BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Julie D.
Los Angeles, CA
These are a perfect addition for everything from cookies, pancakes, muffins, breads, ice cream, melting and even straight out of the bag to satisfy your sweet tooth. There is always a bag or two in my pantry.
Monica G.
I buy this brand simply for the recipe on the back. Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies are so delicious! Make sure you use real butter and feel free to skip the nuts. They will be divine.
Laura K.
Newberg, OR
When you go to bake those chocolate chip cookies, what brand is better than nestle? That's right - there isn't one! This product has been my go-to chocolate chip source since I started baking 25+ years ago!
Holly T.
Mckinney, TX
This is the only brand of chocolate chips I like to use when baking cookies, or anything else that calls for chocolate chips. No other brand tastes better. I am always disappointed if I use a different brand.
Tina B.
Nolanville, TX
These bring back memories of my mom making chocolate chip cookies every Christmas. A great plus - Nestle Toll House morsels are great for making tasty chocolate covered strawberries.
SAMANTHA S.
Superior, WI
Can't go wrong with nestle! Beat chocolate chip cookies! Five star. Nestle comes in different flavors, different shapes, and different sizes. No other brand compares to nestle.
Tricia T.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is my go-to product for all things requiring chocolate chips or semi-sweet chocolate. Sometimes I even eat them on their own when I'm craving chocolate! You can't go wrong with Nestle Toll House Morsels!
Melanie W.
Athens, TX
Instantly gets an A! These make the BEST chocolate chip cookies! And honestly, when I'm craving chocolate, I'll eat a handful by themselves and they are melt in your mouth DELICIOUS!
Casey N.
Gaithersburg , MD
The only brand of chocolate chips I'll buy! I use them for baking, snacking and in trail mix for an on the go treat. I love that they come in different sizes too to fit the treat :)
Liz N.
While I'm not a chocolate snob, and I do use Nestle from time to time, these are not my favorite. They're good, yes, but not the best. I prefer Ghirardelli...but I don't really have any complaints about Nestle.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?