BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mariah F.
Bellevue, NE
I have to admit, I have a problem. I am a chocolateaholic. On many occasions I find myself eating these right outta the bag BY THE HANDFUL. My mom often yells at me to eat some celery instead, but I cannot resist. The chocolate calls to me. These are amazing in brownies, cookies, and ice cream! Or if you wanna get fancy, melt some and did some fruit in it!
Veronica A.
Grand Prairie, TX
Who doesn't love these? They're great for baking anything and to just eat by themselves as well! I love using these in pancakes and cupcakes. My mom uses them in cakes. She'll line the bottom of the cakes with these and voila you have a chocolate bottom!
Chelle I.
Hickory Hills, IL
My mom is constantly complimented on her 'family cookie' recipe that is actually just the back of the bag! Beats absolutely every legitimate family recipe that I have ever tried. Available everywhere and so affordable considering the quantity of product.
Amanda E.
Laguna Niguel, CA
These are most people's go-to chocolate chips for cookies. They get the job done, but that's about it. There are some other high end brands that use more quality chocolate, so they end up tasting MUCH better. However, you have to commend Nestle with the variety of chips they offer, not too many other brands offer peppermint swirl chips for the holiday season.
Nancy A.
Phoenix, AZ
I use Nestle chips all the time when baking cookies for or with my nieces and family members. It is a good basic chip for everyday use, but I will use a higher end chocolate when baking something a little more fancy.
Monica D.
Ever since I was younger my momma made home made chocolate chip cookies the night before christmas and this is the brand she would use. These are the best tasting chocolate chips ever! I will always use this brand because it brings back the best memories of my childhood and they have the best flavor!!
Elaine R.
Nestle semi-sweet morsels are an all time favorite. How can you resist a tollhouse cookie coming right out of the oven with those yummy melted morsels when you take a bite. They are also great to use in making fudge and melting chocolate and dipping strawberries, marshmallow and angel food cake into it. mmmmmm
Kate L.
Delmar, NY
Which one is your favorite? And our house when I make chocolate chip cookies I have a cup of each and our cookies I think there are more chips then cookie dough. The combination of sizes and flavors are just so awesome. Everybody wants the recipe and things that I've done something crazy and different.
Crystal S.
For this past mothers day I made chocolate covered strawberries and these chocolate morsels were great. The texture of it melted was so easy to use, I have tried other, which I will not state but those didn't come out so great. Also great when you want something sweet, all you have to do is munch on one.
Carly H.
Ambridge, PA
I love the Nestle chocolate chip cookie recipe on the back of the bag. It is my go-to for making homemade cookies, and they always turn out perfectly, but I think Nestle's brand is the worst chocolate out there. I really wish grocery stores would have more variety in the choices of chocolate in the baking aisle, because Nestle's chocolate is just so bland...
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?