BY TOLL HOUSE #66 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Buy on Walmart
Ashley M.
Detroit Lakes, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Toll house is the only way to go when baking. they melt perfect in the cookies and my sister loves to just eat them. my grandma used to keep them in the freezer for months and they were still yummy after that.
Sharon B.
Lincolnton, NC
Are these for making great cookies or are these made for just eating out of the bag? Either way they are the only kind of chip I buy and I've never been disappointed.. They'er great!
Krisana S.
Saint Peters, MO
These are a staple in any sweet cookie or baking adventure. And if you are anything like me, you will find a way to work them into just about anything. Add them to a pudding cup for an extra chocolate zing : )
Jill Y.
Eldon, MO
I bake with nothing else but Nestles Toll House morsels! They are very reasonably priced and taste amazing in a warm, fresh out of the oven, cookie! You can put them in any recipe!
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
These are my go to chips because the others just aren't the same! great for cookies, breads, cakes... they melt down well, and me and my little one eat them right out of the bag !
Amanda S.
I always use nestle brand chocolate chips simply because I know they are good and I trust them. I definitely recommend using these for any type of baking involving chocolate chips.
MacKenzie M.
Lewisville , TX
Call me weird, but ever since I had a baby, I freeze the chocolate chips, put them in the bottom of a cup, add cold milk and eat with a spoon! Completely helps my chocolate craving!
Z S.
I love using these chocolate chips for baking in cookies and cakes. i love the way they keep their shape and they also taste amazing. My favorite are the dark chocolate and the butterscotch flavored morsels.
Amber B.
Latrobe, PA
Anytime a recipe calls for chocolate chips, I immediately reach for this brand. My grandmother used it, my mother still uses it and I swear by it. Three generations of devoted bakers can't be wrong. Can they?
Laura A.
These chocolate chips are perfect for baking cookies. The recipe on the back is great but there are so many baking options for these. They also work well if you need to melt chocolate.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?