BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Blandhine C.
Malden, MA
You're so amazing I love eating them on their own I love using them when I making my homemade banana bread I love them in my pancakes these are just perfect and so delicious as a child I didn't like them because they didn't taste like hersheys but they really are delicious
Yakira A.
This is my go to chocolate when ever I make cookies from scratch. The semi sweet ones are really good for any of your baking needs. I love that you can store for later use and not really worry.
kayleigh s.
San Antonio, TX
I'm an avid baker, and Nestle baking chips are the only ones I will use. They have great flavor, and don't loose consistency when baked. The great thing is, you can find these at any grocery store. Great price for great quality. Definitely worth trying the other flavors!
Kari O.
Parkland, FL
These are the chocolate chips we use every year for our chocolate chip Christmas cookies! They are the best! I love them in a cookie but I'll eat them plain too. You can find these anywhere- even Walgreens!
Cindy B.
Zebulon, NC
This is the only chocolate chip I buy.  I have tried many other but kept coming back to Nestle.  Stick with a good thing, right? I use these in cookies, muffins and they are easy to melt down for fudge as well! I will definitely continue to buy these chocolate morsels!
Kerstan H.
Camby, IN
These are great for so many things! My favorite thing to use them for is to melt with peanut butter and drizzle over chopped up apples. Definitely always need to have a bag on hand!! Plus there are so many different flavors available. My husband likes the white chocolate
Evelyn J.
Brentwood , NY
Use this for practically anything baking s'mores covering any food to make yummy lol melts well taste good I like it and it's usually always on sale that makes it a plus !!! I think this is worth buying !
Samantha L.
I'm pretty sure this is the brand bought most lol. My grandma only buys Nestle when she bakes, which is often! The flavor is amazing and it's smooth. We buy these mostly at Wal Mart. The price is fair and we are never disappointed.
Alex G.
Grand Haven, MI
These are the best for baking. The flavor is perfectly sweet for deserts and they hold up well in cookies and melt well in bars. I always choose nestle when purchasing my chocolate chips.
Tricia C.
Cincinnati, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I bake all the time. For family. For my sons football team. Wrestling team. Baseball team. Church functions. And without Nestlé toll house chocolate morsels....I couldn't make my chocolate chip cookies! They are the only ones I use!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?