BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Melanie W.
Athens, TX
Instantly gets an A! These make the BEST chocolate chip cookies! And honestly, when I'm craving chocolate, I'll eat a handful by themselves and they are melt in your mouth DELICIOUS!
Giselle  G.
It's chocolate and it's good. My second choice next to ghirardelli semi sweet chocolate chips. Either way chocolate is chocolate and it's good. These are perfect for baking since they are not sickly sweet. The price is reasonable and overall in my opinion it's good quality chocolate.
Christina L.
Wilmington, DE
I can never have them in the house without stealing a few here an there. They are so yummy! Plus, for a girl on a budget like me I take a few with a scoop of peanut butter and have a homemade reese cup =]
Tamara c.
I think every house should have a little bag of these chocolate jewels in the closet. I have to have them all the time for my chocolate chip cookies for the kids and other things
Melissa D.
I bake a lot, and these are great. They are cheap, and taste good. They always work well when I bake. Don't get the unsweetened ones though. They are way too bitter to bake with.
Lou F.
North Andover, MA
I use these morsels in recipes all the time. I far prefer these over store brands or no-name copies. They've been around forever because they're the best.mmwishnthey had a smaller package though for recipes that don't use the whole package.
Nancy N.
Naples, Fl
These are my favorite chocolate chips! They are great to use in recipes (my favorite in pancakes and of course chocolate chip cookies), and they are great to eat straight from the bag. I cannot get enough.
Stacey H.
Clovis, CA
These are my favorite. The perfect flavor. They are pretty affordable especially around the holidays. I love to put these in cookies, muffins, on top of pb and apples. Its def worth it to get this brand.
Francesca B.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
This is the ONLY Nestle product that i buy. It is great for baking and it is very very tasteful. I would normally buy the store brand but this product is so much better that I do not mind paying the extra.
Sami B.
Charlestown, IN
These are my are my go to chocolate chips! These always melt perfectly, I even use them for candy! These are flavorful, but not too strong or over whelming. They are worth being a bit more then store brand
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?