BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Lisa B.
Saint Cloud, MN
These are great and the perfect size to use when baking cookies or bars, pancakes, or other food items. I'm not a huge fan of semi-sweet chocolate, but once baked or cooked, it tastes a whole lot better.
Elizabeth K.
Not all chocolate chips are equal!! I prefer these because of their consistent flavor and their smoothness when I melt them. Some cheaper chocolate chip are lumpy when you melt them- not Toll House! When I make cookies, these are a must!!
Anabel C.
Laredo, TX
These semi sweet chocolates are perfect for cookies but my ultimate favorite is to put some on my frozen yoghurt... it doesn't make it too sweet but it adds the perfect flavor.
Candy M.
These are my favorite chocolate chips. Other brands - even more expensive brands - don't melt right, which is a problem when making brownies, cookies, or even just melting them for the top of candy cake.
Sarah H.
Cedar Grove, IN
When I'm want a small late night snack I sneak a few chips. When I'm feeling well I place my chocolate chips in the freezer and eat a few every couple hours. It helps sooth my throat and taste delicious!
Christine H.
Yorba Linda, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always have Nestle morsels on hand. There aren't too many things I bake that don't include them. Whether its cookies, banana bread or even pancakes, all will include these awesome chocolate chips.
Casey H.
My gran only used these for chocolate chip cookies growing up and I continue this tradition at my house. they just taste so classic. they have dropped slightly in quality recently, but still my favorite
Megan K.
Plainsboro, NJ
There really good not to sweet not to bitter there great for ice cream sherbet toppings or even in grandmom's favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe if you don't have one its on the back of the package
Erica A.
Chino Hills, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These chocolate chips are amazing ! But here's a tip, if you want your chocolate chip cookies to stand out, try using the Gheridelli chocolate chips. However, this bag is cheaper and just as delicious, I recommend !
Jenni G.
Raleigh, NC
This is the only brand we buy for cookies, pancakes, and anythign else that needs chocolate. They have a good taste, work well with baking, and come in a huge bag at our "members only" big box store. Just wish they put out more coupons.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back