BY TOLL HOUSE #52 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Ingredients :

• Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?202 Answers
  • Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
melissa l.
Love this product.. I recommend this to anyone and everyone. Works just great!!! Just give it a try!!! They're even better and every day desserts but I eat them straight out the bag sometimes.
Megan D.
Princeton, IN
So darn good. I don't care that these are a little more expensive, but they are so worth it. I love the semi-sweet morsels and the Peanut Butter and milk chocolate morsels. Hands down these make the best cookies.
Kimberly W.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Toll house is a big brand in my house and we all love it. The chocolate chips are great in anything. We use them for cookies, brownies, over ice cream and more. They are the perfect sweetness and taste amazing.
Courtney  G.
Typically, I use store brand chocolate in my baking, but when I want to splurge I will buy these. They are super creamy, excellent taste, and melt down really well for things like chocolate covered strawberries.
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
These are perfect for baking cookies or melting down into a ganache. Chocolate chips are one thing better bought with a name brand because most the store brands have a chalky texture.
Jordan O.
New Smyrna, FL
Love using nestle toll house chocolate chips for my holiday treats like muddy buddies... it melts into the perfect consistency. also my homage chocolate chip cookies are always a hit with this same semi sweet bag
Jaclyn T.
Fort Worth, TX
The original are definitely the best. If you're making chocolate chip cookies or baking, these are the ones to go for. Store brand is ok, but they aren't we smooth and tend to be chalkier. I'll stick with nestle.
Betsy W.
Rochester, PA
The only brand of chocolate chips i will ever use. all of their chips are great. i remember as a kid my grandmas cookies were always the best. one time she used a cheap store brand and even as a little kid i knew instantly. she never switched again.
Makenna P.
Moscow, ID
Toll house is the perfect morsel for cooking and eating! They melt perfectly, don't harden too fast, and taste amazing. These are the perfect Morsel for anything you can think of, from baking to an ice cream topper
ximena o.
Kissimmee, FL
The white chocolate morsels were great! Tasted just like white chocolate, came in good packaging, I highly recommend! I tried Ghriadellis for baking and it was no good. Stick to nestle.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?