BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Veronica C.
When is time to prepare a cake or brownies the best choice is use Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels. This product give my recipes the exact sweetness that I want.
Virginia L.
Lewisberry, PA
I've used Nestle Toll House semi-sweet morsels for years. You always get a consistent product, plus I use the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back. You can't go wrong with the chips or the recipe!
Bobbi L.
These are my favorite brand of chocolate chips to bake with. They do not melt away like other brands I have used. I love to keep them around when I'm craving chocolate since they're easy to grab and eat and not have too much chocolate. Not that you can ever have enough chocolate :)
Vera L.
I've never eaten this out of the bag, but they are much better when it comes to baking than the normal grocery store brand. I've always been a fan of Nestle chocolate, and I prefer their chocolate over Hershey's. It's a little less sweet and to me has more of a true cocoa taste.
Megan C.
Mishawaka, IN
I have always loved chocolate chip morsels. My grandma used to make us cookies when we were growing up and we would sneak the dough into the living room while she wasn't looking. That was the best part!
Kelli E.
Saint Cloud, FL
These little tantalizing morsels are highly addicting. Once a bag has been purchased, used for what I need in my baking needs, the rest of the bag gets devoured by the handful.
Courtney F.
Santee, CA
Everyone kepps talking about how good these are in cookies and stiff but they are also good to throw in you home-made trail mix !!! i love to have them with salty stuff ,they also work great on pretzels !
Becky D.
Bellwood, PA
I always use Nestlé Semi-Sweet Morsels for my chocolate chip cookies. I just use the Original Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe right off the back of the bag! :) So good!
Jenn S.
Goose Creek, SC
Nestle is literally the taste of tradition in my family. I grew up with my grandma making her locally "famous" chocolate chip cookies and this is the ONLY chocolate chip brand she would ever use. She passed along this tradition to me. My grandma knew how to bake, God rest her soul.
Danielle L.
Chicopee, MA
I grew up with my mom using these..and I continue the tradition with my family. I use them in chocolate chip cookies but I also melt them down and dip strawberries in it makes for an elegant style treat
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?