BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lindsey K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Best chocolate chips ever! I can't eat anything else but them! & they're cheap and definitely affordable! They're so much more rich than other brands! I eat these with pancakes and it's the best! Definitely the only brand I'll eat!
Kate P.
Tampa, FL
I'm totally guilty of eating chocolate chips all by themselves.. but when I'm not misbehaving, they're great for cookies, cakes, home made hot chocolate, I even throw them in my trail mix! Super great price for such a great product
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
These chips are the perfect size for most treats. I love that they are available pretty much anywhere you shop. I like the taste of the Nestle Toll House brand more than other brands. Not too sweet, and not too bitter. I love them!
Nicole E.
Appleton, WI
Overall when baking, these are a good quality choice. There's also a nice recipe on the back- just like Phoebe's grandma used to make! I usually opt for the cheaper store brand though. At the end of the day, chocolate is chocolate!
Desiree S.
Best chocolate chips out there I even just eat them without baking purposes even tho there really good if u out in cake batter or anything baking related there amazing and melt really fast even good to melt and put on strawberries
Emily M.
These bad boys are my favorite to use inside my chocolate chip cookies (which are the best btw). I honestly buy a bag every couple weeks. I also like to some together with slivered almonds and eat them as a quick snack. So yummy!!
Alyssa B.
These are for a person that likes chocolate that is not too sweet or bitter. I use these from everything to chocolate chip cookies and fudge. These morsels are my first choice in choosing chocolate and I recommend these to anyone!
Amber C.
Kansas City
These are my favorite chocolate chips to use in oatmeal cookies and chocolate covered strawberries. They're better to use in things that aren't already really sweet. They're also my fav thing to eat when I just have a sweet tooth.
Amber C.
Independence, MO
This is the only brand I use. They taste great, work amazing in our cookies,coffee cakes, brownies, and chocolate dips! I really recommend these if you love chocolate! Our family has been using these from generation to generation.
Sharon S.
Love love love Nestle Toll House chocolate chips. They are sweet and chocolatey. This is one of my top 3 brands that I turn to. I use them for cookies, muffins and cheesecakes. I have a hard time not snacking on some while baking.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?