BY TOLL HOUSE #6 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Crystal F.
Tampa, FL
I am a avid baker and I always have a bag of these chocolate chips in my pantry. They are also good for a quick snack attack when you need something sweet. I love baking with these because they are easy to measure and handle.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
I use these to bake chocolate chip cookies and never once have they disappointed. It's chocolate, how can you go wrong! I would recommend these to all bakers who want to add a dash of chocolate into their cakes or cookies etc. ect.
Jacquetta G.
Columbia, SC
My husband and I recently used these Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Morsels in our fondue pot. It melted nicely as we blended other flavors with it. The outcome was a delicious sauce that covered cut bananas, strawberries and other dippables. So it's not only used in cookies, but as a sexy date night treat as well.
Ruthanne B.
Elgin, IL
I'm an avid baker and these are the ONLY chocolate chips I'll use. I've sworn by them since I was a little girl taught by my mom. The chocolate chip recipe on the back of the bag is also the only chocolate chip recipe I've EVER used and people always rave about my chocolate chip cookies. My family has always been loyal to this brand!
Alecia H.
Kansas City, MO
I always use Toll House when I'm making cookies or something that calls for melted chocolate. Its what my mom used and what was good enough for her is good enough for me. I prefer the semi-sweet over the milk chocolate but I think thats my personal preference.
Lauren D.
Raleigh, NC
Not only do I love the chocolate chips, I love the recipe on the back of the bag. It is always my go to for a quick cookie. I keep two bags of these on hand at all times so I can whip up a batch and serve them up. Nothing is better than a warm chocolate chip cookie fresh out of the oven with a cold glass of milk
Michelle G.
Erie, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
When I think of baking, I immediately think of Nestlé. These bring so much flavor to my chocolate chip cookies. I don't even need the cookies I could eat these by the handful. Perfect for a traditional chocolate chip recipe
Emilie P.
Locust Grove, OK
This is the only brand of chocolate chips we use. It makes the absolute most perfect chocolate chip cookie! My grandmother also only used this brand. If you cook them for one minute less than the package says and then pile them altogether and seal them up, they will stay perfectly moist, melt in your mouth, cookies!
Victoria C.
There's something so relaxing about making chocolate chip cookies, I don't know what it is. I love to bake sometimes and my SO loves chocolate chip and sugar cookies, so I make sure to make both when I get in a home-ec type of mood. Nestle Semi-Sweet Morsels are great for baking or to just nosh on alone, yum! What can I say besides "I Love Em' and my family does to!"?
Brittany K.
Jacksonville, FL
Nestle toll house chips are the Best Ever. Not to mention their recipe for chocolate chip cookies. I have used their recipe since middle school and they are absolutely the best. I have friends that basically refuse to leave my house with me baking for them. It also helps to keep chips on hand to a chocolate attack.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?