BY TOLL HOUSE

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Vicki P.
Frankfort, KY
Toll House semisweet chips are my go to for all of my candy making and baking. Brownies and chocolate pecan pies are my most requested desserts.  I make at least one batch of brownies a month.  When I catch them on sale I always pick up extra bags.
Holly W.
Providence, RI
I have used these chocolate morsels in lots of home baked good. I've never had any issues with them, and they're always so good! I also sneak in a handful straight from the bag and directly into my mouth, too.
Chelsea D.
Sandston, VA
I love this brand of chocolate chips! It's my absolute favorite. Half the time I just buy them to eat straight out of the package. Great for melting and using for cooking/baking.
Krisana S.
Saint Peters, MO
These are a staple in any sweet cookie or baking adventure. And if you are anything like me, you will find a way to work them into just about anything. Add them to a pudding cup for an extra chocolate zing : )
Sara H.
I think that these chocolate are ideal for baking. Other than baking I'd probably wouldn't eat them by itself. I would recommend this to others, however I feel like there may be better chocolate out there.
Elizabeth K.
Raleigh, NC
Perfect in any type of baking good, like cookies or brownies! I'm not a big fan of semi sweet chocolate by itself, so you definitely have to have a mix with it. Overall deliciousness
Alida B.
Toll House Morsels have been around forever and these guys are the best and our number one go to for any chocolate need. The verity that is available to buy and use is amazing and they keep coming up with new ones.
Laura A.
These chocolate chips are perfect for baking cookies. The recipe on the back is great but there are so many baking options for these. They also work well if you need to melt chocolate.
Amanda S.
I always use nestle brand chocolate chips simply because I know they are good and I trust them. I definitely recommend using these for any type of baking involving chocolate chips.
Jeannen S.
Flushing, NY
I love baking and making cake pops. These mini chocolate pieces are great for melting and cake coating. The I most especially factor the milk chocolate ones. This is a great brand.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?