BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
sandy s.
Eylria
I love these....I sue them a lot when I make pancakes for the kiddos in the mornings...love to bake with them....what cant you do with these......everything...put them everywhere
Sonya W.
Ringgold, LA
EVERYONE knows these are the best and the only recipe for real cookies. You can never go wrong with this nostalgic standby. My grandmother, Mom, Me, and my daughter all have these chips in our pantry. 😊
Danielle H.
kenner, LA
I just brought these to make some chocolate fudge. Unfortunately for my waistline, I only need 1/2 the bag so I keep eating a hand full every night. Melt in your mouth yumminess!
Megan S.
St Louis Park, MN
These are what I use in all of my baking. I usually by the off brands or generics if I can, but this is one thing where I don't. You can't make the classic Tollhouse chocolate chip cookie without these!
Paulina C.
Johnstown, PA
I've been using these since I was child just learning how to mix the ingredients together. These are the best tasting chips out there, other kinds tend to lose their chocolatey flavor when baked in but these don't seem to. You can melt them down or put them in your favorite recipes.
Sami B.
Charlestown, IN
These are my are my go to chocolate chips! These always melt perfectly, I even use them for candy! These are flavorful, but not too strong or over whelming. They are worth being a bit more then store brand
Lisa G.
Taft, TX
I use these morsels for making chocolate covered strawberries and pretzels. I have tried other chocolate and they do not taste the same. The quality of the chocolate does not compare to nestle toll house;.
Valerie B.
Lakeside, CA
Seriously these are the only chocolate chips I buy for my baking. I even buy these to top on ice cream. There are so many uses for them and you can buy them virtually anywhere. Great price and great product.
Holly D.
Rowlett, TX
I try to always have a bag of chocolate chips in my fridge to keep on hand for spur of the moment cookie baking with my daughters or just to have a little morsel for snacking. They are the perfect little snack when you just want a little something sweet, and who doesn't love chocolate!
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I bake a lot, and I usually get these to bake if I need to. They work a lot better in my opinion than other brands. You can buy these at grocery stores,drugstores,etc. I would recommend this for baking!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?