BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Melisa R.
Lewisville, TX
These are the best chocolate morsels you can use for baking. I love love them and buy them whenever I want to add chocolate chips to anything. They're also great for melting!
Hannah R.
Farmington, UT
I make chocolate chip cookies with these. It is a favorite in our house. Although sometimes we end up eating all the dough. The chocolate is rich but not too rich and can be baked with so much stuff.
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
This is my favorite brand of chocolate chips! The taste is always on point! These are the best in cookies or chocolate chip waffles! You can use them for basically anything though!
Melissa S.
Phoenix, AZ
I follow the bag for my cookies. They turn out better with the semi sweet than with the milk chocolate chips. We make cookies about once a month in a large batch with these.
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
This is my go to brand for all my baking needs. it's prefect every time. makes excellent cookies, fudge, melting chocolate, frosting, brownies.. Truly everything is delicious.
Lauren B.
Littleton, CO
I've been making and eating chocolate chip cookies based on the recipe on the back of these yellow bags since I was little. There is absolutely no better chocolate chip cookie recipe and it makes incredible cookies. That is, if you can stop yourself from eating all the dough!
India M.
Charlotte, NC
I love these lil morsels...I use them from anything from baking to just popping them in my mouth as a quick sweet fix. I especially love melting them with a capful of oil and dipping my fresh fruit in.
Leesha H.
MAYVIEW, MO
I use NOTHING but Nestle chocolate chips! I especially love the mini ones for making cookies, but regardless-they are far superior to the store brands and the Hershey brand.
Jessica S.
Lake Mary, FL
These are so yummy. I bake with them all the time, but you can also add them to other treats like ice cream, put them on top of graham crackers with whipped cream for a light treat.
Wenyi Z.
New york, NY
These are hands down the greatest chocolate chips, they are so versatile and are a great addition to practically any recipe! They're my go-to ingredient & baking necessity!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?