BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Joey R.
Gibsonia, PA
Perfect for chocolate chip cookies, pancakes and muffins. These chips are the best. Just tonight I melted a 1/2 cup with a teaspoon of Crisco to create amazing chocolate covered strawberries. Delicious!
Allie B.
Van Nuys, CA
I have a stock of Tollhouse Semi-sweet morsels in my cabinet at all times. Whether you want to throw them in a cookie dough mix or use them to decorate cakes, Tollhouse semi-sweet morsels are the best.
Jenni G.
Raleigh, NC
This is the only brand we buy for cookies, pancakes, and anythign else that needs chocolate. They have a good taste, work well with baking, and come in a huge bag at our "members only" big box store. Just wish they put out more coupons.
Hillary P.
Not only do I use these when baking homemade cookies but I also sprinkle some in my french vanilla yogurt in the morning for a sweet treat and to make the yogurt not so plain.
Crystal L.
This is my favorite go-to chocolate chips. I do a lot of baking, so this is what I always use. It actually tastes better than some other chocolate chips that I've tried, and when melted, it is quite smooth. The good thing is that it also cost a bit less compared to other brands.
Virginia L.
Lewisberry, PA
I've used Nestle Toll House semi-sweet morsels for years. You always get a consistent product, plus I use the chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back. You can't go wrong with the chips or the recipe!
Anabel C.
Laredo, TX
These semi sweet chocolates are perfect for cookies but my ultimate favorite is to put some on my frozen yoghurt... it doesn't make it too sweet but it adds the perfect flavor.
Mia H.
Waianae, HI
I love these chocolate chips, would recommend to anyone for baking and cooking. My only complaint would be that they take a while to melt and would take longer if you want gooey chocolate chip cookies. And set very fast, so you would have to eat the cookie right after baking them.
Kelli E.
Saint Cloud, FL
These little tantalizing morsels are highly addicting. Once a bag has been purchased, used for what I need in my baking needs, the rest of the bag gets devoured by the handful.
Pooja S.
Ocala, FL
This is the best thing ever! I use them in recipes, and snack in them everyday (do not at this every day, it's unhealthy). I bake a lot and I always find some sneaky little way to get these in recipes.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?