BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Anna M.
Waco, TX
A bag of these stay in my kitchen. I'm a southern girl who loves to cook. I keep semi sweet and milk chocolate on hand. The possibilities are endless with a bag of chocolate chips. Homemade hot coco chocolate chip cookies peanut butter chocolate chip cookies Brownies ...mmmhmmm now I'm starving. I think am about to run out of a bag real soon!
Jordan M.
These are great for cookie baking especially for the chilly weather approaching us! speaking of the cold make sure you go like my baby its cold outside voxbox and take a look at the fun goodies that is in it. you won't be disappointed! 😊
April G.
Hope mills , NC
I love this brand of chocolate chips. Their shape reminds me of my childhood and they stay the same shape after baking and cooling. Their taste is great and has a good chocolate flavor. I would recommend to anyone wanting homemade cookies.
Beth W.
Lawrenceville, GA
There is always a bag of semi-sweet morsels at our house. Besides the super recipe for the best chocolate cookies ever, I like to use these in a sweet crescent roll dessert. Roll up a crescent roll up with a small handful of Chips and marshmallows, bake as directed and top with sliced strawberries and chocolate syrup... DELISH!!!
Jasmyn S.
Jacksonville , FL
THE ONLY CHOCOLATE! This brand has been in my family for years. It's the only brand we use in our baking. We buy so much of it especially around the holidays. Nothing beats this brand.
Trini K.
Las Vegas , NV
Honestly, I love these chocolate chips they are my go to when baking cookies or other desserts. They have a great flavor and are affordable. The package also has great recipes on the back!! You can't go wrong with this brand. Great product and would definitely recommend them.
Louna S.
Chicago , IL
I used to buy thi Semi-Sweet version but it is still too sweet for me. The size is very good for baking (easier to melt than chunk version) and the right size if you want to add bits of chocolate to cookies. I recommend this product for baking but if it's too sweet for you, try the Dark Chocolate version which I prefer more.
Hassah S.
Waynesburg, KY
I use these in just about every dessert I make. The best dessert i have made so far with them is the skillet cookie. Recipe is on Pinterest.They melted so easily and blended in with the recipe. Yummy! Nestlé is the best brand and these chocolate chips are of such high quality. They are sweet and great for making almost any sweets.
Angelica E.
Los Angeles, CA
I use it to melt the chocolate for chocolate covered strawberries, bananas, etc... It easy to melt the chocolate but if you microwave them I recommend a good container. I had a container and the chocolate didn't even melt. I used a different container and it quickly melted.
Alexis K.
Herndon, PA
These chips are fantastic! They have a nice texture and a great taste! Not only that though, the recipe on the back for their chocolate chip cookies is the best recipe I've ever made (and I'm an avid baker). I prefer the mini-chips to bake cookies, but they are all delicious. Definitely buy these for baking or just for a snack!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?