BY TOLL HOUSE #47 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Sarah S.
Wilson, NC
Nestle Chocolate chips are my favorite. I have used other brands, but these work the best in cookies and as "candy coating" etc. I also believe they taste better than other brands.
Tricia T.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is my go-to product for all things requiring chocolate chips or semi-sweet chocolate. Sometimes I even eat them on their own when I'm craving chocolate! You can't go wrong with Nestle Toll House Morsels!
Jeannen S.
Flushing, NY
I love baking and making cake pops. These mini chocolate pieces are great for melting and cake coating. The I most especially factor the milk chocolate ones. This is a great brand.
Tina B.
Nolanville, TX
These bring back memories of my mom making chocolate chip cookies every Christmas. A great plus - Nestle Toll House morsels are great for making tasty chocolate covered strawberries.
Monica G.
I buy this brand simply for the recipe on the back. Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies are so delicious! Make sure you use real butter and feel free to skip the nuts. They will be divine.
Vicki P.
Frankfort, KY
Toll House semisweet chips are my go to for all of my candy making and baking. Brownies and chocolate pecan pies are my most requested desserts.  I make at least one batch of brownies a month.  When I catch them on sale I always pick up extra bags.
Liz N.
While I'm not a chocolate snob, and I do use Nestle from time to time, these are not my favorite. They're good, yes, but not the best. I prefer Ghirardelli...but I don't really have any complaints about Nestle.
Lisa H.
Palos Heights, IL
I have tried many brands from generic to expensive and I am done! I will always use Nestle. The flavor is the best and they are not grainy like the cheaper versions and not too rich like the more expensive.
Carlee S.
Reno, NV
These are my favorite as far as chocolate chips go :) They aren't too sweet but just sweet enough! I use them in chocolate chip cookies and I also put them in my oatmeal when I want extra chocolate in my day ;)
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Can't go wrong with nestle! Beat chocolate chip cookies! Five star. Nestle comes in different flavors, different shapes, and different sizes. No other brand compares to nestle.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back