BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Julie M.
Bloomington, IN
I bake so much that I have to buy the huge bag of these chocolate chips from Sam's Club. I am always making something and it always has these awesome chocolate chips in them=)
Samantha C.
Baldwinville, Ma
I use these chocolate chips for all my baking needs from pancakes to fudge even chocolate chip cookies. The range of flavors ensures that I get the perfect level of sweetness I'm looking for every time!
Mallory W.
Portland, OR
I love toll house for making homemade chocolate chip cookies! You can never go wrong with this brand! I've never had a problem melting them, they are the perfect baking chips!
Blair K.
Augusta, GA
The only brand I will use for baking. Great quality so great products get made with them.My grandmother died when I was very young, and I now have her recipe box and cookbooks. Her recipes called for Toll House, and that's what I use.
Alice S.
Rogers City, MI
After making Nestle tollhouse cookies with the Nestle morsels , I will not use any other baking chips. These are the best ! The flavor is so rich and they melt in the mouth.
Jessica S.
Lake Mary, FL
These are so yummy. I bake with them all the time, but you can also add them to other treats like ice cream, put them on top of graham crackers with whipped cream for a light treat.
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
I never go a day without making sure that I have the toll house morsels they go in every cookie I make whether it's an oatmeal cookie a sugar cookie or sometimes I eat I'm just straight out of the bag
nicolette c.
Lady Lake, FL
These are the best of the best in chocolate morsels. They do great in chocolate chip pancakes, and I'm sure they'd be great for baking with, that's what they're generally for.
Melisa R.
Lewisville, TX
These are the best chocolate morsels you can use for baking. I love love them and buy them whenever I want to add chocolate chips to anything. They're also great for melting!
Melissa S.
Phoenix, AZ
I follow the bag for my cookies. They turn out better with the semi sweet than with the milk chocolate chips. We make cookies about once a month in a large batch with these.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?