BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brittany K.
Jacksonville, FL
Nestle toll house chips are the Best Ever. Not to mention their recipe for chocolate chip cookies. I have used their recipe since middle school and they are absolutely the best. I have friends that basically refuse to leave my house with me baking for them. It also helps to keep chips on hand to a chocolate attack.
Samantha V.
This is the basic ingredient of the perfect chocolate chip cookie. No other brand can compete with Nestle's Toll House chocolate chips. I've tried other brands over the years while baking, but cookies and any other foods have always tasted better when I used these. And they taste so good right out of the bag!!!
Vanessa S.
Surprise, AZ
I grew up in a Toll House household - my mom only used Toll House Semi-Sweet morsels in her cookies, and used the recipe from the bag. I even remember the old commercial jingle! Now that I'm a mom, I love using the milk chocolate morsels for my cookies, with their creamier texture, but my mom is still using semi sweet, and I never turn her cookies down, either!
Jenn R.
Rio Rancho, NM
At my house we always have a bag of these in the pantry. The semi-sweet are especially versatile because they don't add more sugary flavor to things like brownies and cakes. We also use them for a quick snack is homemade trail mix, to toss in a bowl of plain oatmeal for a pick-me-up or even melted to cover candies or dip pretzels. Great product. Highly recommended.
jami j.
These chips make the perfect cooking companion! I love to add them to cookies, brownies and melt them for topping or addinf them in cakes!! if you love to bake with chocolate chips these sure are a hit in my household! !
Amber C.
Traditional yet so delicious for so many things.. I bake their famous chocolate chip cookie recipe with these.. I use it on top of peanut butter rice krispies treats, I melt it and dip homemade peanut butter eggs in it and so much more! Plus if you need a chocolate fix, you can eat them.right from the bag...
Jennifer S.
Chapmanville , WV
These morsels are great for cooking and come in so many varieties. The possibilities are endless on the dessert recipes you can use these chips for although if your making chocolate chip cookies with them they will never disappoint.
Lauren F.
Summerville, SC
When adding these to baking, the morsels carry a subtle, sweet flavor that enriches your treat instead of overwhelming it. They can also be enjoyed by themselves as a snack, in which case they are delightfully bittersweet. They are a great in-between for lovers of sweet milk chocolate that can't quite handle the rich flavor of high cacao content in dark chocolate.
Kendall K.
Necessity when you are making chocolate chip cookies, seven layer bars and super chocolately brownies. I even like to snack on them by themselves since they're so good. Always a good price and love the recipes on the packaging.
Miranda S.
Clarksville, TN
This is the only brand of chocolate I like to bake with because even after melted or baked in something, they still hold a strong rich flavor! Makes it the best brand for homemade hot chocolate, even white hot chocolate.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?