BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Beltkiss S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
The original and the best for any recipes calling for chocolate chips. I used this for muffins, cookies and a simple chocolate sauce consisting of a can of condensed milk and these tasty chips. Great quality for the price would recommend.
Amber M.
Eubank , KY
I use these in all of my baking that calls for chocolate morsels. I have used the white,milk choc,semi-sweet and the mini and they are all really good. I use the milk chocolate ones in brownies. I have used the white chocolate morsels to make white choco chip cookies since they are so hard to find premade. I also love the mini morsels- my favorite way to use those are topping on caramel pies.yum!
Amber V.
Redding, CA
I prefer Toll House over Hershey. I think the flavor is better (perfect milk/semi sweet chocolate blend) and these chips melt better when making a ganache (chocolate sauce). They are reasonably priced in comparison to other baking chips.
Raquel L.
Gary, IN
Toll House Morsels are really great for making chocolate chip cookies and Magic cookie bars. The Semi Sweet chocolate ones are my favorite. They are sweet and have just the right about of bitterness to where you will not gag. I have tried other brands and none compare to the Toll House Morsels. They are either too sweet or just gross.
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I could eat these bad boys straight out of the bag. But regardless, these are baking wonders. They're small enough to be put into anything, cookies, cupcakes whatever. Easy to stir and they don't melt fast.
Rebekah D.
While these chocolate chips are totally great on their own as a quick, sweet snack, they are also perfect for baking. I used these when making chocolate chip cookies, but also meringues and some times even to jazz up banana bread. Also handy for making your one granola or trail mix.
Emily W.
Alachua, FL
Chocolate chips are probably the most versatile baking ingredient in the world. There are a million and one different recipes using these. Toll house has always delivered delicious morsels that I would be proud to put into any recipe!
Carrington H.
South Bend, IN
Everything about this is perfect! Even the recipe on the back of the bag is perfect! So much yum! I throw these babies into everything that calls for chocolate. And they're perfect just to grab a little handful whenever you've got a sweet tooth craving! Yum yum yum! Love it!!! 😍
Roni D.
Dunsmuir, CA
These toll house chocolate chips are so easy and fun to work with. I used them for about 3-4 different recipes for my Christmas baking.. I will only use toll house chocolate chips for my baking needs
Jackie A.
Gainesville, FL
This semi-sweet chocolate is perfect for baking. It is slightly less sweet tasting than a milk chocolate, but with all the other ingredients (especially sugars) when baking, it prevents the dessert from being too sweet to handle. The chips melt without becoming blobs of chocolate.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?