BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Veronica C.
When is time to prepare a cake or brownies the best choice is use Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels. This product give my recipes the exact sweetness that I want.
Sandra R.
Tulare, CA
These are by far the best chochaltes to cook with i just love the moistness when you bake chochalte chip cookies. Definatinley my fave you can bake with these or put them in your pancakes. or just simply eat them like candy. My daughther loves them i have to hide them from her.
Stephanie c.
Sun Prairie, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This are super good to melt and cook any dessert with it or make your own shape flavored chocolates like I like to add dried fruits to it or chili habanero. Try it!!
Laura C.
Corona, NY
I love these, I find them a little hard to eat them by themselves, but I love to put them in cookies, pancakes, muffins etc they're not to sweet as other chocolate they're just perfect
Mandy M.
Butler, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Whether I am baking cooking or making pancakes these are always the little chocolate morsels i use they taste great, they stand up inwhat ever you make, and everyone loves them
Toneria M.
Baltimore, MD
These sweet and chocolatey morsels are addictive. When baking cookies from scratch, these are the chips I use. The gooey taste it gives a fresh out the oven cookie is out of this world. Nothing like em.
Rebecca C.
Las Vegas, NV
These are a perfect addition to ice cream sundaes, cakes, homemade cookies but most off all... Chocolate chip pancakes. Sometimes I can't help but popping a handful in my mouth.
Danielle L.
Chicopee, MA
I grew up with my mom using these..and I continue the tradition with my family. I use them in chocolate chip cookies but I also melt them down and dip strawberries in it makes for an elegant style treat
Liz B.
Milwaukee, WI
Cookies, Muffins & more. My favorite pairing recently has been fresh cut strawberries & chocolate chips. Perfect treat and a healthy alternative to ice cream or other unhealthy options.
Jenn S.
Goose Creek, SC
Nestle is literally the taste of tradition in my family. I grew up with my grandma making her locally "famous" chocolate chip cookies and this is the ONLY chocolate chip brand she would ever use. She passed along this tradition to me. My grandma knew how to bake, God rest her soul.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?