BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emily L.
Best chocolate chips ever to bake with and eat. The recipe on the back is great for making cookies from scratch. They are just chocolatey enough to make a great mini snack as well. Yummiest chips out there.
Sarah R.
I love these semi sweet chocolate morsels! I use them to make the most amazing chocolate cake ever. Every time I make it everyone always asks for the recipe. I also use them in my pancakes and waffles...yum!
Ashley A.
Springfield, MO
This week I melted some over salted nuts and also threw them in with some peanut butter and oatmeal (among other necessaries like vanilla, eggs, baking soda and sugar) for some awesome cookies. Love these!
Natalie C.
Dallas, TX
Nestle Toll House Chips are great because there are SO many things that you can make with these chocolate chips. For one, the famous chocolate chip cookies! Also, if you melt the chips you can have fondue!
Emily M.
Bridgeport, CT
These come in a variety of sized bags which is perfect to keep for different recipes (or snacking). Great for pancakes, cookies and pies - these chocolate chips are cheap enough to use frequently and tasty enough to keep going back for more.
Giselle  G.
It's chocolate and it's good. My second choice next to ghirardelli semi sweet chocolate chips. Either way chocolate is chocolate and it's good. These are perfect for baking since they are not sickly sweet. The price is reasonable and overall in my opinion it's good quality chocolate.
Christina L.
Wilmington, DE
I can never have them in the house without stealing a few here an there. They are so yummy! Plus, for a girl on a budget like me I take a few with a scoop of peanut butter and have a homemade reese cup =]
Tamara c.
I think every house should have a little bag of these chocolate jewels in the closet. I have to have them all the time for my chocolate chip cookies for the kids and other things
Marie L.
Mtn House, CA
The best chocolate chip cookies on the block! I grew up eating toll house chocolate chips so once I had my son I knew what cookies we'd be making & he loves them just as much as I did when I was younger.
Lou F.
North Andover, MA
I use these morsels in recipes all the time. I far prefer these over store brands or no-name copies. They've been around forever because they're the best.mmwishnthey had a smaller package though for recipes that don't use the whole package.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?