BY TOLL HOUSE

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Sarah H.
I always keep these on hand. Since my daughter was little we love baking and cooking together. The best memories were in the kitchen munching on chocolate chips while making cookies.
Valerie B.
Lakeside, CA
Seriously these are the only chocolate chips I buy for my baking. I even buy these to top on ice cream. There are so many uses for them and you can buy them virtually anywhere. Great price and great product.
Emily M.
Bridgeport, CT
These come in a variety of sized bags which is perfect to keep for different recipes (or snacking). Great for pancakes, cookies and pies - these chocolate chips are cheap enough to use frequently and tasty enough to keep going back for more.
Samantha G.
COLUMBUS, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ok the best way to make chocolate chip cookies is with the best ingredients and theses right here melt in your mouth and not in your hand just great for garnish or add ins they melt so easy and great. Prices
Fancy S.
Naples, FL
These are my favorite chocolate chips! They are great to use in recipes (my favorite in pancakes and of course chocolate chip cookies), and they are great to eat straight from the bag. I cannot get enough.
Taylor F.
Lakewood, CA
These are my go-to, holy grail, chocolate chips. They taste rich and delicious. They never fail me, and I will continue to buy for a long time. You will not be disappointed in the result if you use nestle!
Mayra G.
Si te gusta el chocolate en tus galletas estos los recomiendo perfectos para hornearlos juntó con las galletitas a los niños les encanta las famosas galletas con chispas de chocolate
J'Lene C.
North Ogden, UT
The original chocolate chip!! These are the only chips I use when baking cookies!! Nothing come close to comparing!! I can tell when I eat a cookie if they have used Nestle or not! Absolutely the best out there!!
Christina L.
Wilmington, DE
I can never have them in the house without stealing a few here an there. They are so yummy! Plus, for a girl on a budget like me I take a few with a scoop of peanut butter and have a homemade reese cup =]
Leigh-Anne H.
Stoneham, MA
This is perfect for anything with chocolate chips in it. Pancakes? Check. Cookies? Double check. My only suggestion regards their recipe: use margarine instead of butter & they'll taste a WHOLE lot better!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

Walmart