BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Aryam s.
Si te gusta el chocolate en tus galletas estos los recomiendo perfectos para hornearlos juntó con las galletitas a los niños les encanta las famosas galletas con chispas de chocolate
Mayela M.
Nestle's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips are fantastic. I love it that they are semi-sweet because they aren't too sweet or too bitter. They are just even. I use these for baking and when I want a small snack.
Sandy B.
Hyattsville, MD
I love using these delicious chocolate chips for baking and even to snack on! These chocolate chip melt so good and moisty in your mouth. I usually melt these and cover up my strawberries for a yummy taste.
Ashley A.
Springfield, MO
This week I melted some over salted nuts and also threw them in with some peanut butter and oatmeal (among other necessaries like vanilla, eggs, baking soda and sugar) for some awesome cookies. Love these!
Emily L.
Best chocolate chips ever to bake with and eat. The recipe on the back is great for making cookies from scratch. They are just chocolatey enough to make a great mini snack as well. Yummiest chips out there.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Tollhouse chips are a part of the famous chocolate chip cookie recipe and it's what I always use when I bake. The original recipe is usually right on the bag too which is helpful.
Sarah R.
I love these semi sweet chocolate morsels! I use them to make the most amazing chocolate cake ever. Every time I make it everyone always asks for the recipe. I also use them in my pancakes and waffles...yum!
Christina L.
Wilmington, DE
I can never have them in the house without stealing a few here an there. They are so yummy! Plus, for a girl on a budget like me I take a few with a scoop of peanut butter and have a homemade reese cup =]
Sarah H.
Cedar Grove, IN
When I'm want a small late night snack I sneak a few chips. When I'm feeling well I place my chocolate chips in the freezer and eat a few every couple hours. It helps sooth my throat and taste delicious!
Laura C.
Corona, NY
I love these, I find them a little hard to eat them by themselves, but I love to put them in cookies, pancakes, muffins etc they're not to sweet as other chocolate they're just perfect
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?