BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Heather S.
I just baked a few dozen cookies the other night based on the recipe provided on the back of the package. I might say, they are absolutely delicious. I had never made the recipe before and really wanted to try it to see if it was any good. The cookies are not too sweet and I think the semi-sweetness of these chips helps it taste great.
Erica S.
Such a versatile sweet. At my home we use at least one 12 oz bag a week. My daughter will eat them straight out of the bag as a treat. We also obviously cook with them and melt them and decorate ice creams & desserts with them. We even use them on arts & crafts for my daughter. Who doesn't love morsels?
Deigh D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sometimes I bake cookies. Other times I don't. But when I do, I often grab these morsels. They are not that expensive but my friend Harold says they taste better than those fake things they sell at Alco. Note to self: never shop at Alco.
Danielle L.
I'm a baker. I bake cookies, cakes, breads, muffins for my extended family on a regular basis. you go in my cupboard and these are almost always stocked up in there. these are a staple in my baked goodies.
Susan F.
Hartland, ME
Four generations of my family have used Nestle Tollhouse Semi-Sweet Morsels. There is no substitue for these chips. They stay firm when baking and melt smoothly for fudge and other specialty desserts. The taste is like no other. I will always choose them over any other baking chip.
Britanie V.
These are the perfect addition to any baking you are doing. These would work perfectly for chocolate chip cookies or maybe adding extra chocolate to brownies. These could also be melted down and used for fondue.
Hannah G.
Nestle chocolate chips are truly so much better than other chocolate chips out there. I have other chocolate chips that get all weird and develop a white/greyish coat on them when they have air exposure for too long. Nestle's chocolate chips don't do that. Thank goodness! I love them :)
Adrien B.
WOODLAND, CA
If you want to make a treat full of sweet goodness whether it be white chocolate, milk chocolate even holiday themed chocolate chips look no further you have met the best product out there for it. I have used these in so many goodies and it is even for those who don't like things too sweet but just a little.
Meighan B.
Richmond, KY
These are so versatile! I use them to bake with, to melt, as toppings for ice cream or just to nibble on when a sweet tooth hits! They taste so yummy and are easy to melt as well! I can also usually find them on sale at my grocery store.
Kasi 🦉.
Granite City, IL
I use these in my chocolate chip cookies. Sometimes I just have them as a snack. Never disappointed.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?