BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Jill Y.
Eldon, MO
I bake with nothing else but Nestles Toll House morsels! They are very reasonably priced and taste amazing in a warm, fresh out of the oven, cookie! You can put them in any recipe!
Z S.
I love using these chocolate chips for baking in cookies and cakes. i love the way they keep their shape and they also taste amazing. My favorite are the dark chocolate and the butterscotch flavored morsels.
Amanda S.
I always use nestle brand chocolate chips simply because I know they are good and I trust them. I definitely recommend using these for any type of baking involving chocolate chips.
Lyziet V.
I can literally eat myself a bag of chocolate chips in a week! they're small enough to get the chocolate craving you need. it's doesn't melts too much, so they're perfect for baking.
Crystal S.
Niagara Falls, NY
I Iove using using these to bake or even melt down and make lolly pops. but sometimes I can't help but eat them straight from the bag. they are a nice sweet dark chocolate flavor. one of my baking must haves!
Gladys E.
These are so good i melt them to make strawberrys with chocolate or back them with cookies or in pancakes and there defiantly not to sweet there just right in between i love them
MacKenzie M.
Denton, TX
Call me weird, but ever since I had a baby, I freeze the chocolate chips, put them in the bottom of a cup, add cold milk and eat with a spoon! Completely helps my chocolate craving!
Stephanie T.
East Islip, NY
I love making cookies with these chocolate chips. They melt really well and I can't help my self but to eat a few while I'm baking! These are a wonderful classic cooking brand.
Sarah H.
I always keep these on hand. Since my daughter was little we love baking and cooking together. The best memories were in the kitchen munching on chocolate chips while making cookies.
Tori O.
Newburgh, IN
Sometimes I eat them straight from the bag lol. Good for baking too. My favorite use? Get cashews, pretzels, and raisins too to make a really good trail mix. Yum
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?