BY TOLL HOUSE #14 in Chocolate

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Bonnie C.
Tacoma, WA
I use these chocolate chips for all kinds of chocolate baking. From chocolate chip cookies, chocolate, chocolate chip cheese cake, happy bars, oatmeal chocolate chip bars, chocolate covered strawberries and I even use them to make Hot chocolate for my grand-son. I Love theses morsels. I have tried generic chocolate chips, however they do not melt has well and sometimes have an odd taste to them.
Ashley P.
Logansport, IN
I recently made chocolate chip cookies with these morsels. Unlike other chips, these weren't overly sweet. They turned out gooey and melted perfectly. After refrigeration the cookies (along with the chips) reheated really well. Because they are not incredibly sweet you may need to use more than you think, so err on the side of too many.
Mary Beth F.
Middletown, MD
These chocolate chips work great when baking tasty treats such as cookies, muffins, or even pancakes! You can also eat some of these by themselves as a snack. They are tiny and taste just like regular chocolate. They are in the shape of a mini Hershey kiss.
Michelle M.
The one thing you can not forget to put in your cookies! I use these all the time. I'll make granola right before it cools I'll put some of these on top. let them melt then spread over the granola, Cool completely to have a yummy treat
Blake S.
These are amazing and I'm pretty sure everyone knows that. I personally use them in my chocolate chip cookies (like in sure almost everyone does) and they work really well. My go to chocolate for cookies, would recommend these to ANYONE!
Anna M.
Waco, TX
A bag of these stay in my kitchen. I'm a southern girl who loves to cook. I keep semi sweet and milk chocolate on hand. The possibilities are endless with a bag of chocolate chips. Homemade hot coco chocolate chip cookies peanut butter chocolate chip cookies Brownies ...mmmhmmm now I'm starving. I think am about to run out of a bag real soon!
Jordan M.
These are great for cookie baking especially for the chilly weather approaching us! speaking of the cold make sure you go like my baby its cold outside voxbox and take a look at the fun goodies that is in it. you won't be disappointed! 😊
April G.
Hope mills , NC
I love this brand of chocolate chips. Their shape reminds me of my childhood and they stay the same shape after baking and cooling. Their taste is great and has a good chocolate flavor. I would recommend to anyone wanting homemade cookies.
Beth W.
Lawrenceville, GA
There is always a bag of semi-sweet morsels at our house. Besides the super recipe for the best chocolate cookies ever, I like to use these in a sweet crescent roll dessert. Roll up a crescent roll up with a small handful of Chips and marshmallows, bake as directed and top with sliced strawberries and chocolate syrup... DELISH!!!
Jasmyn S.
Jacksonville , FL
THE ONLY CHOCOLATE! This brand has been in my family for years. It's the only brand we use in our baking. We buy so much of it especially around the holidays. Nothing beats this brand.
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?