BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Allie B.
Van Nuys, CA
I have a stock of Tollhouse Semi-sweet morsels in my cabinet at all times. Whether you want to throw them in a cookie dough mix or use them to decorate cakes, Tollhouse semi-sweet morsels are the best.
Amy K.
Lexington, KY
These are my go-to chocolate chips when baking cookies or making fudge. They taste great and are affordable. I prefer the Nestle brand white chocolate chips over the other pricier brands at the store.
Joey R.
Gibsonia, PA
Perfect for chocolate chip cookies, pancakes and muffins. These chips are the best. Just tonight I melted a 1/2 cup with a teaspoon of Crisco to create amazing chocolate covered strawberries. Delicious!
Danielle L.
Chicopee, MA
I grew up with my mom using these..and I continue the tradition with my family. I use them in chocolate chip cookies but I also melt them down and dip strawberries in it makes for an elegant style treat
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
I never go a day without making sure that I have the toll house morsels they go in every cookie I make whether it's an oatmeal cookie a sugar cookie or sometimes I eat I'm just straight out of the bag
Brittany A.
Hammond, LA
I love this product because you can make many things with this such as pancakes, cupcakes, cookies, muffins..the list goes on. Or you can just eat them straight out the bag!
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
These are by far my favorite chocolate chips tp bake with. They also melt very easily to coat pretzels or other yummy goodies in. I always have a bag on hand and for the price you get a lot.
Kimberly H.
Odessa, TX
I love making so much with these yummy chocolate chips like, cookies, brownies,and anything else I can think of..They are wonderful and always taste fresh.the free Recipes on the back are great also!
Jill L.
Panama City, FL
This is my go to brand for all my baking needs. it's prefect every time. makes excellent cookies, fudge, melting chocolate, frosting, brownies.. Truly everything is delicious.
Jessica S.
Lake Mary, FL
These are so yummy. I bake with them all the time, but you can also add them to other treats like ice cream, put them on top of graham crackers with whipped cream for a light treat.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?