BY TOLL HOUSE

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
shonaeh s.
Lorain, OH
These are my go to chips because the others just aren't the same! great for cookies, breads, cakes... they melt down well, and me and my little one eat them right out of the bag !
Stephanie T.
East Islip, NY
I love making cookies with these chocolate chips. They melt really well and I can't help my self but to eat a few while I'm baking! These are a wonderful classic cooking brand.
Glenda B.
Bridgeport, CT
I love to melt these and make my own chocolate covered peanuts. Yum!! Its the best thing ever. You can use it for baking, putting them in your pancakes or just take a handful and just have it as a little snack.
Tori O.
Newburgh, IN
Sometimes I eat them straight from the bag lol. Good for baking too. My favorite use? Get cashews, pretzels, and raisins too to make a really good trail mix. Yum
Monica G.
I buy this brand simply for the recipe on the back. Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies are so delicious! Make sure you use real butter and feel free to skip the nuts. They will be divine.
Diane K.
Burlingame, CA
The only morsels I will use for cookies or fudge. True chocolate flavor and good melting properties. I make the Toll House recipe often, an it is a fail if I use another brand.
Cindy B.
I've been baking for years and have only used Nestle Toll House. That is what my Mother used and she passed it down to me. They even taste good just eating them right out of the bag!
Julie D.
Los Angeles, CA
These are a perfect addition for everything from cookies, pancakes, muffins, breads, ice cream, melting and even straight out of the bag to satisfy your sweet tooth. There is always a bag or two in my pantry.
MacKenzie M.
Denton, TX
Call me weird, but ever since I had a baby, I freeze the chocolate chips, put them in the bottom of a cup, add cold milk and eat with a spoon! Completely helps my chocolate craving!
Silvia P.
Niles, IL
These semi sweet chocolate morsels (chips) are great! They're my go-to! I use them mainly for fondue or for baking. They're delicious to dip strawberries, pound cake, banana slices, and just about anything in!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?