BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amanda T.
Mastic, NY
I tend to bake a lot of cookies especially around the holiday season, and this is the only chip I will bake with! It tastes great and melts perfectly. Makes wonderful chocolate chip cookies!
Brittany P.
I bake.... a lot. Cookies are my specialty. To put it short and sweetly, these are the ONLY semi-sweet chips I will use. There are some things for which there are NO substitutes. And these chips are one of those things. Love them.
Anna C.
Quincy, MA
These are great chocolate chips for chocolate chip cookies because they aren't that sweet and they melt into the cookies. I always use this kind when I decide to bake cookies.
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
I never go a day without making sure that I have the toll house morsels they go in every cookie I make whether it's an oatmeal cookie a sugar cookie or sometimes I eat I'm just straight out of the bag
Chantel L.
Lock haven
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Toll House if by far the best brand for baking with. They melt in your mouth unlike other brands. When I was penny pinching I tried the store brand. But I don't think that my cookies came out tasting as well as if I used Toll House.
Nicole A.
Garden Grove, CA
I only use Toll House chocolate chips for my baking. I don't feel the others have the same quality as Toll House. The only reason for giving it a B and not an A is the fact that the cookie recipe on the back of the package makes flat cookies rather than soft fluffy cookies.
Alyssa G.
Arvin, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these with a bunch of different snacks whether I'm dipping strawberries in them or putting them in something else great brand great taste! It's a must have in your pantry!
Samantha D.
Dothan, AL
I love this brand of chips and the recipe for cookies on the back of the package. The recipe is so easy, and it is always the one that I use. My fiance' tries to eat them all.
Sadie G.
These are the chips that are always in our pantry to make my famous chocolate chip cookies...and to be secreted out of the freezer for a snack. ;) Great product, delicious.
Saori M.
Los Angeles, CA
Las mejores chispas de chocolate que e probado en mi vida 😍, adoro el sabor y les comparto a mis hermanos porque no están muy dulces , sin duda no dejaría de comer estas chispas de chocolate 🍫
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?