BY TOLL HOUSE

• Have you ever made homemade hot chocolate with these? Jus...25 Answers
  • Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?205 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Kathy F.
Use to bake with these all the time, then Ghirardelli lowered their price to the same as Toll house, and not that there is anything at all wrong with these, but I love Ghirardelli..
Naomi J.
Bel Air, MD
I use these morsels in everything!!! I buy the large bags and use them for hot quick, thick and creamy hot cocoa. I make the chocolate chip recipe at least once a month and use as a quick chocolate coating for fruit or anything else I get my hands on.
melissa l.
Love this product.. I recommend this to anyone and everyone. Works just great!!! Just give it a try!!! They're even better and every day desserts but I eat them straight out the bag sometimes.
Erin S.
Gastonia, NC
These semi-sweet chocolate chips go great in cookies and pancakes! But if your willing to pay the extra 40-80 cents i would suggest buying the Ghirardelli chips. They have a smoothr texture compared to Nestle.
Taylor R.
Bartonville, IL
I use these in all of my baking ingredients that call for any type of chocolate or melted chocolate or chocolate chip cookies they are the best and very reliable
Rebecca M.
Ashton, IL
This semi sweet toll house chocolate is great for all types of cooking! They are amazing for pancakes or making cookies..i also like to melt them and coat berries with the chocolate.
Rose M.
Juneau, AK
I love their chocolate for baking and using for waffles. Its mine and my kids favorite. I like how they added bigger chocolates during the holidays also... in my area. I don't know if anyone got them year round
Christina C.
Phoenixville, PA
Toll House morsels are the ONLY brand that I will bake with. I believe that they are the best of the best. I use them in my cookies as well as pancakes, sometimes melt them to pour over bananas and strawberries!
Z S.
I love using these chocolate chips for baking in cookies and cakes. i love the way they keep their shape and they also taste amazing. My favorite are the dark chocolate and the butterscotch flavored morsels.
Elizabeth K.
Raleigh, NC
Perfect in any type of baking good, like cookies or brownies! I'm not a big fan of semi sweet chocolate by itself, so you definitely have to have a mix with it. Overall deliciousness
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?