoy to snack on them when they think I am not watching!!
Krissy B.
Titusville, FL
Who hasn't grown up with these sweet treats in their household?
I love making new memories with my children baking recipes from my mother and grandmother using the Nestlé Toll House Morsels.
Fun Fact: They're pretty tasty on their own too!😉
Olivia N.
Bismarck, ND
These are hands down my all time favorite chocolate chips. They melt easily and are super delicious! I use them in all sorts of recipes that call for chocolate and they always come through. I especially love the semi sweet ones.
Wendy O.
Piqua, OH
Used these to make cookies for my daughters class durinf the holidays. Purchased at Krogers. Its nice to have the festive option. I only use Nestle chips for my cookies. Priced well. Good value
Mary K.
These are perfect chocolate chips for making chocolate chip cookies! I love to follow the recipe on the back (minus the suggested nuts) and you get perfect chocolate chip cookies that are super easy to make and very delicious!
Rachel H.
Rollingstone, MN
I never really believed that the brand of chocolate mattered when making chocolate chip cookies...oh they do! This is a good mid level chocolate chip for those last minute cookies you are making. I use amazon to stock up on ghiradelli chocolate chips and they are soooo much better than any other brand I have used so far. Buy quality ingredients, you will be so much happier!
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
I love to cook and bake, these are perfect for that. I can add them to my Pancakes or cupcakes for a little extra sweetness. The only thing I wish is that it came with a resemble bag. They make the most amazing chocolate chip cookies!!! Especially when you go to the toll house store. I wish they were healthier!!
Caroline G.
I rate these a four out of five. I rate them like this because while they are healthier than regular chocolate chips, they are just as addicting and if you eat too much, it defeats the purpose and you'll probably get sick. However I would definitely use this for baking cookies and sweets that you need chocolate chips for.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?