BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Gabi V.
Bake a lot with my sister remake a lot of chocolate chip cookies and mold and they do fine I like the taste of it it's good. Sorry it's fun to make cookies the chocolate chips really hope that they fun I always eat one or two or lot while baking these are just really delicious I think they look good when melted and they taste good when baked
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Old school love right here - remember when you baked cookies and you are almost the whole bag ? I still do! I just wish they would bring bag they're chocolate ! They had them for Christmas and they were sooooo good!
Triana O.
Herriman, UT
These are the only chocolate chips we use! My husband has also been known to sneak a handful (ok several) when he has a sweet tooth! They're the greatest thing for rewards and you don't have to keep candy in the house, which is always a bonus because I don't love munching on them and I don't have to fight the urge to eat a whole bag of nummy candy!
Courtney L.
Russellville, AR
No joke, I buy 2 bags of these chocolate chips at the store at least every other week. When my boyfriend and I visit home on the weekends, we always make chocolate chip pancakes before we hit the hay at night. (It's our comfort food.) They melt perfectly and pair pancakes sooo well. Five-stars!
Haley W.
I absolutely love these mini morsels. Whenever I make chocolate chip pancakes or muffins, these are always the top choice. They're not too sweet yet not too bitter. With pancakes, I add these and a few drops of vanilla extract and it makes the best chocolate chip pancakes I have ever tasted.
Keva Z.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love how easily they melt and just make anything they are added to taste 100% better. I made a knock off banana bread and some chip pancakes that were to die for, I even added bacon. Bacon and Nestle chocolate chips are a couple that needs to stay together. I will continue to buy this product!
Barbie S.
League City, TX
Cookies, pancakes, bread, croissants, trail mix, you name it I have put Nestlé Semi-sweet morsels in it! I love that these have a great flavor without being too overpowering. They are the classic "chocolate chip" taste. They won't melt immediately making them good for trail mix or sneaking a few while cookie baking. These are my go-to for any chocolate enhancing cooking. Everything is better with chocolate!
Ivy M.
north Providence, RI
These chocolate chips are the best. They have such a pure taste to them. They aren't to sweet or to bitter, they're just right. You can use these to make the best chocolate chip cookies. Everyone will ask about the chocolate chips that you use. I hope I helped and you won't regret buying these.
Claire C.
You really can't go wrong with Nestle Tollhouse (or 'Nes lay Toll ousa!' as Phoebe from Friends liked to say). These are always the best part of my homemade chocolate chips, great for melting and dipping strawberries, or just eating by themselves to kill a sweet craving without going overboard.
Victoria T.
Portland, OR
I use so many of these I buy them in bulk at Costco if that gives you an idea of how much I like them. These chocolate chips are of great quality, with none of that waxiness you see in cheaper brands. Perfect for cookies, granola, mixed into homemade trail mix, or just to munch on for a snack.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?