BY TOLL HOUSE #43 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Crystal S.
Niagara Falls, NY
I Iove using using these to bake or even melt down and make lolly pops. but sometimes I can't help but eat them straight from the bag. they are a nice sweet dark chocolate flavor. one of my baking must haves!
Alida B.
Toll House Morsels have been around forever and these guys are the best and our number one go to for any chocolate need. The verity that is available to buy and use is amazing and they keep coming up with new ones.
Ashley M.
Detroit Lakes, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Toll house is the only way to go when baking. they melt perfect in the cookies and my sister loves to just eat them. my grandma used to keep them in the freezer for months and they were still yummy after that.
Elizabeth K.
Raleigh, NC
Perfect in any type of baking good, like cookies or brownies! I'm not a big fan of semi sweet chocolate by itself, so you definitely have to have a mix with it. Overall deliciousness
Silvia P.
Chicago , IL
These semi sweet chocolate morsels (chips) are great! They're my go-to! I use them mainly for fondue or for baking. They're delicious to dip strawberries, pound cake, banana slices, and just about anything in!!
Deborah S.
If anyone in my family is baking cookies during the holidays you will find these morsels. They melt just enough to give that wonderful gooey texture. I'm dying to make cookies this year.
Diane K.
Burlingame, CA
The only morsels I will use for cookies or fudge. True chocolate flavor and good melting properties. I make the Toll House recipe often, an it is a fail if I use another brand.
Laura A.
These chocolate chips are perfect for baking cookies. The recipe on the back is great but there are so many baking options for these. They also work well if you need to melt chocolate.
Julie D.
Los Angeles, CA
These are a perfect addition for everything from cookies, pancakes, muffins, breads, ice cream, melting and even straight out of the bag to satisfy your sweet tooth. There is always a bag or two in my pantry.
Sharon B.
Lincolnton, NC
Are these for making great cookies or are these made for just eating out of the bag? Either way they are the only kind of chip I buy and I've never been disappointed.. They'er great!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?

back