BY TOLL HOUSE #54 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

• Love these I use for cookies and cake and baking 46 Answers
Buy on Target
Ashley L.
Covina, CA
I like to use these chocolate chips for pretty much anything, baking or even just to throw them in the pancake batter. They're sweet and inexpensive so I'd definitely recommend these.
Stephanie S.
Burnsville, NC
These are the best chocolate chips ever! I use these in my chocolate, chocolate chip muffins! The flavor is rich and dark, so very tasty! I definitely recommend!
Christina C.
Phoenixville, PA
Toll House morsels are the ONLY brand that I will bake with. I believe that they are the best of the best. I use them in my cookies as well as pancakes, sometimes melt them to pour over bananas and strawberries!
Shiphrah J.
Lebanon, TN
I love these! I always use them when I bake especially baking cookies! they taste delicious and works great every time. would definitely recommend them to anyone
Claudia G.
Los Angeles, CA
I always have a bag or 2 around for a quick midnight snack or for gift giving. I have used other chocolate chip brands and somehow I keep coming back to Tollhouse. From chocolate chip cookies to brownies to fudge I have never had a bad batch yet.
Jessi B.
Muncie, IN
These are so good! I love using them when making homemade granola bars. They're super cheap and you can find them almost anywhere. And they're so delicious, too!
Naomi J.
Bel Air, MD
I use these morsels in everything!!! I buy the large bags and use them for hot quick, thick and creamy hot cocoa. I make the chocolate chip recipe at least once a month and use as a quick chocolate coating for fruit or anything else I get my hands on.
Jasmine M.
Salem, NH
I have always used Toll House for my chocolate chips in baking. They don't get crunchy in the oven, and melt really nicely. They are also great if I just need a quick chocolate fix :)
Erin S.
Gastonia, NC
These semi-sweet chocolate chips go great in cookies and pancakes! But if your willing to pay the extra 40-80 cents i would suggest buying the Ghirardelli chips. They have a smoothr texture compared to Nestle.
Johanna R.
Del Rio, TX
I use these on/in everything, I especially love them in waffles, it is a fun way to get my kids involved in the breakfast process because I let them toss them into the batter and it makes for a fun breakfast!!!
Frances N.
El Centro, CA
Can this chocolate be used to make cookies?
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX
Are these good for cookies?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Whats a good way to eat these
Erica C.
These come in various sizes, mini etc...which one do you prefer and why?
Allison B.
Montevallo, AL
Are these good to bake with?