BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
amber B.
Theae are the best chocolate chips to bake with or even to snack on out of the bag. I have to hide them in my house so my children do not eat them all before I can make cookies!
Liz B.
Milwaukee, WI
Cookies, Muffins & more. My favorite pairing recently has been fresh cut strawberries & chocolate chips. Perfect treat and a healthy alternative to ice cream or other unhealthy options.
Hillary P.
Not only do I use these when baking homemade cookies but I also sprinkle some in my french vanilla yogurt in the morning for a sweet treat and to make the yogurt not so plain.
Mandy M.
Butler, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Whether I am baking cooking or making pancakes these are always the little chocolate morsels i use they taste great, they stand up inwhat ever you make, and everyone loves them
Jenn S.
Goose Creek, SC
Nestle is literally the taste of tradition in my family. I grew up with my grandma making her locally "famous" chocolate chip cookies and this is the ONLY chocolate chip brand she would ever use. She passed along this tradition to me. My grandma knew how to bake, God rest her soul.
Rebecca C.
Las Vegas, NV
These are a perfect addition to ice cream sundaes, cakes, homemade cookies but most off all... Chocolate chip pancakes. Sometimes I can't help but popping a handful in my mouth.
Elizabeth O.
Providence , RI
I've used Toll House Chocolate Chips for years and they are still my go-to chocolate chips for anything I'm baking. They are the key ingredient to making fantastic chocolate chip cookies! So delicious!
Mariyna V.
San Leandro, CA
Absolutely love these when baking !! If your looking for a chocolate to melt down and dip cookies, cup cakes or anything in I totally recommend this! Easy to melt and taste great! I would repurchase.
Christine H.
Yorba Linda, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always have Nestle morsels on hand. There aren't too many things I bake that don't include them. Whether its cookies, banana bread or even pancakes, all will include these awesome chocolate chips.
Veronica C.
When is time to prepare a cake or brownies the best choice is use Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels. This product give my recipes the exact sweetness that I want.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?