BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Samantha D.
Dothan, AL
I love this brand of chips and the recipe for cookies on the back of the package. The recipe is so easy, and it is always the one that I use. My fiance' tries to eat them all.
Billie R.
Mount Bethel, PA
These are the only Chocolate Chips that I believe exist in the world. I use them for all of my baking needs! Not too mention their Chocolate Chip cookie receipe is my go to.
Samantha C.
Baldwinville, Ma
I use these chocolate chips for all my baking needs from pancakes to fudge even chocolate chip cookies. The range of flavors ensures that I get the perfect level of sweetness I'm looking for every time!
Leni K.
Montrose, PA
When baking something good - it must have chocolate! I always pick Toll House. Even for a truffle chocolate recipe like this http://whiskeybacon.com/2012/12/23/double-chocolate-truffle-triangles/. <3
J B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Best chocolate chip morsels EVER!!! I have tried other kinds, but none compare to Toll House, the chocolate chips get so gooey and delicious when i make cookies and it a struggle not to go for seconds
Tina C.
Cleveland, OH
I love these little morsels of chocolate! They can sweeten up some of the baking recipes, and fudge up the fudge brownies...yum! I used to love making sweets with my grandma.
Jinbin Z.
Elmhurst , NY
The possibilities for making something with these are endless! I made cookies, cakes, pies, all kinds of desserts, and even just pop them plain into my mouth. Perfect amount of sweetness in every bite!
Jacqueline N.
newman, ca
I use this for all my baking. I add them to make chocolate chip cookies and to make red velvet cupcakes. you guys should try them they are so work it. i really recommend it.
Jessica S.
Lake Mary, FL
These are so yummy. I bake with them all the time, but you can also add them to other treats like ice cream, put them on top of graham crackers with whipped cream for a light treat.
Mary J.
Chula Vista, CA
I love to use this when baking because chocolate really makes everything good specially when baking is involved. its easy and it have the right amount of sweet that my family love and i love my self.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?