BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Victoria W.
Farmville, VA
These chocolate chips are perfect for any dessert, snack, or anything else you're making. With an included cookie recipe on the back of the wrapper, how much simpler could they make it for you to have perfect chocolate chip cookies!!

Mikayla K.
Hubert, NC
These are my absolute FAVORITE!!! I use them in my baking all the time and they have yet to disappoint me! The chocolate chip recipe on the back of the bag is the best. It is now my go-to chocolate chip recipe, everyone I share them with always loves them!! They also work well for melting, just as long as they are melted properly.
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are the only chocolate chips my Grandma would use to make homemade cookies and now I do the same! These chips hold up during baking, are sweet , and give any desert a pop of chocolaty goodness!!
Jessica C.
Pippa Passes, KY
When the Toll House Inn invented the chocolate chip cookie on accident, the world was taken by storm. This was, in no small part, due to the popularization of the recipe by Nestle. Now, 80+ years later, the Chocolate Chip Cookie is the most popular cookie in the United States.

If you're going to make chocolate chip cookies, at least make them using the right ingredients. You can't go wrong with a bag of these chips and the recipe on the back.

Jarah B.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Best chocolate chips to use! I love making cookies and melt down the chocolate chips to create white chocolate pomegranate bark with chocolate drizzle. Love how the chips aren't way too sweet, they are the perfect amount of sweetness!
Kimberly H.
Gaithersburg, MD
When it comes to my baking, I take it very seriously. I refuse to reach for the generic or store brand...only Nestle Toll House morsels for my cookies, brownies, fundge, etc! I have a constant supply in the house. They melt well, blend easily and intersperse in baked goods like muffins without needing extra flour. The flavor is fresh and smooth chocolate. Not too sweet, not too bitter. They melt quickly for cooking or just as a chocoholic nibble!
Bailey S.
La Fayette, GA
These are the best chocolate chips. there is a great flavor to these, and you can easily use them in multiple recipes. I go through bags and bags of these during the winter for my famous hot chocolate and chocolate croissants.
Justine T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Ive used these morsels for baking and they bake really well. They're perfect for making chocolate chip cookies since they stay in their shape even after baking and when you eat the cookie thats when you know its perfectly melted inside
Kaylie T.
Berrien Springs, MI
So I don't personally use these very often, but my best friend makes the meanest chocolate chip cookies with these chocolate chips, and lemme just say that they are delicious! The chocolate chips are the perfect sweetness with just a hint of bitter, which balances out a chocolate chip cookie perfectly! Definitely a baking staple
Chase B.
Lexington, KY
I love to cook and bake, these are perfect for that. I can add them to my Pancakes or cupcakes for a little extra sweetness. The only thing I wish is that it came with a resemble bag. I often forget that I've already opened the bag, grab it and then all the chips spill everywhere.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?