BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emily M.
Norwalk, CT
These come in a variety of sized bags which is perfect to keep for different recipes (or snacking). Great for pancakes, cookies and pies - these chocolate chips are cheap enough to use frequently and tasty enough to keep going back for more.
Veronica C.
When is time to prepare a cake or brownies the best choice is use Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels. This product give my recipes the exact sweetness that I want.
Toneria M.
Baltimore, MD
These sweet and chocolatey morsels are addictive. When baking cookies from scratch, these are the chips I use. The gooey taste it gives a fresh out the oven cookie is out of this world. Nothing like em.
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This are super good to melt and cook any dessert with it or make your own shape flavored chocolates like I like to add dried fruits to it or chili habanero. Try it!!
Vera L.
I've never eaten this out of the bag, but they are much better when it comes to baking than the normal grocery store brand. I've always been a fan of Nestle chocolate, and I prefer their chocolate over Hershey's. It's a little less sweet and to me has more of a true cocoa taste.
Rebecca C.
Las Vegas, NV
These are a perfect addition to ice cream sundaes, cakes, homemade cookies but most off all... Chocolate chip pancakes. Sometimes I can't help but popping a handful in my mouth.
Laura C.
Corona, NY
I love these, I find them a little hard to eat them by themselves, but I love to put them in cookies, pancakes, muffins etc they're not to sweet as other chocolate they're just perfect
Mariyna V.
San Leandro, CA
Absolutely love these when baking !! If your looking for a chocolate to melt down and dip cookies, cup cakes or anything in I totally recommend this! Easy to melt and taste great! I would repurchase.
Jenni G.
Raleigh, NC
This is the only brand we buy for cookies, pancakes, and anythign else that needs chocolate. They have a good taste, work well with baking, and come in a huge bag at our "members only" big box store. Just wish they put out more coupons.
joy a.
Saint Louis, MO
The only chocolate chip I use for baking. I love them and will always repurchase!!! My go to for cookies and everything sweet. Something is just so much better about these than any other chocolate chip
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?