BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Megan R.
bethlehem, PA
I love the Nestle Toll House Morsels. Of course this is the only brand I go to and use when baking. Sometimes I use them as a topping on my ice cream. I even eat them as a quick snack when I want something satisfying and yummy. So good!
Hillary P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Not only do I use these when baking homemade cookies but I also sprinkle some in my french vanilla yogurt in the morning for a sweet treat and to make the yogurt not so plain.
amber B.
Theae are the best chocolate chips to bake with or even to snack on out of the bag. I have to hide them in my house so my children do not eat them all before I can make cookies!
Jennifer M.
I like how i can bake with them and be able to eat them by themselves because some chocolate is to sweet for me to eat by themselves i also like how they melt when i eat them
Kimberly H.
Odessa, TX
I love making so much with these yummy chocolate chips like, cookies, brownies,and anything else I can think of..They are wonderful and always taste fresh.the free Recipes on the back are great also!
India M.
Charlotte, NC
I love these lil morsels...I use them from anything from baking to just popping them in my mouth as a quick sweet fix. I especially love melting them with a capful of oil and dipping my fresh fruit in.
Sherry S.
Elkview, WV
These have been the go to chips since I was little. My grandmother used the chocolate chip cookie recipe off the bag. They are good to eat straight out of the bag as well.
Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
You could never go wrong with nestle toll house morsels. Whether for baking or even just to have as a snack I love them. Great for dipping strawberries and other fruit as well
Alexandria P.
Dunellen, NJ
These are by far the best Semi Sweet Morsels to use for just about everything! I use them mostly for my chocolate chip cookies but they go great in pound cakes and even chocolate chip pumpkin bread! These are the only Semi Sweet Morsels i use!
Kathryn V.
Box Elder, SD
These are the best chocolate chips to make cookies with!! Even if you just use the recipe on the bag they are always so delicious!! Only brand that you will catch me buying!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?