BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jessica K.
Metairie, LA
Nestle Toll House is has been around since I was a kid. It's the only chocolate morsel I use in my baking. It's a brand I trust and it continues to be used a lot in my family.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Tollhouse chips are a part of the famous chocolate chip cookie recipe and it's what I always use when I bake. The original recipe is usually right on the bag too which is helpful.
Paulina C.
Johnstown, PA
I've been using these since I was child just learning how to mix the ingredients together. These are the best tasting chips out there, other kinds tend to lose their chocolatey flavor when baked in but these don't seem to. You can melt them down or put them in your favorite recipes.
Christina L.
Wilmington, DE
I can never have them in the house without stealing a few here an there. They are so yummy! Plus, for a girl on a budget like me I take a few with a scoop of peanut butter and have a homemade reese cup =]
Lindsay R.
Buffalo, NY
I love using Toll House Morsels whenever I bake anything and everything! My favorite are the semi-sweet and dark chocolate. Perfect for cookies, dipping fruit in, making brownies...you name it, I use it!
Stephanie S.
Valencia , CA
I've always used Toll House semi-sweets for baking—whether it's for chocolate chip cookies or melting it down for something like choco-covered strawberries, it's a great product for baking something sweet.
Sandy B.
Hyattsville, MD
I love using these delicious chocolate chips for baking and even to snack on! These chocolate chip melt so good and moisty in your mouth. I usually melt these and cover up my strawberries for a yummy taste.
Terre P.
Terre Haute, IN
My children are huge fans of chocolate chip pancakes and cookies. So we always have a stock full in the cupboard. This brand is the only chip that holds it's shape and does not taste bitter. At times when I need a quick chocolate fix I will sneak a few chips and the taste is perfect!
Katie G.
Carlsbad , CA
I use these chocolate chips in so many things I bake and they are delicious every time. I also keep the bag in the freezer door for a little treat when I'm craving anything sweet!
stefany k.
Woodbridge, CA
i love to buy these. I'm very pleased with the taste of them. I bake a lot of sweets and a lot of the things I bake, call for these! I will continue to buy them. super satisfied
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?