BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Billie R.
Mount Bethel, PA
These are the only Chocolate Chips that I believe exist in the world. I use them for all of my baking needs! Not too mention their Chocolate Chip cookie receipe is my go to.
Mary N.
Evansville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Till House chocolate chips are the best. I don't buy any other brand and the recipe for chocolate chip cookies on the back of the back is the best recipe I have ever tried!
Brittany P.
I bake.... a lot. Cookies are my specialty. To put it short and sweetly, these are the ONLY semi-sweet chips I will use. There are some things for which there are NO substitutes. And these chips are one of those things. Love them.
J B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Best chocolate chip morsels EVER!!! I have tried other kinds, but none compare to Toll House, the chocolate chips get so gooey and delicious when i make cookies and it a struggle not to go for seconds
Sadie G.
These are the chips that are always in our pantry to make my famous chocolate chip cookies...and to be secreted out of the freezer for a snack. ;) Great product, delicious.
Melissa A.
Omaha, NE
They have a chocolate chip receipt on the back of the bags that make the best cookies ever. i will not buy any other brand of chips. these have the best flavor and melt perfectly.
Brittany A.
Hammond, LA
I love this product because you can make many things with this such as pancakes, cupcakes, cookies, muffins..the list goes on. Or you can just eat them straight out the bag!
Xiomara A.
I love the recipe for the chocolate chip cookies in the back of the bag. Seriously those cookies are delicious. You have to use these chips though, it makes a huge difference.
Chantel L.
Lock haven
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Toll House if by far the best brand for baking with. They melt in your mouth unlike other brands. When I was penny pinching I tried the store brand. But I don't think that my cookies came out tasting as well as if I used Toll House.
Alyssa C.
Lakeland, FL
These are the best for homemade chocolate chip cookies! I usually don't like regular milk chocolate, so semi-sweet is always my preference. Nestle is tried and true and I have to stop myself from just eating the morsels themselves.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?