BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
Who doesn't love chocolate chip, I put these toll house morsels in chocolate chip cookies, cakes, scones, pancakes, waffles, etc. They are yummy right out of the bag or in my goodies. It's chocolate, need I say more.
Victoria T.
Portland, OR
I use so many of these I buy them in bulk at Costco if that gives you an idea of how much I like them. These chocolate chips are of great quality, with none of that waxiness you see in cheaper brands. Perfect for cookies, granola, mixed into homemade trail mix, or just to munch on for a snack.
Katelynn G.
Frankfort, IN
Mmm CHOCOLATE my favorite! Chocolate chips are the best for everything. I love to make homemade cookies and brownies with chocolate chips in them. This brand is a favorite due to its price and coming in many different varity of chocolate chips.
Claire C.
You really can't go wrong with Nestle Tollhouse (or 'Nes lay Toll ousa!' as Phoebe from Friends liked to say). These are always the best part of my homemade chocolate chips, great for melting and dipping strawberries, or just eating by themselves to kill a sweet craving without going overboard.
Megan G.
This is the only brand that I use to bake with. The flavor is great and the product melts wonderfully. This is a family favorite. The store brands just do not compare to the quality of Nestle Toll House. I would definitely continue to buy these!
Bethany B.
San Diego, CA
During christmas i bake non stop lol it just puts me in the season spirit and not to mention my house smells like yummy goodness! These always taste so great in anything i make! I made the mistake of buying the store brand one before and it tasted SO DIFFERENT! I will never use any other brand!
Gabi V.
Bake a lot with my sister remake a lot of chocolate chip cookies and mold and they do fine I like the taste of it it's good. Sorry it's fun to make cookies the chocolate chips really hope that they fun I always eat one or two or lot while baking these are just really delicious I think they look good when melted and they taste good when baked
Ivy M.
north Providence, RI
These chocolate chips are the best. They have such a pure taste to them. They aren't to sweet or to bitter, they're just right. You can use these to make the best chocolate chip cookies. Everyone will ask about the chocolate chips that you use. I hope I helped and you won't regret buying these.
Triana O.
Herriman, UT
These are the only chocolate chips we use! My husband has also been known to sneak a handful (ok several) when he has a sweet tooth! They're the greatest thing for rewards and you don't have to keep candy in the house, which is always a bonus because I don't love munching on them and I don't have to fight the urge to eat a whole bag of nummy candy!
Rox C.
Lynchburg, VA
I decided to get a bag of these the other night, melt them in a large coffee mug, and pour them over strawberries in an ice tray. Then I left the strawberries in the fridge during dinner. They were the PERFECT dessert and so easy! Not to mention much cheaper than buying the store-made version.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?