BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Janna H.
Elizabeth, WV
These are my faveorite chocolate chips to cook with, and pretty much the only ones I use. My mom used them growing up, so I have always loved them. You can use them to bake with, put in your ice cream, or just to snack on. I like putting about a small handful in with a small baggie of Dry cherios and eating that on the go. It's great (:
Julie P.
Sunbury, PA
I feel like I am a bit of a chocolate chip snob because these are the only ones I will use. these are the best and the original. They are delicious and make the most amazing chocolate chip (Toll House) cookies. I use the recipe off the back of the package; the same recipe my mother used.
Kim C.
This is the brand my mom always used for holiday baking. The bag has recipes on the back that are amazing. Like chocolate chip cookies from scratch. They melt smoothly and have a good rich flavor. Also great to add to trail mix!
Adrienne M.
Boise, ID
I would definitely recommend these semi-sweet morsels for baking ! Baking things such as cookies or muffins. But if you're trying to satisfy a craving I would choose something else. These have more of a bitter taste , more like a dark chocolate taste to them. Something that I don't like.
Karen P.
Ruskin, FL
I have used other brands in the past and they just cut it. They also have a great variety of of other chips and as always this is what I go. I watch for sales, and coupons. These chips make the best cookies! Have used these for years. I also make granola and used them in that. A great treat.
Ashly K.
Van nuys, CA
These chocolate chips are great to use for baking, fondue fountains, trail mix, or just to have as a little snack! If I received this product from influenster, it would make my day and save me a bit of money, as I use these for a lot of things. They're delicious and melt in your mouth.
Sarah O.
Mt Washington, KY
The best chocolate chip morsels to bake with. Super sweet and easy to either melt or just throw into cookies or brownies. Super affordable and I always buy 3 or 4 bags at a time. I would recommend to others.
Yady R.
Gustine, CA
I usually try (yes, try) to keep this handy in case I want to make a batch of cookies. I like all of the Nestle morsels and as much as I tell myself I wont eat them, I always do.

Chocolate chip cookies taste delicious, the way these morsels melt when you bite into the cookie is fantastic.
Blu e.
These are really good for baking and making cookies or breads.They taste great and they are inexpensive. They are not too chunky either, they are nice and small so you can control how chocolatey you want something to be.
Frankie J S.
These are the best chocolate chips to use in cookies (other than dark chocolate), they make my famous chocolate chip cookies complete! I usually use an entire bag for a regular batch, and I end up eating half of the cookie dough before it's made. When they're fresh out of the oven, the chips just melt and become uber gooey goodness. So gooood.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?