BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Hannah G.
Nestle chocolate chips are truly so much better than other chocolate chips out there. I have other chocolate chips that get all weird and develop a white/greyish coat on them when they have air exposure for too long. Nestle's chocolate chips don't do that. Thank goodness! I love them :)
Amber M.
Eubank , KY
I use these in all of my baking that calls for chocolate morsels. I have used the white,milk choc,semi-sweet and the mini and they are all really good. I use the milk chocolate ones in brownies. I have used the white chocolate morsels to make white choco chip cookies since they are so hard to find premade. I also love the mini morsels- my favorite way to use those are topping on caramel pies.yum!
Katie F.
Joliet, Il
I have tried substituting cheaper chocolate chips for my cookies but they never taste the same as they do when I use Nestle, especially the semi-sweet. They taste just like what my grandma used to make. Carrying on that tradition with such a good brand is so worth the extra money spent.
Rebekah D.
While these chocolate chips are totally great on their own as a quick, sweet snack, they are also perfect for baking. I used these when making chocolate chip cookies, but also meringues and some times even to jazz up banana bread. Also handy for making your one granola or trail mix.
Susan F.
Hartland, ME
Four generations of my family have used Nestle Tollhouse Semi-Sweet Morsels. There is no substitue for these chips. They stay firm when baking and melt smoothly for fudge and other specialty desserts. The taste is like no other. I will always choose them over any other baking chip.
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
I could eat these bad boys straight out of the bag. But regardless, these are baking wonders. They're small enough to be put into anything, cookies, cupcakes whatever. Easy to stir and they don't melt fast.
Deigh D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sometimes I bake cookies. Other times I don't. But when I do, I often grab these morsels. They are not that expensive but my friend Harold says they taste better than those fake things they sell at Alco. Note to self: never shop at Alco.
Raquel L.
Gary, IN
Toll House Morsels are really great for making chocolate chip cookies and Magic cookie bars. The Semi Sweet chocolate ones are my favorite. They are sweet and have just the right about of bitterness to where you will not gag. I have tried other brands and none compare to the Toll House Morsels. They are either too sweet or just gross.
Heather S.
I just baked a few dozen cookies the other night based on the recipe provided on the back of the package. I might say, they are absolutely delicious. I had never made the recipe before and really wanted to try it to see if it was any good. The cookies are not too sweet and I think the semi-sweetness of these chips helps it taste great.
Kasi 🦉.
Granite City, IL
I use these in my chocolate chip cookies. Sometimes I just have them as a snack. Never disappointed.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?