BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tina C.
Cleveland, OH
I love these little morsels of chocolate! They can sweeten up some of the baking recipes, and fudge up the fudge brownies...yum! I used to love making sweets with my grandma.
Diana L.
Hands down my favorite chocolate chips for cookies. I've tried more expensive brands but come back to nestle toll house every time! The Semi-Sweet are the best for cookies.
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
I never go a day without making sure that I have the toll house morsels they go in every cookie I make whether it's an oatmeal cookie a sugar cookie or sometimes I eat I'm just straight out of the bag
Chantel L.
Lock haven
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Toll House if by far the best brand for baking with. They melt in your mouth unlike other brands. When I was penny pinching I tried the store brand. But I don't think that my cookies came out tasting as well as if I used Toll House.
Nicole A.
Garden Grove, CA
I only use Toll House chocolate chips for my baking. I don't feel the others have the same quality as Toll House. The only reason for giving it a B and not an A is the fact that the cookie recipe on the back of the package makes flat cookies rather than soft fluffy cookies.
Sarah J.
Whitesboro, NY
These little morsels are wonderful on their own, or in cookies and brownies!I prefer the Toll House brand because they taste fresher and I feel last longer in the pantry if I don't use the whole bag!
Brittany P.
I bake.... a lot. Cookies are my specialty. To put it short and sweetly, these are the ONLY semi-sweet chips I will use. There are some things for which there are NO substitutes. And these chips are one of those things. Love them.
Courtney T.
Vienna, VA
I'll be honest, I eat more of these from my bag in the freezer than I put in cookies. Who cares though? They're delicious and if they're in cookies, they're still delicious.
Samantha D.
Dothan, AL
I love this brand of chips and the recipe for cookies on the back of the package. The recipe is so easy, and it is always the one that I use. My fiance' tries to eat them all.
Xiomara A.
I love the recipe for the chocolate chip cookies in the back of the bag. Seriously those cookies are delicious. You have to use these chips though, it makes a huge difference.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?