BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
jessica s.
Hockessin, DE
If the chocolate chips even last in my cabinet I like to make cookies often. Nothing is better for a chocolate chip recipe than the back of this bag. But for the best cookie of your entire life...

you're very welcome, these will change your holiday cooking baking forever.
Justine T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Ive used these morsels for baking and they bake really well. They're perfect for making chocolate chip cookies since they stay in their shape even after baking and when you eat the cookie thats when you know its perfectly melted inside
Tiffany R.
Tacoma, WA
As someone who is the Susie-Homemaker type, I tend to bake quite often... number one request? My chocolate chip cookies. The only brand I will use is Nestle. They have great flavor and hold the shape well. Also, they freeze well and can last for months in the freezer if needed.
Miranda W.
North Port, FL
These are really good in cookies. This is what I use if I am making homemade cookies. And I have also used them to make mint chocolate chip milkshakes to make it extra chocolate-y. I have heard they are good in other things but cookies and milkshakes are the only things I have had them in! They're also good to just eat plain!
Debbie D.
Louisville, KY
I have used these since I was a little girl making chocolate chip cookies with my mother and grandmother. I made them with my daughter and will soon be able to make them with my grandson instead of just for him. They make the BEST cookies, I would never use anything else!
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
I used to just eat these straight out of the bag instead of baking with them and when I do bake with them I still find myself munching on them. They are very delicious and tiny. Excellent to bake with or just a quick chocolate fix!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love these chocolate chips! They're great for baking into cookies and muffins, or for adding to trail mix or Greek yogurt for a healthy snack. They're also great to use for chocolate chip pancakes! They're the perfect balance between bitter and sweet.
Jessica M.
Edwardsburg, MI
These delicious little chips of chocolate are great. I personally love just sticking them in the fridge and eating a handful now and again as a snack and pick-me-up. But they're also good in muffins, pancakes, melted and put on pretty much anything. Great for people who love to cook and who love chocolate. I highly recommend
Elyse A.
Henrico, VA
Growing up, my mother always made those Toll House chocolate chip cookies straight from the recipe on the back of the bag.

Nowadays, I love experimenting with my cookie-making, but I'll never stray from Nestle Toll House morsels. The only problem is having to hide them from my boyfriend who will eat them by the handful!
Maranda O.
Tomball, TX
Nestle Semi-Sweet Morsels have the best flavor hands down! They are great in the classic chocolate chip cookie and also work well for dipping fruits and pretzels. I love how versatile they are in many dessert recipes. These morsels are the right about of bitter and sweet.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?