BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Sarah S.
Wilson, NC
Nestle Chocolate chips are my favorite. I have used other brands, but these work the best in cookies and as "candy coating" etc. I also believe they taste better than other brands.
Elizabeth K.
Chapel Hill, NC
Perfect in any type of baking good, like cookies or brownies! I'm not a big fan of semi sweet chocolate by itself, so you definitely have to have a mix with it. Overall deliciousness
Laura A.
These chocolate chips are perfect for baking cookies. The recipe on the back is great but there are so many baking options for these. They also work well if you need to melt chocolate.
Deborah S.
If anyone in my family is baking cookies during the holidays you will find these morsels. They melt just enough to give that wonderful gooey texture. I'm dying to make cookies this year.
Sarah H.
I always keep these on hand. Since my daughter was little we love baking and cooking together. The best memories were in the kitchen munching on chocolate chips while making cookies.
Julie D.
Los Angeles, CA
These are a perfect addition for everything from cookies, pancakes, muffins, breads, ice cream, melting and even straight out of the bag to satisfy your sweet tooth. There is always a bag or two in my pantry.
Monica G.
I buy this brand simply for the recipe on the back. Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies are so delicious! Make sure you use real butter and feel free to skip the nuts. They will be divine.
Tina B.
Nolanville, TX
These bring back memories of my mom making chocolate chip cookies every Christmas. A great plus - Nestle Toll House morsels are great for making tasty chocolate covered strawberries.
Holly T.
Mckinney, TX
This is the only brand of chocolate chips I like to use when baking cookies, or anything else that calls for chocolate chips. No other brand tastes better. I am always disappointed if I use a different brand.
Laura K.
Newberg, OR
When you go to bake those chocolate chip cookies, what brand is better than nestle? That's right - there isn't one! This product has been my go-to chocolate chip source since I started baking 25+ years ago!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?