BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

Buy on Walmart
Katie W.
Frankfort, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'll admit it: I eat these by the handful (; they're so yummy and just a small handful is good is you're craving chocolate. But I also love adding them into receipes,. They've been in family recipes for years, I don't think you can go wrong with these.
Aileen D.
All the desserts I make tend to land on the really sweet side without adding this chocolate. So I like getting the semi-sweet ones because they're not a sugar kick to the face along with everything else... also in my mind it makes everything 'healthier'. I've found that it's not like a high end chocolate that's smooth and creamy, but it melts fine and it's great by itself when you need a little chocolate fix.
Alisha G.
Barling, AR
Toll House Morsels are the best chocolate chips for baking cookies. The semi-sweet morsels make the cookies delicious! When you bite into a cookie with Toll House chocolate chips you just want to savor the taste!
Christine S.
I bake a lot of cookies and these are seriously the best chocolate chips. After trying Hershey's and Ghirardelli chips and trying store brand I have decided Toll House are my top choice for flavor and melting.
Rachel P.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This is one ingredient you don't want to be out of stock in he pantry...if you have a sweet tooth craving just melt some morsels and dip anything from strawberries to pretzels in it! Or spice up your morning routine with these added to a batch of pancakes or muffins, could life get any sweeter? :)
Kim B.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are hands down the only chocolate chips that I buy. I seem to always have a bag on hand in my baking cabinet. The semi-sweet work great in everything from cupcakes and pancakes to cookies and yogurt toppings. The possibilities are endless! My personal favorite though is to place a few morsels on a graham cracker with peanut butter. Pop it in the microwave for a few seconds and enjoy the gooey deliciousness!
Lee Ann K.
Benton , Ky
There is a reason these have been around so long, they are the best morsels available. I remember baking cookies with them with my grandma when I was a child and now I use them to bake myself. I highly recommend Nestle Toll House.
Sonia H.
Ok so, sometimes when I buy chocolate chips I have the habit of eating them all before I've had the chance to bake anything. That's my problem with Nestle's semi-sweet chocolate chips. The are actually a bit bitter to the taste. So, if you're buying this with the intention of eating them alone, don't up for the semi-sweet. Other than that, using them for baking or whatever else, is great. Particularly so if you are pairing them with something that is alright quite sweet on its own.
Bailey D.
These chocolate chips are really great for making chocolate chip cookies. When making chocolate chip cookies if you are going to use these chocolate chips, make sure you use the semi sweet so you get the best of both worlds in bold and sweet flavors.
Dana R.
The Toll House semi-sweet chips are so wonderful. They are a perfect little bite of chocolate for satisfying a sudden urge and they melt so wonderfully in cookies. I also make a killer rocky road fudge with these little babies (and butterscotch chips). I always have a bag in my pantry. ALWAYS.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?