BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Nicole B.
Hudson Falls, NY
These chips taste great, I always use them in my chocolate chip cookies. I add a portion to yogurt and the kids love the treat! I always have a bag on hand for a chocolate fix. definitely a staple in my house. They are smooth and creamy. I can always count on them for quality.
nicolette c.
Lady Lake, FL
These are the best of the best in chocolate morsels. They do great in chocolate chip pancakes, and I'm sure they'd be great for baking with, that's what they're generally for.
Xiomara A.
I love the recipe for the chocolate chip cookies in the back of the bag. Seriously those cookies are delicious. You have to use these chips though, it makes a huge difference.
Samantha C.
Baldwinville, Ma
I use these chocolate chips for all my baking needs from pancakes to fudge even chocolate chip cookies. The range of flavors ensures that I get the perfect level of sweetness I'm looking for every time!
Hannah R.
Farmington, UT
I make chocolate chip cookies with these. It is a favorite in our house. Although sometimes we end up eating all the dough. The chocolate is rich but not too rich and can be baked with so much stuff.
Kimberly H.
Odessa, TX
I love making so much with these yummy chocolate chips like, cookies, brownies,and anything else I can think of..They are wonderful and always taste fresh.the free Recipes on the back are great also!
Lauren B.
Littleton, CO
I've been making and eating chocolate chip cookies based on the recipe on the back of these yellow bags since I was little. There is absolutely no better chocolate chip cookie recipe and it makes incredible cookies. That is, if you can stop yourself from eating all the dough!
Sherry S.
Elkview, WV
These have been the go to chips since I was little. My grandmother used the chocolate chip cookie recipe off the bag. They are good to eat straight out of the bag as well.
Blair K.
Augusta, GA
The only brand I will use for baking. Great quality so great products get made with them.My grandmother died when I was very young, and I now have her recipe box and cookbooks. Her recipes called for Toll House, and that's what I use.
Brittany A.
Hammond, LA
I love this product because you can make many things with this such as pancakes, cupcakes, cookies, muffins..the list goes on. Or you can just eat them straight out the bag!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?