BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Mayela M.
Nestle's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips are fantastic. I love it that they are semi-sweet because they aren't too sweet or too bitter. They are just even. I use these for baking and when I want a small snack.
Christina L.
Wilmington, DE
I can never have them in the house without stealing a few here an there. They are so yummy! Plus, for a girl on a budget like me I take a few with a scoop of peanut butter and have a homemade reese cup =]
Sandy B.
Hyattsville, MD
I love using these delicious chocolate chips for baking and even to snack on! These chocolate chip melt so good and moisty in your mouth. I usually melt these and cover up my strawberries for a yummy taste.
Ashley A.
Springfield, MO
This week I melted some over salted nuts and also threw them in with some peanut butter and oatmeal (among other necessaries like vanilla, eggs, baking soda and sugar) for some awesome cookies. Love these!
Jessica K.
Metairie, LA
Nestle Toll House is has been around since I was a kid. It's the only chocolate morsel I use in my baking. It's a brand I trust and it continues to be used a lot in my family.
Marie L.
Mtn House, CA
The best chocolate chip cookies on the block! I grew up eating toll house chocolate chips so once I had my son I knew what cookies we'd be making & he loves them just as much as I did when I was younger.
Stacey H.
Clovis, CA
These are my favorite. The perfect flavor. They are pretty affordable especially around the holidays. I love to put these in cookies, muffins, on top of pb and apples. Its def worth it to get this brand.
Emily M.
Bridgeport, CT
These come in a variety of sized bags which is perfect to keep for different recipes (or snacking). Great for pancakes, cookies and pies - these chocolate chips are cheap enough to use frequently and tasty enough to keep going back for more.
Lizzie V.
Saint Cloud, FL
I don't think that these are the absolute best, but since I grew up using them, the taste just feels comforting to me. I love baking with these. They have such an amazing flavor.
Allie B.
Van Nuys, CA
I have a stock of Tollhouse Semi-sweet morsels in my cabinet at all times. Whether you want to throw them in a cookie dough mix or use them to decorate cakes, Tollhouse semi-sweet morsels are the best.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?