BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Autumn B.
Springdale, AR
When making classic chocolate chip cookies, these chocolate chips can't be beat! The recipe on the back is what my family has used for years for chocolate chip cookies. Every time I need chocolate chips, I will always buy this brand.
Shelby S.
This product is a classic. I've been baking with these for as long as I can remember! They are good for baking and even better for eating. Great taste at a great price! I highly recommend these to anyone who hasn't had them already.
Lauren J.
I have used Tollhouse for as long as I can remember. They are great for melting when I need to cover truffles or cake balls, they are used in my chocolate chip cookies and for when we want to add a bit of chocolate to our ice cream.
Alyssa M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Not only are these amazing to just snack on, they are perfect to put in any item you're baking! I've used them in multiple types of breads, brownies and cookies. They add such a gooey and delicious texture! I highly recommend these!
Rachel A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are great not only for cookies but I will put then on brownies right before I put them in the oven. They're a big hit and it add a little something other then using frosting. I will also eat them to curb my chocolate cravings.
Kayla M.
Sacramento, CA
Gotta say this is probably the best brand of chocolate chips. The flavor is really good. Taste great. Prices vary, the cheapest I've seen this product was around $2-$3. Highly recommend to anyone who uses chocolate chips for baking.
Jamie T.
These are great to bake with. One of my favorite go to chips for baking. It not overly sweet like milk chocolate and doesn't completely melt away and mix in. It's affordable u get mine at Walmart and I would recommend this to others
Aliyah A.
Teaneck, NJ
These little chocolate chips are great for recipes and cooking and just having them for a LITTLE snack!( if you know what I mean😂😍) but I would recommend this for cooking and recipes. It tastes good enough... And the quality is good
Ashley G.
Olive Branch , MS
Sweet Tooth Expert
You cannot have a perfect homemade chocolate chip cookie with out Toll House! They melt down perfectly. They are delicious to snack on and add to desserts! I always have this brand in hand because it is affordable and so so so good!
Megan W.
Harrisonburg
These are perfect for more than just chocolate chip cookies. A lot comes in the package and it is definitely worth the value. I bought these at target and I will definitely be buying more of these. I definitely recommend to others.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?