BY TOLL HOUSE #94 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?203 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Megan S.
St Louis Park, MN
These are what I use in all of my baking. I usually by the off brands or generics if I can, but this is one thing where I don't. You can't make the classic Tollhouse chocolate chip cookie without these!
Aryam s.
Si te gusta el chocolate en tus galletas estos los recomiendo perfectos para hornearlos juntó con las galletitas a los niños les encanta las famosas galletas con chispas de chocolate
Lisa G.
Taft, TX
I use these morsels for making chocolate covered strawberries and pretzels. I have tried other chocolate and they do not taste the same. The quality of the chocolate does not compare to nestle toll house;.
Katie M.
Carlsbad, CA
I use these chocolate chips in so many things I bake and they are delicious every time. I also keep the bag in the freezer door for a little treat when I'm craving anything sweet!
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I bake a lot, and I usually get these to bake if I need to. They work a lot better in my opinion than other brands. You can buy these at grocery stores,drugstores,etc. I would recommend this for baking!
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Tollhouse chips are a part of the famous chocolate chip cookie recipe and it's what I always use when I bake. The original recipe is usually right on the bag too which is helpful.
Korilane H.
Manti, UT
This is a staple ingredient in our house. Great for all types of desserts and especially those famous Tollhouse cookies! I usually buy mine at Walmart. We make desserts and treats with them at least monthly.
J'Lene C.
North Ogden, UT
The original chocolate chip!! These are the only chips I use when baking cookies!! Nothing come close to comparing!! I can tell when I eat a cookie if they have used Nestle or not! Absolutely the best out there!!
Morgan S.
Chino Valley, AZ
Tollhouse cookies are hard to recreate with any other brand. It is also encouraging there is no High Fructose Corn Syrup! I agree with another reviewer, when on sale, stock up!
Kris T.
Havre De Grace, MD
These are the only chocolate morsels that purchase whether it is for baking or just eating them from the bag. I have tried other brands and they are just not as good as Tollhouse.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?