BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Marlin C.
Huntington Park, CA
So Delish for making cookies even for cheese cake it just so good n very cheap compared to other products
Mandy L.
No more store brand. Toll House is a name every home should know. High quality baking chocolate that is smooth and creamy and full of flavor. Stable on the shelf longer than other brands as well. Makes the best chocolate chip cookies!
Linda T.
Charlotte, NC
Great quality at an affordable price! I like the taste of these semi sweet chocolate morsels, it doesn't have a waxy taste which is good. I normally use these in baking, such as cookies or in my chocolate cake! Go to and the bag I grab the most at the grocery store.
megh h.
South Glens Falls, NY
Ever bite into a chocolate chip cookie and just know your mom's are better? It's just another cookie? It's not the same?!??! Probably the chips. I was born and raised on Toll House and I can't imagine making cookies for my family with anything less.... and anything else is less! If you're going for that homemade, gooey, rich, warm-you-from-the-inside-out kinda cookie feeling that makes you feel like a five year old sitting on the counter sneaking bits of dough when your moms not looking, it's gotta be Toll House.
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
These chocolate chips are the best! Not only do they taste good by themselves but I use them for making many different desserts. They melt so easily for popcorn, fruits, pretzels, and much more. I top them with ice cream. The best use is of course chocolate chip cookies.
Rebecca W.
How can you go wrong? These little morsels of deliciousness are irresistible! If I buy these to make cookies I usually have to hide them so the kids don't break into them before hand. The chocolate is smooth and not bitter. Great for baking or right out of the bag!
Crystal F.
Tampa, FL
I am a avid baker and I always have a bag of these chocolate chips in my pantry. They are also good for a quick snack attack when you need something sweet. I love baking with these because they are easy to measure and handle.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
I use these to bake chocolate chip cookies and never once have they disappointed. It's chocolate, how can you go wrong! I would recommend these to all bakers who want to add a dash of chocolate into their cakes or cookies etc. ect.
Alecia H.
Kansas City, MO
I always use Toll House when I'm making cookies or something that calls for melted chocolate. Its what my mom used and what was good enough for her is good enough for me. I prefer the semi-sweet over the milk chocolate but I think thats my personal preference.
Lauren D.
Raleigh, NC
Not only do I love the chocolate chips, I love the recipe on the back of the bag. It is always my go to for a quick cookie. I keep two bags of these on hand at all times so I can whip up a batch and serve them up. Nothing is better than a warm chocolate chip cookie fresh out of the oven with a cold glass of milk
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?