BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Carrie M.
gaffney Sc
I am a major lover of chocolate and these chocolate chips are amazing for baking and just plain eatin. They are smooth and not to bitter, but they do melt quickly in your hand so if you eat them plain put them in a bowl. I hope this review is helpful and I highly recommend this product for its smooth chocolaty flavor.
Andrea G.
San Francisco, CA
I love the Toll House Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels. They're one of the best products out there for those who love to bake. They're easy to use and easy to melt for all purposes. Whenever I have a need to make brownies or chocolate chip cookies or chocolate chip pancakes, this is the brand of morsels that I usually buy.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
These are very good to use in baking and also good to keep on hand when you need your chocolate fix. They're not too sweet which is good for baking and when you're feeling down. However there is a small amount in each bag; it would be better if there was a large bag.
Marie S.
I always have a bag or two saved for when I bake. I like putting them in cookies (of course), cakes, cupcakes, brownies, and chocolate chip cookie dough dip (mini chips). These have the best flavor and melts perfectly when baked. I like when I can pull a freshly baked cookie apart and see the chocolate separate. Yummy =D
Marlin C.
Huntington Park, CA
So Delish for making cookies even for cheese cake it just so good n very cheap compared to other products
Mandy L.
No more store brand. Toll House is a name every home should know. High quality baking chocolate that is smooth and creamy and full of flavor. Stable on the shelf longer than other brands as well. Makes the best chocolate chip cookies!
Linda T.
Charlotte, NC
Great quality at an affordable price! I like the taste of these semi sweet chocolate morsels, it doesn't have a waxy taste which is good. I normally use these in baking, such as cookies or in my chocolate cake! Go to and the bag I grab the most at the grocery store.
megh h.
South Glens Falls, NY
Ever bite into a chocolate chip cookie and just know your mom's are better? It's just another cookie? It's not the same?!??! Probably the chips. I was born and raised on Toll House and I can't imagine making cookies for my family with anything less.... and anything else is less! If you're going for that homemade, gooey, rich, warm-you-from-the-inside-out kinda cookie feeling that makes you feel like a five year old sitting on the counter sneaking bits of dough when your moms not looking, it's gotta be Toll House.
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
These chocolate chips are the best! Not only do they taste good by themselves but I use them for making many different desserts. They melt so easily for popcorn, fruits, pretzels, and much more. I top them with ice cream. The best use is of course chocolate chip cookies.
Rebecca W.
How can you go wrong? These little morsels of deliciousness are irresistible! If I buy these to make cookies I usually have to hide them so the kids don't break into them before hand. The chocolate is smooth and not bitter. Great for baking or right out of the bag!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?