BY TOLL HOUSE

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alexis B.
Urbana, IL
Perfect for baking cookies. Definitely my first choice when I go to the store for chocolate chips. I find the taste to be better than some higher brands and get a good value for my money at the same time.
Danielle E.
NORTH BALDWIN, NY
I have always used these chips. In my opinion there is no other brand of Chocolate Chips that tastes as good anywhere on the market. They have an amazing texture and always allow for amazing baked goods :)
Megan S.
St Louis Park, MN
These are what I use in all of my baking. I usually by the off brands or generics if I can, but this is one thing where I don't. You can't make the classic Tollhouse chocolate chip cookie without these!
Christina L.
Wilmington, DE
I can never have them in the house without stealing a few here an there. They are so yummy! Plus, for a girl on a budget like me I take a few with a scoop of peanut butter and have a homemade reese cup =]
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I bake a lot, and I usually get these to bake if I need to. They work a lot better in my opinion than other brands. You can buy these at grocery stores,drugstores,etc. I would recommend this for baking!
Taylor F.
Lakewood, CA
These are my go-to, holy grail, chocolate chips. They taste rich and delicious. They never fail me, and I will continue to buy for a long time. You will not be disappointed in the result if you use nestle!
Emily M.
Norwalk, CT
These come in a variety of sized bags which is perfect to keep for different recipes (or snacking). Great for pancakes, cookies and pies - these chocolate chips are cheap enough to use frequently and tasty enough to keep going back for more.
Morgan S.
Chino Valley, AZ
Tollhouse cookies are hard to recreate with any other brand. It is also encouraging there is no High Fructose Corn Syrup! I agree with another reviewer, when on sale, stock up!
Danielle H.
kenner, LA
I just brought these to make some chocolate fudge. Unfortunately for my waistline, I only need 1/2 the bag so I keep eating a hand full every night. Melt in your mouth yumminess!
Lindsay R.
Buffalo, NY
I love using Toll House Morsels whenever I bake anything and everything! My favorite are the semi-sweet and dark chocolate. Perfect for cookies, dipping fruit in, making brownies...you name it, I use it!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?