BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
sandy s.
Eylria
I love these....I sue them a lot when I make pancakes for the kiddos in the mornings...love to bake with them....what cant you do with these......everything...put them everywhere
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I bake a lot, and I usually get these to bake if I need to. They work a lot better in my opinion than other brands. You can buy these at grocery stores,drugstores,etc. I would recommend this for baking!
Kris T.
Havre De Grace, MD
These are the only chocolate morsels that purchase whether it is for baking or just eating them from the bag. I have tried other brands and they are just not as good as Tollhouse.
Mak D.
I use toll house brand most of the time when I make cookies from scratch or just from the store. They are not very expensive and have great flavor. They are definitely worthy of being repurchased by me.
Lisa G.
Taft, TX
I use these morsels for making chocolate covered strawberries and pretzels. I have tried other chocolate and they do not taste the same. The quality of the chocolate does not compare to nestle toll house;.
Veronica N.
cranston , RI
I use this for all my pastries! They're great for putting them inside the brownie mix. You can usually get them at Walmart. They're quite affordable and taste amazing! I will definitely keep buying these!
Holly D.
Rowlett, TX
I try to always have a bag of chocolate chips in my fridge to keep on hand for spur of the moment cookie baking with my daughters or just to have a little morsel for snacking. They are the perfect little snack when you just want a little something sweet, and who doesn't love chocolate!
Megan S.
St Louis Park, MN
These are what I use in all of my baking. I usually by the off brands or generics if I can, but this is one thing where I don't. You can't make the classic Tollhouse chocolate chip cookie without these!
Meredith S.
Fort Worth, TX
LOVE these. We always have them. They're good to bake with of course, but they are fun to eat by themselves or add to vanilla ice cream as a topping. I really enjoy these. I want to try other flavors soon!
Sonya W.
Ringgold, LA
EVERYONE knows these are the best and the only recipe for real cookies. You can never go wrong with this nostalgic standby. My grandmother, Mom, Me, and my daughter all have these chips in our pantry. 😊
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?